Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ รⓉIĻ ⒾⓣเⓝG ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Only 5 more non existent morons names. That's all.

Come on! 5 only!

double dare x's double dare you.

ⓢⓣⓘⓛⓛ ⓦⓐⓘⓣⓘⓝⓖ

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can you give me 3 more non existent names, to make it only 15,937 non existent morons missing?

ONLY 3

3 ONLY

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You can't even produce three more non existent morons!

funny-animals-dog.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Can you give me 3 more non existent names, to make it only 15,937 non existent morons.

Have you noticed how "googling" has now crept into their Covid 19 repertoire? Google is now officially a cog in the global Covid 19 conspiracy, although they still insist on using the same Microsoft OS of course that google was originally designed around and are seemingly ignorant anyway that there are viable alternatives. Yes, the same Windows OS that made Bill Gates an extremely wealthy individual and which tracks their every move online because they are too damn stupid to turn on the privacy features, and even then it still monitors their online activity. They really do believe that Firefox and DuckDuckGo are protecting their privacy on a Microsoft platform.

You just can not discuss any topic in-depth with these people, irrespective of Covid 19. They are all the same and it doesn't matter how much scientific evidence (or not) you produce because they will never change their blinkered views in this lifetime or the next. They just repeat themselves, gaslighting the same lies and misinformation over and over again. It's all a conspiracy that only they, the special ones, are intelligent enough to recognize, some random online nobody from some random obscure town.

They can't even explain why their wheelie bin didn't get emptied last Tuesday yet want to convince the world, the imaginary online audience of billions, that they the chosen one, have evidence of a global conspiracy involving every scientist, every doctor, and every politician on planet earth. The likes of the USA, Cuba, Venezuela, the UK, Iran, India, Australia, Japan, Wigan, are all involved in this Covid 19 conspiracy.

"What do you mean rubbish collection day is Monday, I put my wheelie bin out as normal on Tuesday and no one damn collected it again and this is the 172nd consecutive time this has happened. This is evidence the council is conspiring against me personally and when I DuckDuckGo collection dates it quite clearly states Monday is the collection day. When I confronted one of the refuge collectors about why my rubbish isn't being collected on Tuesday he had the damn nerve to suggest I have got my days mixed up. Well, this clearly demonstrates to me that the refuge collectors are also involved in the conspiracy."

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Just some later 1990s style website designed by a moron, with moronic information, signed by morons.

So funny. This guy doesn't even know what day it is.

I will make it come true I will make it come true I will make it come true.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I asked a moron for only three more non existent moron names

7hrs and 45 minutes ago

and surprise surprise

(っ◔◡◔)っ I'M STILL WAITING

what-dog.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
iM' ѕTĻ 山αĮⒾ几Ǥ

quuen side eye.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Okay fella, lets make it the easiest of easy easy things for you to reply too that is easy-peasy beyond anything that's easy.

How about ONE more non existent moron name to be added to the list of morons?

Only ONE itsy-bitsy non existent name, just one.

One name, that's all.

No need for the 16000 non existent names you mentioned that had 'signed' the moronic declaration/document/bits of toilet paper.

Just one.

That's all.

One pathetic non existent name, to add to the '60' moron names you used to prove that 16000 non existent morons has 'signed' some piece of fakery sh-it that no real, qualified, believable, doctor, scientist, person would have anything to do with,

you

complete

and

utter

crank.jpg

o n e n a m e o n l y o k

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
with a reverse image search using tineye, the above photo was found dating back to

Jun 25, 2017

anyone can reverse image search, and find 'oldest first'. Anyone with a brain that is.

the pro disease moron who keeps posting those photos/articles without ever checking them, shows how indoctrinated into the Covid Cult he is.

funny-animals-dog.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
and, as for the 16000 non existent morons and 'one non existent moron name'

нєяє ωє αяє ѕтιℓℓ ωαιтιηg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Few more than 16k, but it will do.

Then go read the wiki hit peice they do on it ;)

It's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back