Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said in an interview that two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech shot offered “very limited protection”.

Last year he implied one shot offered 100% protection. Now he's saying two shots offers very limited protection.

Follow the science? Follow the money!
he also said very recently that they had a new super improved all in one nouveau "ambassador youre spoiling us" deluxe special edition due out in march of this year, which to me means, dont worry, the show must go on so get your orders in now or we are going to pin the new variant on your country

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Bayern Munich’s Alphonso Davies experiencing myocarditis after COVID-19 infection

At his weekly press conference Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann detailed that Alphonso Davies is experiencing myocarditis and will be on the side-lines for the “next few weeks” as he heals.

“Alphonso Davies has signs of a slight myocarditis after his corona infection. It’s not dramatic, but he will be side-lined for the next few weeks because it takes time to heal,” said Nagelsmann (as captured by Tz). “There are different triggers for this. A high viral load is often the reason. The probability that it comes from the coronavirus is relatively high, but it is 100 percent clear,” Nagelsmann said.

This news, of course, comes after the numerous cases of COVID-19 that broke when the team returned to Säbener Straße following the holiday hiatus. While it would be irresponsible to say if the myocarditis was definitely brought upon by COVID-19, the condition has been listed among the side effects of the virus.

walkingonsunshine

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pandemic as I'm new to this site, don't really know your stance on the topic, but from a couple of posts I've seen looks like you're anti lockdown and anti vaccine. I looked up the article you've just posted regarding Alphonso Davies and saw this in it and yes a few people have suffered from myocarditis after having the vaccine, but there's been millions who have had it after contracting Covid, just as this player has:

The Canadian, 24, appears to have an inflammation of the heart muscle, known as myocarditis, after testing positive for Covid at the beginning of January.

walkingonsunshine

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Firstly I’m not anti-vax, I am anti-covid vax. I am anti-experimental vax that has no safety data, is known to cause harm.

Secondly, this myocarditis side effect only started presenting after the vax roll-out, and the manufacturers themselves admit the vax causes myocarditis in higher numbers than first thought.
Oh I apologise then and I can understand your apprehension because I was at first. But as time went on, I weighed up the pros and cons and thought it was best that I took it and I'm glad that that's the way the majority of the population feel too.

And yup the vaccine does cause myocarditis in some people after taking the vaccine, but millions more after having caught covid and that's not the only thing it causes. I know somebody personally who now has kidney problems after being hospitalised with covid and another with lung damage. I also know two people who are sadly no longer with us after having covid and they died because of covid not 'with' and were fit and healthy beforehand.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And true science CAN be questioned.
Anyone challenging the narrative is silenced, ridiculed, ignored. That is not science, it is propaganda.
Thicko's challenging any narrative deserve to be ridiculed, especially as the same thicko's end up promoting pro disease murder rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back