Burnley fans 'white lives matter' banner

J

Jo_King

Police are investigating a white lives matter banner, really? saying white lives matter is possibly criminal? in South Africa or Zimbabwe, quite possibly, but here in the UK? i'm dumbfounded. Just my opinion, might not be allowed, soon find out.

B

Bad_Influence

We are branded racist if we don't appear to go along with the leftist media. You only need to go to Burnleys FB page to see what people really think, the media certainly won't tell you.
The players are forced to wear Black Lives Matter on their shirts in support of a political movement that wants to "disband the police and bring down capitalism" (BLMs own words, not mine) yet stand in front of a camera stating a banner is offensive. It's shameful.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Forced...And it's shameful...2 Words.

There is no reason for it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think we're going to see more and more resistance to this movement as time goes by and more information is exposed about this organisation.
And i was right in thinking that this group may be ideological Marxists in principle, and even one of the spokespersons even admitted themselves as a "trained Marxist" in one interview. I've read and listened to so many different pieces on this group, and my alarm bells are ringing off the hook.
I'm fundamentally against any radical ideological groups, so i have a deep concern about this one. Historical monuments and statues will be targeted, and the next target will be religious iconography. A BLM leader, Shaun King, over in America, now wants to tear down white statues of Jesus Christ because they believe it represents white supremacy, failing to understand that different people have a different interpretation on how Jesus may have looked. So you can see how radical these groups progress as time goes by.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Police are not taken any action, but the club have said they will give those fans involved life time banns.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Football grounds aint no fun no more.
Ive been going since 1984, and i have saw some changes.
5 years ago i got a 3 year ban, for picking up some horse manure, and shaking a cops hand, telling him what a great job he had done.
There was steam coming off his leather gloves and everything.
Also got named and shamed in the local paper.
Not good.

B

Bad_Influence

Police are not taken any action, but the club have said they will give those fans involved life time banns.

Action or not isn't the issue here. It's the response of the club's official and that of the media. We expect the BBC and staff to be anti-white, but when all and sundry in the media are happy to openly support the racist BLM, yet denounce that banner, we know we have a bigger problem than racism itself.

It was nice to see one MP today actually call BLM 'DIVISIVE', finally an MP who isn't completely out of touch with the electorate.

Paolo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure BLM is in any way racist. However, the 'WLM' banner displayed above Turf Moor was inflammatory at worse, although really not worth the fuss that ensued.

B

Bad_Influence

Not sure BLM is in any way racist. However, the 'WLM' banner displayed above Turf Moor was inflammatory at worse, although really not worth the fuss that ensued.

If you truly believe BLM isn't racist, you are either ignorant of their political stance or simply naive. I hope it's the latter.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Paolo, when you say you arent sure if blm marches are racist,
Have you been on one? just out of intrest?

Paolo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Paolo, when you say you arent sure if blm marches are racist,
Have you been on one? just out of intrest?
I don't tend to follow events closely, and no I haven't been on any kind of march, ever. The point I am making is BLM is presumably encouraing equality, if nowt else.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you dont follow events,then how do you know blm is presumably, speading equality?
Are you guessing?

B

Bad_Influence

I don't tend to follow events closely, and no I haven't been on any kind of march, ever. The point I am making is BLM is presumably encouraing equality, if nowt else.

And that is what they want you to think. It is certainly not their aim. Get yourself some knowledge instead of believing all you read in the media.

Paolo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And that is what they want you to think. It is certainly not their aim. Get yourself some knowledge instead of believing all you read in the media.
hahaha... I believe very little that comes outta the media. But its clear that BLM erupted from something and somewhere. Thinking logically, recent events across the pond may have precipitated this new movement, and putting to and two together it is searching for more transparency in the law enforcement system.

B

Bad_Influence

hahaha... I believe very little that comes outta the media. But its clear that BLM erupted from something and somewhere. Thinking logically, recent events across the pond may have precipitated this new movement, and putting to and two together it is searching for more transparency in the law enforcement system.

BLM want to get rid of capitalism and scrap the police. They want to eradicate history for their own gains. (Their words, not mine) They do not want equality, they want supremacy. I'm sure you'd agree that white supremacists are evil and racist... that coin has two sides.

Nobody would question that equality must be aimed for, but not when hidden behind an extreme political faction.

J

Jo_King

Yes, the police have decided that it's not a criminal offence, sanity prevails, Hurrah! May well have been insensitive, controversial, but criminal? never. See the bloke responsible has been sacked from his job, won't be entitled to unemployment benefits, may have a case for unfair dismissal, wouldn't hold my breath.

Paolo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ah it's the old "they're taking over" response. Ultimately, Black lives matter, White lives matter, All lives matter - so long as they behave responsibly.

Back