Being Agnostic

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A cat will happily destroy your home and kill you while you are sleeping.

A DOG will guard you...... and your possessions forever.
I have spent many years in my life (well, all of it!) with multiple of one or the other. Before becoming the crazy cat lady, I lived with 3 dogs (6, at one point) and a number of other animals, including rats and snakes.
Dogs- love 'em, but they're like children and you have to commit to them as much as you do children.
And cats- granted, they are constantly planning my demise and actively working towards to it, but I can guarantee that they won't tell the police where the drugs are *stashed ;)

*Joke btw! I know how this sh!t gets dragged up in forum wars! :rolleyes:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In death, Mr Dog of course stays loyally by its master's side, and according to paramedics I know, will often not even take a nibble until they too succumb to death.

Mrs Cat, however, will start nibbling master's face after his heart has just stopped beating, and his corpse is still warm, and unlike the loyal Mr Dog, will fu/ck off, at the first available opportunity, to find another face to chew on.

If my pooch ate an arm or even a leg, after I pop my clogs, I would congratulate her for her will to survive, because flesh is just that, simply flesh. :rolleyes:
I am content with the knowledge that I may one day become cat food and given that cats prefer their meat warm, I didn't expect them to wait for rigor mortis to set in. My fear is that they may start when I've only slipped into a coma, so perhaps I need a dog to protect my nearly dead body against the cats!

Dogs are also pretty good at alerting neighbours. They complain about the dog(s) barking & crying and that usually alerts someone- landlord, police, family. This happened to an old neighbour who committed suicide. She was only found when someone complained to the police about the dogs whining for days on end and when they turned up, they managed to get into the garden and found the back door open, etc. Sad affair! She had no family or friends, and was to all accounts, a recluse apart from walking her dogs.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
My fear is that they may start when I've only slipped into a coma,

Many years ago, a partner told me a tale where she began to suspect all wasn't what it seemed with her 'loving' moggie. The cat would brush up against her face with its head in bed, purring, and begin to softly nibble her cheek. One day, she pretended to be asleep, and the cat actually started digging its teeth in and gently biting her. My partner reached the conclusion that the cat was just on a trial run, before the cat did actually eat her, lol.

I know lots of cat tales, but one more recent one is really rather spooky. My neighbour is in her 90s and sadly lost her much loved cat. On exactly the same day and in the early evening, a stray randomly appeared on her garden wall, and they have been together ever since. It sits on the dividing wall and takes the piss out of my dog in that aloof manner only cats have mastered. My dog is a 39 kilo American Bulldog who was intended to be a guard dog because of the errrr, rough area I live in. The problem is, in the five years I have had her she has only barked a handful of times, and as it turned out she is more of a love bug than a guard dog and I do occasionally worry what would happen to her if anything happened to me.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Look deep into nature but don't believe what you see. Einstein at his best. what a joke

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel more intelligent and superior than talking to "well educated dickheads" my ex wife was one of them. give it your best shot

I hope you pair of love birds eventually kissed and made up. xXx

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Dogs are love.
Cats are a**h****.
If you think men or women are like either of those, your deluded lol.
They are both.

I do prefer dogs though, walking a cat seems stupid.

Besides, I prefer my pussy at home tucked up where I can get to it, rather than roaming the streets if it has independence..

Take from that what you will :p

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Well, I suppose you are sparing the chatrooms your profound angst while you have a constant catharsis in the Forums.
This is a place for discussion, not for repeating the same ideation verging on psychosis.
I'm beginning to think that you are better placed on a dating site where your rantings may be appreciated.
You keep accusing people of calling you an idiot or an imbecile. No one, as far as I can see, has called you either.
Some people might consider you harmless. I think you are a bigger risk to yourself than to others.
Where you'll find your niche is anyone's guess.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes WickedPerdition. Maybe you should get a better concept of the English language so you know what you're actually saying. I'd debate "words" all day but you don't actually say anything other than telling people how much better you are than them. Are you sure you're not f^*king my ex wife. She's got more letters after her name than "in" her name. She still can't hold an intellectual conversation. You have a lot in common.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Yes WickedPerdition. Maybe you should get a better concept of the English language so you know what you're actually saying. I'd debate "words" all day but you don't actually say anything other than telling people how much better you are than them. Are you sure you're not f^*king my ex wife. She's got more letters after her name than "in" her name. She still can't hold an intellectual conversation. You have a lot in common.
Once you get over your 'Einstein fixation', I might actually take you seriously.
I would postulate that my vocabulary far exceeds yours. So, I'd disincentivise you to challenge me on lexicographical expertise.
Your paranoia seems to extend beyond the astrophysics legend when you have to bring your wife into the equation.
If she does have something like D. Psych. after her name, perhaps she could help resolve your mental issues? That would be handy.
I think you probably aren't on an intellectual level to understand what she is saying and therefore project your ideas on to others.

Now ... perhaps you might express your opinion about 'being agnostic'. If you know what the word means.

:rolleyes:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Look deep into nature but don't believe what you see. Einstein at his best. what a joke
What the mothermerryfuck is this all about? Why did you feel the need to bring your sh!t on to this thread?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I had an ex like that, she is a lawyer.
She is qualified out the yazoo.

So I decided to have fun with it, got my masters, then did night school to get another batch of O Levels and A levels just for fun.
She shut up about qualifications after that, then I took a job as a delivery driver just to rub her nose in it

Needless to say, she went on to be a brilliant lawyer, who still asks me to psych eval defendents.
But together, we were toxic as feck.

Still love her to bits, but being together, feck no.
I always said I would never have either a dog or a women smarter than me.
She got damn close if not broke that rule, but I got feelings, hence the competition lol

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Once you get over your 'Einstein fixation', I might actually take you seriously.
I would postulate that my vocabulary far exceeds yours. So, I'd disincentivise you to challenge me on lexicographical expertise.
Your paranoia seems to extend beyond the astrophysics legend when you have to bring your wife into the equation.
If she does have something like D. Psych. after her name, perhaps she could help resolve your mental issues? That would be handy.
I think you probably aren't on an intellectual level to understand what she is saying and therefore project your ideas on to others.

Now ... perhaps you might express your opinion about 'being agnostic'. If you know what the word means.

Yeah yeah but answer the man are you bonking his wife..its clear to me you are pmsl ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Really, grammer Nazi.

Come on, if you wish to conceptualise an argument based solely on language, its perception and use, then once must first understand subjective context above all else.

Just cause folks don't type the queens English don't mean they be thick.
Just means they can't be arsed going through the motions of trying to appear intelligent when they are but dont need to prove a point.

Context, re-write what folks say in "proper" English, means the same thing.

Its the content of speech, not the form which matters.

:p

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not wishing to resort to clichés... but it's what a person has to say that matters, not how well they say it - or type it.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Really, grammer Nazi.

Come on, if you wish to conceptualise an argument based solely on language, its perception and use, then once must first understand subjective context above all else.

Just cause folks don't type the queens English don't mean they be thick.
Just means they can't be arsed going through the motions of trying to appear intelligent when they are but dont need to prove a point.

Context, re-write what folks say in "proper" English, means the same thing.

Its the content of speech, not the form which matters.

:p
Please don't make excuses for people who cannot invest either in effort or education to express themselves clearly.
This, of course, includes yourself. You're just excusing yourself from rightful censorship.

'Grammar Nazi' is about the most ancient insult used by those who lack basic spelling and grammatical composition skills.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Please don't make excuses for people who cannot invest either in effort or education to express themselves clearly.
This, of course, includes yourself. You're just excusing yourself from rightful censorship.

'Grammar Nazi' is about the most ancient insult used by those who lack basic spelling and grammatical composition skills.

It's a meme ffs.

Seriously, many people come on here to discuss ideas, to have fun, to just talk about sh**.
Don't belittle them because they don't come up to your standards of vocabulary.

Mate, you can have fun with words no matter how well they are crafted, it is the point that counts.

Sure, if someone comments on your spelling or grammer, have fun with it, but always remember, theres always someone out there smarter than you.

Thats why I love chat, I get challenged on everything and anything I say.
Makes me think and re-evaluate my thinking.

I was such an arrogant asshole all those years ago when I first started chatting, now I hope not so much.

Just chill lol.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Lollin at just chill. I think if its not recorded somewhere there must be a 100% chill failure rate from that phrase alone when uttered in a debate haha

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
And I still don't know if he's shagging Paul's ex wife which the only reason I'm reading this lengthy squabbling dross

Back