Banned

Laidbackian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't log in to chat rooms on either laptop (using talktalk) or my phone, (using Three)

I get a message "Your account or client is banned: This provider is blocked due to continued abuse from its users. (9365853e)"

Why?

Laidbackian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't log in to chat rooms on either laptop (using talktalk) or my phone, (using Three)

I get a message "Your account or client is banned: This provider is blocked due to continued abuse from its users. (9365853e)"

Why?
I've had a reply from Admin, "

That provider has been banned since early March of this year. But only for their mobile data, using wi-fi instead should solve the issue."

I have always used WiFi and I still am, so that cant be the reason

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me too. I m also on TalkTalk, using pc hard wired, or phone via wifi, as I usually do.
2023-08-10.png

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've had a reply from Admin, "

That provider has been banned since early March of this year. But only for their mobile data, using wi-fi instead should solve the issue."

I have always used WiFi and I still am, so that cant be the reason
Have you managed to get back in yet?

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lol message seems pretty clear to me

That provider has been banned for mobile data usage - you need to use wi-fi instead please
That's precisely why the message doesn't make sense. I have been using WiFi or my pc, which is hard wired. I already was aware that mobile data caused this issue, but wasn't a big deal as I rarely use it when away from home. Seems all of TalkTalk has been banned now?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's precisely why the message doesn't make sense. I have been using WiFi or my pc, which is hard wired. I already was aware that mobile data caused this issue, but wasn't a big deal as I rarely use it when away from home. Seems all of TalkTalk has been banned now?
So you are now unable to enter the chat rooms ?

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is what I get if I try logging in with mobile data...Screenshot_20230811-143634~2.jpg

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just reading this I thought I would tell you that Laidbackian says he appears to have fixed his WiFi issue by having a new phone socket fitted by BT.
He says this in another post...
But I think its strange that he didn't test other things if it was the phone socket why would it just affect the chatroom!?
Seems odd...

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just reading this I thought I would tell you that Laidbackian says he appears to have fixed his WiFi issue by having a new phone socket fitted by BT.
He says this in another post...
But I think its strange that he didn't test other things if it was the phone socket why would it just affect the chatroom!?
Seems odd...

Cheers, i had my internet upgraded to full fibre yesterday, but having seen Laidbackian's post, thought it was obviously not just me. It's obviously not phone socket in my case, as I've just had new line fitted, box fitted to wall, replacing need for old phone socket. No other issues I've come across, just can't get into chat rooms.

Back