BREAST IS BEST?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Sweating, hairy, shirtless man wearing speedo's 3 sizes too small is disgusted by breastfeeding mom​

A nice morning waddle through a London park was ruined this morning for Hewg Mowrun after he witnessed something disgusting.

“I was walking around, you know, catching some rays when all of a sudden I see this mother breastfeeding in the park,” recounts Mowrun. “It was disgusting. Have some sense of discretion and respect for other people.”

Mowrun, who is shirtless, wearing speedo's three sizes too small and covered in hair from chest to lower back, feels that breastfeeding is something better left to the privacy of one’s home.

“If you really have to do that, at least have the decency to go home or in your car or something.”

The woman in question, 23 year-old Shauna Goodyear, was at the park with her infant daughter when she began to breastfeed.

“Charlie was hungry so I decided to feed her, I don’t see what the big deal is,” said Goodyear. “It’s a perfectly natural thing to do. You see a lot worse things in London parks, believe me.”

Park officials say that breastfeeding is allowed in the park as is people going shirtless. Anti-breastfeeding advocates are calling for a separate section of the park be designated as a breastfeeding zone.

“If women want to do that in public, they should have to go a certain hidden away area. That way, people who don’t want to see it can stay away from that area. If they do want to see it they can go there and look,” said anti-breastfeeding spokesman Dik Less. “It’s a win-win.”

At of this date, Mowrun is apparently trying to sue Goodyear for damages.

S

Saphire

It is a great thread kudos to @Saphire xx

i think it’s mind set, breastfeeding is more a kin to a diabetic desperately needing to eat to stabilise their blood sugar, than a man flopping out his dong (made me laugh typing that).

Also as an ample bosomed lady I had no choice than to lift out of my top than under it so although there was exposure quite honestly it wasn’t as much as some low cut tops.

I was never militant about it (although I was a LLL leader) but I did arrange a feed in when a friend in our nct group was shamed in a coffee shop for breastfeeding! It was pretty fun tbh.

@Saphire the feeding in the pool is not ok if I recall there was a discrimination case brought against a public pool/gym and it was deemed the decision to ask mum to stop was lawful due to no food being allowed at the poolside.
Thanks Funand flirty. x
There have been a couple of cases re mums breastfeeding in public swimming pools.
One mother said she felt bullied and embarrassed when asked to stop, but she went back the next week to do the same, no doubt hoping to sue and claim compensation.

It's the strident attitude of a minority that think their rights usurp everyone elses.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone read the cases of 5 and 6 year olds rushing out of school to greet Mum by lifting up her top to get an early dinner ?. It`s true btw.
I think it`s lovely to see a baby feeding on breast or bottle .My instinct has nothing to do with sex! it`s purely the thought of protecting a baby i`m sure.

A

angelo

There is always a right and a wrong way to do something.
I can't stand people who tut when a mum is feeding her baby in public, it IS natural, after all, it's what breasts were designed for.
The fact they bring so much pleasure to so many men is just a bonus.:p

On the other hand, I can't stand tree hugging mothers who think it is their right to inconvenience others by feeding their babies in inappropriate places. There was one not that long ago that kicked up a huge fuss because she was asked politely to step out of the toddler swimming pool and find somewhere more comfortable to breastfeed.

I do wonder also, why a minority of women show a complete breast to feed in public, it's just not necessary, and I think it must be done for attention.
I'd just take along a cow and stick baby on its uders sorted moo moo

F

fonzie

Well yes, it probably is, but mothers shouldn't be judged if they don't want to, or can't, breast feed their babies. Her body...her choice surely.
One woman wrote this week that she was afraid to post any pics of her and her baby online if there were any clues that she was bottle feeding.
Apparently it's not unusual for new mothers to be shamed into breast feeding...is this a new thing, I don't remember this happening when I had my child.
I'd agree get them out

Dolores

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At the end of the day, I think as long as the baby is fine and healthy, it's all good. Everything else is just mom's drama.

F

fonzie

Motherhood is hard enough as it is, without constantly being judged for how you choose to feed your child. We have generations of adults that were bottle fed and they haven't turned into raging green monsters! It's silly how the 'Mumsnet' generation shame each other, while pretending to support one another. A mother should do what she feels is comfortable and best for her and her child. If mum is suffering because of sore nipples, extreme tiredness & other physical effects of breast feeding on demand, then she's not going to be in the best shape to care and bond, so why not go on to the bottle? The small deficit in health benefits are not half as bad as having a mother with post-natal depression, triggered by her not feeling as if she can provide properly or nourish her child.
Many women express & bottle feed, which can be the best of both worlds, but even then some women are not physically capable of producing enough milk to keep Junior happy.

I attempted to breast feed for the first few days, but did not get on with it at all! Hated the sensation of a small creature sucking on me (seriously- no jokes on this one- reminder of the topic: breast feeding! < for the Opportunists!) and I couldn't tell whether he was taking enough. He definitely grew up healthy. He moved over to a cup on his own at around a year (with the exception of the night bottle up till he was around 2). He just kept pointing to adult's cups, tried him on his fluids in one and he preferred that to the bottle.
And he had a dummy, which was not a nightmare for him to give up. Got rid when he started nursery and it took 2 days for him to stop asking for it.
Tbf, my son was easy with a lot of things. He was very adaptable and easy going- potty training, night routines, behaviour, etc. I used to hear other's stories and think 'Bloody hell! Thank god, I don't have that to deal with!'. Lol
I'm old now not reading all that balony

F

fonzie

j
I can't understand the shaming of breast feeding in public and can't abide the staring. I remember being with a friend who had to breast feed in a cafe in the Mall of my old town. Firstly, the staff asked her to move to outside the cafe to the seats in the Mall (we didn't challenge it at the time. Some places allowed it, some didn't) and then she was stared at when someone clocked she was feeding. It was as if it was an abnormal behaviour to need to feed your child in public.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's an exchange of nurture behaviour, as well as a feeding action, so it shouldn't be seen as unusual or offensive in public spaces.
What I find more offensive is the amount of crack on show with the very small skirts that young women wear now-a-days! I mean- an accidently t!t on show because you have to feed your child is much more appetising to witness than the slapping of cheeks of a young girl that didn't know inches from centimetres when ordering her outfit from Boohoo!
keep it short I'm not into best sellers

F

fonzie

Well yes, it probably is, but mothers shouldn't be judged if they don't want to, or can't, breast feed their babies. Her body...her choice surely.
One woman wrote this week that she was afraid to post any pics of her and her baby online if there were any clues that she was bottle feeding.
Apparently it's not unusual for new mothers to be shamed into breast feeding...is this a new thing, I don't remember this happening when I had my child.
I fed myself **** waiting for two tits I'm no sucker

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
I wonder how many alcoholics have blamed their parents for introducing them to the bottle at a young age.

F

fonzie

I wonder how many alcoholics have blamed their parents for introducing them to the bottle at a young age.
down to ones choice mate nothing to do with parents and by the way can I have your dad's email I've a string of complaints lmfao

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I doubt many, considering they usually pour their alcohol into a glass first.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
down to ones choice mate nothing to do with parents and by the way can I have your dad's email I've a string of complaints lmfao
That was a joke son. A joke. You get it? - Foghorn Leghorn

As for the complaints part (I mean this genuinely), why not start a thread with one or two, and we can discuss things via forum?

Back