BREAST IS BEST?

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
I doubt many, considering they usually pour their alcohol into a glass first.
Oh, yeah. The refined alcoholics. I was considering those who like the cask of wine for the free pillow and half-body blanket in each $10.99 cask. Then again, they don't need a bottle either, as they can drink straight from the spout.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. The refined alcoholics. I was considering those who like the cask of wine for the free pillow and half-body blanket in each $10.99 cask. Then again, they don't need a bottle either, as they can drink straight from the spout.
But they don't make up the majority of alcoholics. There are no 'refined' alcoholics- just alcoholics- and bottle feeding has no correlation to alcoholism (or addiction in general).

A_Son_of_God

Reaction score
But they don't make up the majority of alcoholics. There are no 'refined' alcoholics- just alcoholics- and bottle feeding has no correlation to alcoholism (or addiction in general).
Okay, now you're just being silly. You're basically saying "Oh, because it gets put in a glass, it's not a bottle", yet your same reasoning could be "There is not bottle fed, as it comes from formula, which is in a tin."

Pretty lame entertainment. The correlation is exactly the same. Stop trying to be smart, okay? It doesn't suit you.

It's obvious you have no perception of puns. I'm guessing it's a language thing.

Last edited:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's obvious you have no perception of puns. I'm guessing it's a language thing.
Neither do you so it seems. Let's examine this:
You said:
I wonder how many alcoholics have blamed their parents for introducing them to the bottle at a young age.
Then I said:
Thus, I was making a play on the fact that most alcoholics use a glass, so they can't blame their parents for introducing them to a bottle, if they're using a glass.

You're new here, so you're forgiven this once for trying to be a condescending little twot, but in time, you will no doubt feel the force of my 'language thing'.
Pretty lame entertainment. The correlation is exactly the same. Stop trying to be smart, okay? It doesn't suit you.

Who's entertained? Are you entertained? I must admit, I DO get a sense of enjoyment and it IS entertaining, spending time pulling apart forum posts. I did miss this. And sweetie- no one tells me what to do, especially someone who believes in imaginary friends.
I think smart suits me very well. I'll wear it with a bow. :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You're new here, so you're forgiven this once for trying to be a condescending little twot, but in time, you will no doubt feel the force of my 'language thing'.
Now, that comment is somewhat ironic, don't you think?

You've been a UK Chat member since May 13, 2023.

Even by your standards, A_Son_of_God is a comparatively seasoned Forum user, regardless of the persistent dross he types here

I'm looking forward to your 'language', presumably colourful and poetic in nature, in future instalments of this entertaining sideshow.

:cool:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now, that comment is somewhat ironic, don't you think?

You've been a UK Chat member since May 13, 2023.

Even by your standards, A_Son_of_God is a comparatively seasoned Forum user, regardless of the persistent dross he types here

I'm looking forward to your 'language', presumably colourful and poetic in nature, in future instalments of this entertaining sideshow.

:cool:
Wicked! :D It is good to see a familiar b!tch around here! I'm disturbed at how this place has become a breeding ground for the God Squad in recent months. What sh!t is attracting these flies, I wonder?

Being around these parts longer than most of the moderators, you should know that the date one joined is only for that screen name, but let's just say there was an 'incident' where one could no longer use their screen name.....:oops:
And it had nothing to do with cat's p!ss on the keyboard.

A_Son_of_God

Reaction score
Neither do you so it seems. Let's examine this:
You said:
I wonder how many alcoholics have blamed their parents for introducing them to the bottle at a young age.
Then I said:
Thus, I was making a play on the fact that most alcoholics use a glass, so they can't blame their parents for introducing them to a bottle, if they're using a glass.

Who's entertained? Are you entertained? I must admit, I DO get a sense of enjoyment and it IS entertaining, spending time pulling apart forum posts. I did miss this. And sweetie- no one tells me what to do, especially someone who believes in imaginary friends.
I think smart suits me very well. I'll wear it with a bow. :)
Now if you were REALLY smart, you'd work it out as a joke. But because you wanted to be "smart", with emphasis on the inverted commas, you wanted to try to play semantics with it.

No need to forgive me with your fakeness. And if you wish to call me sweetie, thank you. Maybe we'd make a great sweet and sour together on here.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Wicked! :D It is good to see a familiar b!tch around here! I'm disturbed at how this place has become a breeding ground for the God Squad in recent months. What sh!t is attracting these flies, I wonder?

Being around these parts longer than most of the moderators, you should know that the date one joined is only for that screen name, but let's just say there was an 'incident' where one could no longer use their screen name.....:oops:
And it had nothing to do with cat's p!ss on the keyboard.

You do yourself NO favours by your admission of the cat reference.
But, like many others who have found a voice on a reasonably liberal medium, you felt the need to return?
However, please feel free to inflict a swathe of humility and inevitable, moral supremacy over the pitiable 'believers'.

P.S. for God's sake don't mention cats again ... unless you're in the Lobby circa 07. 00. am.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You do yourself NO favours by your admission of the cat reference.
But, like many others who have found a voice on a reasonably liberal medium, you felt the need to return?
However, please feel free to inflict a swathe of humility and inevitable, moral supremacy over the pitiable 'believers'.

P.S. for God's sake don't mention cats again ... unless you're in the Lobby circa 07. 00. am.

I have to correct myself here. The She-Cat left voluntarily, so I'm clean ;) It was the idiot that came after her that acted like a twot-bag. I've taken the slap on my backside, reviewed my behaviour and made amendments.

Would it surprise you to say I missed the debate? It's not the same, accosting random strangers in public and interrupting their private conversations to give my opinion. It never ends well.

What? You mean I can't mention my pus-says in the Lesbian forum? :oops: I'm disappointed.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now if you were REALLY smart, you'd work it out as a joke. But because you wanted to be "smart", with emphasis on the inverted commas, you wanted to try to play semantics with it.

No need to forgive me with your fakeness. And if you wish to call me sweetie, thank you. Maybe we'd make a great sweet and sour together on here.
How exactly is your statement a 'joke'? What makes it a joke, seeing as many do actually blame their parents for their addiction? There are no little laughing emicons to show that other's thought it was funny. Not a little winky face from you to show that it was satire. Not even a "Lol" at the end. So exactly how does that statement indicate a funny?

You've been belittled by a woman and you don't like it, so now you're going "Oh, it's a joke and you're too stupid to get it". Feck off with your gaslighting, ya twat!

Right- so you're one of those. After an argument you label everyone fake. There's a few of you around here and none of you would know fake, if it said 'Gocci'! (Does that joke need explaining?)

asaultnviniger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well yes, it probably is, but mothers shouldn't be judged if they don't want to, or can't, breast feed their babies. Her body...her choice surely.
One woman wrote this week that she was afraid to post any pics of her and her baby online if there were any clues that she was bottle feeding.
Apparently it's not unusual for new mothers to be shamed into breast feeding...is this a new thing, I don't remember this happening when I had my child.
as a male multitasker Boobs are proof that i can concentrate in two things at once

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you can't see that, that isn't my fault.
Of course it is your fault. Who else's would it be? Like 'Moriarty'...but you're a real dick, not a 'dick-wannabe' like he is. Interesting.

I am surprised a douche like you did not go with 'THE son of god". Good on you. You are not full-on wanker. I assume it is a matter of time, though. So, for you:

Remember, your imput in to breast-feeding that you have left her, matters. Your breasts, matter.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Of course it is your fault. Who else's would it be? Like 'Moriarty'...but you're a real dick, not a 'dick-wannabe' like he is. Interesting.

I am surprised a douche like you did not go with 'THE son of god". Good on you. You are not full-on wanker. I assume it is a matter of time, though. So, for you:

Remember, your imput in to breast-feeding that you have left her, matters. Your breasts, matter.
Well, slap my thigh and call me Judy- I think I love you! I don't know who you are and am a little scared of being called a dick after you come across one of my posts, but damn! You slapped that one with a wet fish and then fried him. Thanks :D
I had a death in the family, so have been pre-occupied, but I'm sure normal service will be resumed soon enough.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am another angry internet chatter. I ti snice meeting you, Judy. I am sorry you had a death - never really got over any I have faced, but that might be because I have no awareness - maybe you do.

Guys and their input on this topic, and that smug asshole in particular, annoy me. Everything about him. His name. His photo. And more importantly, everything he types out. I do not get how he does not see who he is. It is simple.

If this forum is about serious debate (what and why is that?), then at the least - have people involved in the topic say something and share with each other based on experiences and facts. Not this ***.

A_Son_of_God

Reaction score

There has never been - whether on chat, or on the forums - any statement from you to me that hasn't been trolling. At least in this name of yours. Your opinion matters to me not. You don't - and can't - understand. It probably isn't your fault either. Many things may have caused you to be like you are. Still, that's between you and a doctor, and doesn't interest me at all.
Enjoy your chat and forum culture. But not with me.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If one reads the literature, then babies who are breast fed or bottle fed with thier mothers milk are more likely to become subsatnce dependent in later life.
IF.. and this is the caviat, the mother was an addict, or very heavy consumer of any drug at the time.

However, this can be argued in may ways.
Perhaps there is a component of pass down, I dont know but it seems possible for conditions like FASD.
But I reckon kids experiment more when they live in a household where drugs or alchohol were prevelent when they can.

So I would say yes breast is best, but only in a happy and "Normal" home where addiction has no place.
If one doesnt have that, then dont have a kid.

Back