Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I
If he was going to close an account then he should have deleted all the posts he made in a previous name BEFORE he closed it. This Thread now has posts at the beginning from someone named "B" and posts at the end from someone named "Pandemic ******" .who happens to be the very same member ! Don`t you think that`s confusing to other posters ?. Well if not then I DO !.
I`ll search the other threads to find others who were complaining of the same thing and same person ! Has this Pandemic got the guts to call them such vile names ??
DC tbh mate ,

Could of , should of , would of ,

Stop bitchin n tell me a joke XD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I

DC tbh mate ,

Could of , should of , would of ,

Stop bitchin n tell me a joke XD
He IS a joke :) .Didnt you see the state of him last night ? he was like a crazy man lol :).
Actually ,i know what hes` s trying to do ( get me banned perma) and he seems to have the backing to do that so` i`ll stop posting anything on Forums now . Happy ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
A Sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, 'Sorry we don't serve food in here.'"

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was masturbating today and my hand fell asleep – that’s got to be the ultimate rejection. :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I was masturbating today and my hand fell asleep – that’s got to be the ultimate rejection. :D
Some ppl make their hands numb on purpose so they can believe it's somebody else ,

I read that somewhere XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Not personal experience then ? ;)
To be brutally honest ,

I need all my down time for recovery ....

There just isn't enough days in the week for DIY lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The Telegraph.

Children with learning disabilities offered 'do not resuscitate' orders during Covid pandemic

Revelation adds to fears that controversial resuscitation orders may have been issued in a discriminatory fashion during the pandemic.

——-

This is all on NHS records, along with DNARs being given to the elderly in hospital, despite no authorisation from the patient or their families, many of which could not visit their relatives so had no clue the DNAR was in place.
Hence me clapping for the NHS staff every Thursday evening was a waste of effort ? Fkrs,they needn`t ask me to clap again !
I`ll clap the bin men ,the delivery drivers ,all shop staff etc etc but not NHS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back