Banned

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I just tried to log in rooms and I got message saying Im banned for using vpn which Im not
i used that once i was never banned just not allowed to use chat, seems weird your banned

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No Jude Turbo isn't banned bless him but he does like the attention posting like that gives him ::D

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So hes not one of the secret squirrels then?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hollie did u alert admins of Macgyers server ban.... he says he still cant get in using his pc?

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes Jude, I posted a message to them explaining it seems to be a bot issue, and could they please look at it. As i said to Macgyver, it can take ages to get a reply, and because it isn't a ban that a mod has done, we are not able to clear and reset things :(.... If i not heard anything by the morning, I will ask again. just as an aside.... have you tried to get in as a guest user Macgyver? not ideal but might help while the time away while waiting xx
If that fails, please keep him company here Jude :)

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes Jude, I posted a message to them explaining it seems to be a bot issue, and could they please look at it. As i said to Macgyver, it can take ages to get a reply, and because it isn't a ban that a mod has done, we are not able to clear and reset things :(.... If i not heard anything by the morning, I will ask again. just as an aside.... have you tried to get in as a guest user Macgyver? not ideal but might help while the time away while waiting xx
If that fails, please keep him company here Jude :)
Hello Hollie. Why will it take ages for admin to reply? I will try tomorrow to get in as guest but I hope admin will fix the issue and not leave me banned.:)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats a great idea from Hollie mac.... do try it. Just log in as a guestmacgyer x

Reaction score
So we do have problems on here that mods can't fix, which have to be left to admin?

termyo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'll try tomorrow if it lets me x
Macgyver im just off to work and although not staff, have sorted this sort of problem for a pal about 3 weeks ago, was her pc not the site, just a thought as would be happy to help via teamviewer , no worries if not, it was resolved using a safe malware removal tool as the culprits seemed to be PUPS (potentially unwanted programs) anti virus doesnt detect these, give me a shout im happy to help if i can. cheers, Dan

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is in no way disrespectful to Chatter Termyo

This is me saying to anyone and everyone......PLEASE........ ONLY allow those you know AND trust to access your computer. This is a chat site (yep really) and some people are not who they say they are or here with the best of intentions and accessing your computer would be a dream come true for them especially if you are not savvie on what they are doing or where they are going on your comp ....................

Just so every one is aware.... Teamviewer allows remote access (with consent) to your computer. meaning the other person can look at and work on your computer. ONLY do this with people you know and trust.

While it is a good idea to clear down cookies and other non wanted things regularly from your comp, the fact is, this is an automated site ban that's sitting there and until that is removed or times out (and no I don't know if or when that would be) you are not going to be able to access your account into rooms :(. As i said, I've fired of messages to admin as frustrating as it is, we now have to wait for reply.

Hope to be able to update you soon Macgyver

Hollie

J

JustinCredible

Accessing other chatters' computers is a dream come true for some . .If anyone would like me to remotely fix their computer problems the offer is there. . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
lmfao Justin..... no thanks I'll do my own !

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
By the way Termyo..... luffly to see ya photo.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is in no way disrespectful to Chatter Termyo

This is me saying to anyone and everyone......PLEASE........ ONLY allow those you know AND trust to access your computer. This is a chat site (yep really) and some people are not who they say they are or here with the best of intentions and accessing your computer would be a dream come true for them especially if you are not savvie on what they are doing or where they are going on your comp ....................

Just so every one is aware.... Teamviewer allows remote access (with consent) to your computer. meaning the other person can look at and work on your computer. ONLY do this with people you know and trust.

While it is a good idea to clear down cookies and other non wanted things regularly from your comp, the fact is, this is an automated site ban that's sitting there and until that is removed or times out (and no I don't know if or when that would be) you are not going to be able to access your account into rooms :(. As i said, I've fired of messages to admin as frustrating as it is, we now have to wait for reply.

Hope to be able to update you soon Macgyver

Hollie
Thank you, Hollie, but why would it take so long if admin sits in lobby sometimes and I agree with you about only allowing people I know to get in computer.

Back