Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.comfgfggfh.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.comfgfggfh.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The baby boom generation.

The irony of exactly the same generation who voted for Boris because Corbyn was a "commie" who would spend spend spend money he didn't have.

Always point their beady fingers at everyone else and even quicker to put their feet up in early retirement. Now we work until we drop! Boomer's guilt over the quality of life they have stolen from most of the younger generations has turned into a blame the victim game.

Lavished with corrupt government spending for 60 years + affordable housing, free education and a job for life if they so chose. This generation of pampered spoiled brats is often quick to pass judgement on others while ignoring the damage they have inflicted on this once proud nation.

Quick to call others lazy and entitled, then simultaneously leech from younger generations with overpriced housing, increased spending on luxuries, while outbidding the younger generation trying to put a roof over their heads with money they did nothing to deserve.

Take a good hard look at yourselves, look at what pain your inflicting on others and stop complaining about the very people who are unfairly carrying you on their already overburdened backs.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The baby boom generation.

The irony of exactly the same generation who voted for Boris because Corbyn was a "commie" who would spend spend spend money he didn't have.

Always point their beady fingers at everyone else and even quicker to put their feet up in early retirement. Now we work until we drop! Boomer's guilt over the quality of life they have stolen from most of the younger generations has turned into a blame the victim game.

Lavished with corrupt government spending for 60 years + affordable housing, free education and a job for life if they so chose. This generation of pampered spoiled brats is often quick to pass judgement on others while ignoring the damage they have inflicted on this once proud nation.

Quick to call others lazy and entitled, then simultaneously leech from younger generations with overpriced housing, increased spending on luxuries, while outbidding the younger generation trying to put a roof over their heads with money they did nothing to deserve.

Take a good hard look at yourselves, look at what pain your inflicting on others and stop complaining about the very people who are unfairly carrying you on their already overburdened backs.
Where are you coming from man ? i worked until i was 76 ! and knackered meself by doing so . I paid for a Pension ,it`s not given us for nothing you know ?.Read your history, or are you one of the "young" generation who didn`t get an education ?.
Consider todays generation of "workers". Both my neighbours have had a Year of Furlough ,being paid for doing nothing !! What do you say about that > They both say they wished they didn`t have to go back to work ,lol !

I think the generation which you are thinking about isn`t the baby boom generation it`s the Children of Thatcher ! and her destruction of many communities and Unions . I wonder who benefitted from that ?.

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh I get it now, this is why you take every subject personally and because you take it personally you attempt to moderate other people's opinions. Not many subjects left that people can talk about because you take them all personally.

Have you ever considered that the world doesn't revolve around you?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I get it now, this is why you take every subject personally and because you take it personally you attempt to moderate other people's opinions. Not many subjects left that people can talk about because you take them all personally.

Have you ever considered that the world doesn't revolve around you?
You didn`t answer my question .Is it too complicated for you ? I worked and payed my way to recover from the ravages of WW2 ...something you never heard of i guess. Slink off again you excuse for a mortal.

SamBally

Reaction score
The truth is I don't enter into any in-depth dialogue with you because you are unintelligent, dour, have no sense of humour and are a bore.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Such a shame her Maj may never get to sailing in her new Royal Yacht.
There were tears when the Blair creature decommissioned Brittania.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Such a shame her Maj may never get to sailing in her new Royal Yacht.
There were tears when the Blair creature decommissioned Brittania.

quote: ''On 23 June 1994, John Major's Government announced there would be no refit for HMY Britannia as the costs would be too great. After a long and successful career spanning 44 years and travelling over 1 million miles around the globe, it was announced that the last Royal Yacht was to be decommissioned.''

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sambally do you wrok or does the state look after you ....bet you scared to answer that ?

SamBally

Reaction score
Sambally do you wrok or does the state look after you ....bet you scared to answer that ?
I own my own business, employ 9 people who all earn far more than the minimum wage and who were NOT furloughed and I pay more tax in a single year than you have paid in a lifetime.

I can also type a single line that does not contain schoolboy errors.

Does that answer your question babe?

B

Bad_Influence

I own my own business, employ 9 people who all earn far more than the minimum wage and who were NOT furloughed and I pay more tax in a single year than you have paid in a lifetime.

I can also type a single line that does not contain schoolboy errors.

Does that answer your question babe?
More assumptions. How do you know how much Words has paid. Just more lies from you?

SamBally

Reaction score
More assumptions. How do you know how much Words has paid. Just more lies from you?
Are you still sulking I handed your arse on a plate to you yesterday.

The problem with know-it-alls like you is that you actually know nothing.

B

Bad_Influence

Did you? Remind me how you did that. I don’t remember you making any sense.

B

Bad_Influence

I notice you ignored my question. I wonder why.

SamBally

Reaction score
I notice you ignored my question. I wonder why.

You and your totally irrelevant self-important me me me.

Enjoy your 500th consecutive Saturday night looking for someone to argue with online you lonely sod.

LOL.

B

Bad_Influence

You and your totally irrelevant self-important me me me.

Enjoy your 500th consecutive Saturday night looking for someone to argue with online you lonely sod.

LOL.
Ahh. So you can’t so you run away claiming victory. You’re amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back