Chatter-friend or what ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a dilemma .Can anyone recognise this or am i unique ?.

I have a chat-friend who has some of the same chat-enemies as i do . We see Eye to Eye on that but i find that one of my chat-enemies is also a chat-friend with my chat-friend ,if you can follow that The chat-enemy throws much name calling and nastiness my way in the chat rooms ( may i add without any reason or provocation) but my chat-friend ,who must see this ,just says nothing .When i asked the chat-friend if they agreed with the chat-enemy they just say " well he /she is ok with me " . Presumably the chat-friend must be scared to back me at all or prefer to chat with this chat-enemy ?. As an added point this chat-enemy used to be a good chat-friend but suddenly ,without warning ,turned around and started to hurl rude remarks at me. I also have the same chat-enemies as they do ! which is strange eh?.

My dilemma is ,should i tell the chat-friend that we need to help each other out or not support against the common chat-enemies or say nothing and move to other chat-friends .

Any comments welcome .

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I have a chat-friend who has some of the same chat-enemies as i do . We see Eye to Eye on that but i find that one of my chat-enemies is also a chat-friend with my chat-friend ,if you can follow that The chat-enemy throws much name calling and nastiness my way in the chat rooms ( may i add without any reason or provocation) but my chat-friend ,who must see this ,just says nothing .When i asked the chat-friend if they agreed with the chat-enemy they just say " well he /she is ok with me " . Presumably the chat-friend must be scared to back me at all or prefer to chat with this chat-enemy ?. As an added point this chat-enemy used to be a good chat-friend but suddenly ,without warning ,turned around and started to hurl rude remarks at me. I also have the same chat-enemies as they do ! which is strange eh?.

My dilemma is ,should i tell the chat-friend that we need to help each other out or not support against the common chat-enemies or say nothing and move to other chat-friends .

Any comments welcome .

dont take chat so seriously, and just be kind :)

If someone is rude, just ignore it - life is too short

B

Bad_Influence

Any comments welcome .

Chat enemies and chat friends??????

I think you need WPs tag.

Sarahsass

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've been bad didn't do anything got hacked ppl know me here a no I wouldn't do anything to get booted

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells, life is far too short for squabbles, just ignore what's being said and enjoy your chat friends....block is a wonderful thing!.....your friend is probably just as fed up of all this as you are, that doesn't mean that they are siding with the "enemy".

B

Bad_Influence

Hells, life is far too short for squabbles, just ignore what's being said and enjoy your chat friends....block is a wonderful thing!.....your friend is probably just as fed up of all this as you are, that doesn't mean that they are siding with the "enemy".

Awwww let him cry. We supply tissues especially for Hells now.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Someone is digging themselves a hole that they may well struggle to get out of here.
The question is: WHO?
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just ignore any comments by Bad.He`s not a particularly chat-friend with me and we both know it.
I ask if anyone on the chat site has a chat-friend who chats very sociably with a chat-enemy of theirs.( that`s my way of describing them ,use your own words if you like )..By chat-friend i don`t mean someone who says "hello " & "bye " when i`m in a chatroom.I mean someone whom i hold chats with in PM or Whisper.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such a pity that the sensible chatters from any of the rooms feel disinclined to make some sort of reply. Hence the Forums have to be used as a playground for the few "comedians" from the site :).

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hels you must live a boring life ,Try getting out for once and before you ask i dont pm or whisper in rooms to me people in here are just people i chat to or ignore

Back