Boris and marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Exactly how did you pay for Boris's private wedding in Westminster Cathedral?

Deliberately toned down and kept intimate by only inviting 30 guests and when they could have invited hundreds, including other heads of state and cost the UK a small fortune.

Allegedly this tory regime is planning to spend 400 million on a new super yacht to honour the ghastly Prince Phillip and people are getting worked up because Boris got married to his long term partner.

Let's try to keep things in perspective.
A new royal yacht Is a great idea and about time.
As a travelling shop window of our expertise nothing could be better.
And what better draw could there be than our much respected and envied Royal Family?
Blair should never be forgiven for scrapping the old Brittania.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You make mountains out of molehills just to stay in with certain other members who have posted on here ?.

Where did this come from and what does this even mean, exactly who am I trying to "stay in" with on a thread about the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church?

Is it remotely possible to have a conversation with you about a subject YOU raised and which doesn't involve an overreaction from YOU that would embarrass a toddler in a kindergarten?

try reading the full version ,not the bit that fits into your brain.

The "full version" where YOU complain that you paid for his wedding and where I responded because YOU didn't?

That version?

What on earth makes you rudely complain about other people's responses because they don't meet some secret code you have set up.

Anyone would think you do it on purpose...

SamBally

Reaction score
A new royal yacht Is a great idea and about time.
As a travelling shop window of our expertise nothing could be better.
And what better draw could there be than our much respected and envied Royal Family?
Blair should never be forgiven for scrapping the old Brittania.

A shop window for what?

Showcasing a service sector economy driven by housing booms?

£400 million is meant to impress who exactly?

Covid resulted in 9 more billionaires and tax-avoiding Jeff Bezos personal fortune rose by 24 billion during the pandemic.

This isn't 1950 and Africans are no longer impressed by floating palaces.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
;)

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.comgbgrg.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.comgbgrg.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some people here would be such fun, at weddings or partys, you lot get that vibe too?
So much best man material here, i mean where would you start....

SamBally

Reaction score
;):D

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.comgfgfghh.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.comgfgfghh.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Don't suppose his salary covers his circumstances, do you? Three current or ex wives, six children plus new wallpaper.
How's a PM supposed to manage?
Family money , dig deep learn his back ground .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Advert spotted in 'magazine'.

A vacancy has arisen for the post of Mistress to the Prime Minister.
Start date: November 2021
Salary to be discussed.
To apply, send naked pics to PO Box 332, London, SW1

boris.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In reply to SamBally:--
My exact words ,from original transcript. Can you see where i claim that I PAID for the wedding ?

"If i helped pay for his wedding then yep i do care !"
even better "If i helped pay for his wedding then yep i do care !" you must know what "if " means ?.

You make things up to suit as you go along ,just like the rest of the clique .

SamBally

Reaction score
In reply to SamBally:--
My exact words ,from original transcript. Can you see where i claim that I PAID for the wedding ?

"If i helped pay for his wedding then yep i do care !"
even better "If i helped pay for his wedding then yep i do care !" you must know what "if " means ?.

You make things up to suit as you go along ,just like the rest of the clique .

You and your online obsession with "cliques".

One day you moan for hours no one chats to you and the very next day drive those same people away from chatting to you because of your infantile allegations.

Waste of space.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A shop window for what?

Showcasing a service sector economy driven by housing booms?

£400 million is meant to impress who exactly?

Covid resulted in 9 more billionaires and tax-avoiding Jeff Bezos personal fortune rose by 24 billion during the pandemic.

This isn't 1950 and Africans are no longer impressed by floating palaces.
A shop window for the nation's excellence in many things.

SamBally

Reaction score
The baby boom generation. They have bankrupted the country. Emptied the piggybank. Rummaged down the back of the sofa and lifted the floorboards.

They don't want to invest in the future, in green technology, now they want to build a £400 million super yacht, a floating palace, to parade around the remnants of what was once the Empire and while hard-working tax taxpayers fork out another £1 million each week servicing it.

:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You and your online obsession with "cliques".

One day you moan for hours no one chats to you and the very next day drive those same people away from chatting to you because of your infantile allegations.

Waste of space.
Where do you get your info from ? the Daily Liepaper ?." moan for hours that nobody chats to me " do i ? Yet your Comrades claim i spend all my time chatting up young girls on here lol ... you can`t all be right mate.
get your head out of the bottle and read the facts ...i don`t even spend "hours" a day on here. If there is a waste of space it`s by those who spend all their time using "sexual innuendo" in the chatrooms to get a thrill . You might recognise some of them ?.

You got a damn nerve slating the baby boom generation for this countries losses . We had to work damn hard to pay off a National Debt accrued from America . We paid taxes too you halfwit ,i feel sorry for you that you were never taught the sacrifices made by people like me or your parents to get you a decent education. Pity in your case it didn`t work !

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't think the wedding cost us that much, not when Carrie rented her wedding dress for £45!
The same people whinging about the £200 million cost of the royal yacht are probably in favour of spending £15,000 million on foreign aid! (yes, that old chestnut again) And if we can spare £6000 million for a couple of aircraft carriers I'm sure we can replace the queen's yacht. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back