Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...Trying to get a straight answer from ANY OF YOU.. Too much hard work aye?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I’ll say this again as you have obviously forgotten. After this comment I’ll return to ignoring you. You know exactly what I think of you, so although we may agree on certain things, don’t bother expecting me to reply to you directly. Thank you.
I forget NOTHING. You can ignore me all you like. You also know exactly what I think of YOU.

Likewise...Don't bother ME.

I expect NOTHING from anyone here.

Wake the fu.ck up you tool.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Oh no this is disastrous. Public infighting within Anti-vaxx ranks. Historical petty bickering where they fell out over font on a computer screen. They can't even put their personal views aside and treat each other cordially while they convince the rest of the world, via UKCHAT, what is "really" happening out there.

vfdfbdvgsfvd.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh no this is disastrous. Public infighting within Anti-vaxx ranks. Historical petty bickering where they fell out over font on a computer screen. They can't even put their personal views aside and treat each other cordially while they convince the rest of the world, via UKCHAT, what is "really" happening out there.

View attachment 7460

And the deep state UPPER CASING is particularly hilarious!

Breaking ribs laughter is at a premium reading those two.

LOL

SamBally

Reaction score
So funny.

Now back to trying to convince the world that they are grown-ups.

LOL!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What is it about the 'becoming elderly' male morons that they want to make out they are some kind of secret squirrel serial killer/brusier/scary thing?

Not including their passive aggressive attempts of the classic internet challenge = 'if we met off line/if this was offline/in the real world'.

Makes my f*ucking day loling at their aged nonsense.

LOL

SamBally

Reaction score
What is it about the getting elderly male morons that they want to make out they are some kind of secret squirrel serial killer/brusier/scary thing?

He bottled it and took the post down. No backbone. I mean it's really rather scary when elderly men give you that menacing 1,000-yard stare that says... 'Are you going to be long because the bladder is giving my gype again.'

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What is it about the 'becoming elderly' male morons that they want to make out they are some kind of secret squirrel serial killer/brusier/scary thing?

Not including their passive aggressive attempts of the classic internet challenge = 'if we met off line/if this was offline/in the real world'.

Makes my f*ucking day loling at their aged nonsense.

LOL
Surely that same thing applies to you too?...Seeing as this kind of thing is all your good at?. WOW.. what a catch...you must be. !

Nah...Your just a looser living alone with no Job and nothing better to do. Am I right?..

What do YOU do for a living? How many more times?.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He bottled it and took the post down. No backbone. I mean it's really rather scary when elderly men give you that menacing 1,000-yard stare that says... 'Are you going to be long because the bladder is giving my gype again.'

LOL

You wait, he won't be able to contain his Qanon anger. Conspiracy theorist ego is mighty and the getting even is a must!

I'm loving the 'rock' thread too. He is wriggling about like a baby mouse curled up under a daisy.

So cute!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Surely that same thing applies to you too?...Seeing as this kind of thing is all your good at?. WOW.. what a catch...you must be. !

Nah...Your just a looser living alone with no Job and nothing better to do. Am I right?..

What do YOU do for a living? How many more times?.

My job is to teach internet morons the difference between 'looser' and 'loser'.

And that upper casing is only used by uneducated cretins who believe that each sentence has to contain a BIGLY word to prove some BIGLY thing. Unless of course you upper case everything.

Btw, upper casing shows your level of education.

You 'LOSER'.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My job is to teach internet morons the difference between 'looser' and 'loser'.

And that upper casing is only used by uneducated cretins who believe that each sentence has to contain a BIGLY word to prove some BIGLY thing.

Btw, upper casing shows your level of education.

You 'LOSER'.
Who pays your wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back