BREAST IS BEST?

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There has never been - whether on chat, or on the forums - any statement from you to me that hasn't been trolling. At least in this name of yours. Your opinion matters to me not. You don't - and can't - understand. It probably isn't your fault either. Many things may have caused you to be like you are. Still, that's between you and a doctor, and doesn't interest me at all.
Enjoy your chat and forum culture. But not with me.
Great analysis, dickhead.

"Your opinion matters to me not" - apparently enough to reply. Man, I'm so good at trolling. Now, **** off you arrogant know-it-all silly ***.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If one reads the literature, then babies who are breast fed or bottle fed with thier mothers milk are more likely to become subsatnce dependent in later life.
IF.. and this is the caviat, the mother was an addict, or very heavy consumer of any drug at the time.

However, this can be argued in may ways.
Perhaps there is a component of pass down, I dont know but it seems possible for conditions like FASD.
But I reckon kids experiment more when they live in a household where drugs or alchohol were prevelent when they can.

So I would say yes breast is best, but only in a happy and "Normal" home where addiction has no place.
If one doesnt have that, then dont have a kid.
"If one doesnt have that, then dont have a kid." - Wow, what insight! You don't even have addiction in your life, yet you came up with that? Nice.

Back