Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

I think you'll find some insurances won't cover your death after taking an experimental "vaccine" with long term side effects unknown and where all the animals used in trials died....

I'd also like to thank anyone who has been jabbed for their contribution to science...
I think that’s bound to happen once they find out just how many different side effects there are.
I wonder how many people would accept a drink from some random guy in a pub, not knowing what’s in it? I’d hope not many. But folk are willing to accept the jab without question, and some are even willing to jab kids knowing it could harm them. It beggars belief.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I think that’s bound to happen once they find out just how many different side effects there are.
I wonder how many people would accept a drink from some random guy in a pub, not knowing what’s in it? I’d hope not many. But folk are willing to accept the jab without question, and some are even willing to jab kids knowing it could harm them. It beggars belief.
Face recognition cameras in EVERY street....Satalites in the sky....to track our ever move....If the Gov'T can't get us ONE way they will get us by another. FEAR....!

C

CrazyCatLady

Face recognition cameras in EVERY street....Satalites in the sky....to track our ever move....If the Gov'T can't get us ONE way they will get us by another. FEAR....!
Every time someone connects to the internet, they're tracked. Your Smart phones, constantly linked to WiFi, downloading tracking cookies every time you click. You can't even go on a site without advertisements aimed at you- tracked through what you type. Every store you go in- it connects to a tracking software utilised by the shop- hence, why you can get home, log on to FB and see an advert for the store you popped into for 5 minutes. In the past ten years, everything has moved online- government services, jobs- even booking a Doctors appointment. They can track you, just by you living and having to depend on services.

The vaccine isn't about tracking- the end game is about population control and right now, we're all the Guinea pigs for the greater aim.

They will definitely get us by fear and by encouraging us to fight amongst ourselves.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think the wearing of face masks has put paid (or is it payed :)) to facial recognition cameras. Maybe they can track you by your gait. Apparently everyone walks differently. . .

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
There is already ample evidence 'big information' has been thwarting and subverting democracy in the UK for decades (and globally).

Long before Covid became an entry into a conspiracy theorist's diary.

Targeted Facebook ads just prior to the election in 2017 played a vital role in ensuring the "establishment" kept Corbyn out of power.

The likes of Facebook were already a menace and a far greater threat than Covid.

Stable door. Horse bolted.

B

Bad_Influence

Every time someone connects to the internet, they're tracked. Your Smart phones, constantly linked to WiFi, downloading tracking cookies every time you click. You can't even go on a site without advertisements aimed at you- tracked through what you type. Every store you go in- it connects to a tracking software utilised by the shop- hence, why you can get home, log on to FB and see an advert for the store you popped into for 5 minutes. In the past ten years, everything has moved online- government services, jobs- even booking a Doctors appointment. They can track you, just by you living and having to depend on services.

The vaccine isn't about tracking- the end game is about population control and right now, we're all the Guinea pigs for the greater aim.

They will definitely get us by fear and by encouraging us to fight amongst ourselves.
Racism, Brexit, Scottish Independance, Covid measures, vaccines, illegal immigration, politics (both home and abroad), all these have divided us as a nation in the recent past, and many continue to do so. It’s the perfect storm to exploit, for someone with ‘ulterior motives’, whoever/whatever they may be.

Whether people like to believe it or not, in most countries now, it’s is not the government who hold the power, they are just pawns like the rest of us, albeit that they make a lot of money out of being a pawn.

The media already control us, whether we like to admit it or not, and whoever owns the media has more power that ANY elected official.

SamBally

Reaction score
Those who despised Corbyn, who described him as an evil hard left commie...

You know who you are...

Who voted Boris.

Who voted for this authoritarian tory regime.

Who created this mess and who should personally own the sh** they created and only them.

Corbyn intended to crack down on the MSM, make them all Leverson compliant, give the regulatory bodies real teeth, etc, and also reign in the power of the internet giants.

Isn't it ironic.. don't you think..

B

Bad_Influence

You know who you are...

Who voted Boris.

Who created this mess and who should personally own the sh** they created and only them.

Corbyn intended to crack down on the MSM, make them all Leverson compliant, give the regulatory bodies real teeth, etc, and also reign in the power of the internet giants.

Pmsl. Of course he did. :rolleyes: He also intended to ban the sky, tax god, and tell Bill Gates to change Microsoft’s name to The Kremlin.
All while hanging out of the back of Diane Abbott.
Corbyn was unelectable, and Starmer has been a worthy successor, given that even with Boris’s current status, Labour are still lacking.

SamBally

Reaction score
This is the logic from these people (politically illiterate).

The same people who put Boris in power, who are raging about him now and who still argue he was a better alternative to Corbyn.

As Boris erodes yet more of their rights.

"Corbyn was unelectable"

While they harp on about global conspiracy theories.

But of course, keeping Corbyn out of power wasn't on the agenda.

Whilst there is DEMONSTABLE evidence the lengths the establishment, including blue labour and the MSM, took to keep Corbyn out of power.

The same MSM they slate when it suits them.

There is no evidence at all to support their ludicrous theories regarding Covid.

Otherwise, they would have produced it by now.

B

Bad_Influence

You know who you are...

Who voted Boris.

You don’t believe Corbyn could have ‘cracked down on MSM’ surely? You’re not that naive.

SamBally

Reaction score
I despise the bourgeoisie class, the voting class. Which masquerades as left wing. Who is more than happy being the B team to successive tory regimes. Who have corporate interests to defend. Who are as establishment as establishment gets.

Corbyn was aware of this and which is why the establishment and MSM went to such great lengths to keep him out of power.

Corbyn stated they were right to fear a Labour government under his watch. That Leverson legislation would be introduced making media outlets responsible for owning their own sh**. That he would tackle offshore tax avoidance etc, the "Guardians" of this world.

From that statement on his time as leader of the opposition was over.

C

CrazyCatLady

Oh no Corbinista's! There is something very dark and angry at the core of those that fell in to that cult.
Hoped that cult had died when he melted in obscurity, but no- like cockroaches they still live.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My Hero

Jeremy Corbyn!

I am a Corbynista and proud.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh no Corbinista's! There is something very dark and angry at the core of those that fell in to that cult.
Hoped that cult had died when he melted in obscurity, but no- like cockroaches they still live.
Sam likes to pretend Comrade Corbyn would have had all the answers. Pmsfl. He ignores that simple fact that his messiah would have given everything away to China, and would have welcomed Sharia Law.

But hey, they are only minor details. :rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
As Boris and this authoritarian tory regime erode yet more of their rights. Limit more life chances for their offspring. Put yet more grease on the ladder to halt peasants like them climbing it.

I openly laugh at them.

While they spew their endless Covid conspiracy theories.

When the conspiracy suits their narrow agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back