Burnley fans 'white lives matter' banner

B

Bad_Influence

I agree, but unfortunately impartiality will never come into it as long as political opinion and profits are at the forefront

Sad but true... Society is broken and the media, the one group who should be fair, are the cause.

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sad but true... Society is broken and the media, the one group who should be fair, are the cause.
I'm not sure they are totally the cause, but they certainly have their part to play in it all. Society is broken in general from many influences

B

Bad_Influence

I'm not sure they are totally the cause, but they certainly have their part to play in it all. Society is broken in general from many influences

True but my point is that the media seem to support the demise and actively encourage it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't tend to follow events closely, and no I haven't been on any kind of march, ever. The point I am making is BLM is presumably encouraing equality, if nowt else.

I encourage you to do your own research into who BLM are as an organisation, and what kinds of people are involved in it. I don't know about you, but when i hear members state that they're "trained marxists," i tend to worry.

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
True but my point is that the media seem to support the demise and actively encourage it.
I agree with you, but it's not a new thing though, in many ways the media has been this way since it's inception, the trick is getting people to understand fact from fiction and that's no easy feat, so many believe what they read and act on it, that is a big society killer

B

Bad_Influence

I agree with you, but it's not a new thing though, in many ways the media has been this way since it's inception, the trick is getting people to understand fact from fiction and that's no easy feat, so many believe what they read and act on it, that is a big society killer

I tend to ignore all Mainstream media now... nothing they tell me can be believed. Sad I know but it is what it is. The sad part is that so many DO take it as gospel.

Back