Banned

SweetButPsycho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It was an opinion just like ur havin on me and jody ive not asked her to hate him im just sayin how he was with me and still he deserved his ban he wasnt banned for bein nice i dont know megs there is no witch hunt ... gawd the drama eh
Some women love it shaz. Anything for a bit of attention ;-)

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Some women love it shaz. Anything for a bit of attention ;-)
so why are you even commenting to her you bint anything for attention you pair of braindead cragnuts fed up and bored of playing with ya already so go blow someone and do summat useful for once

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Attention whores everywhere :-D
well ya know all about whores im sure luv with all you chat whores sitting on skype round ya cauldrons seeing who to pick on next ...and then pizzing up peoples backs ya jokers / half of brain cell between yas if your lucky ..... so go troll someone who gives a toss

Last edited:

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love how angry the old birds get. Its cute
that it really..... A couple of hours to think that one up god you really could be more original little girl ....... thought better of you...you have may have been a bit more inventive ...my mistake i forgot its shaz night for the shared brain cell it might come round to you next week from your group.

Last edited:

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
that it really..... A couple of hours to think that one up god you really could be more original little girl ....... thought better of you...you have may have been a bit more inventive ...my mistake i forgot its shaz night for the shared brain cell it might come round to you next week from your group.
Pmslll like she knows me i wasnt aware i needed her permission to comment this had sod all to do with her but she will make it all about her poor cow go n get a life mmb

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmb stop defendin smeg she brought herself into this thread it was my opinion of beemovie nothin to do with her now she the victim i dont think so lolol

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mmb stop defendin smeg she brought herself into this thread it was my opinion of beemovie nothin to do with her now she the victim i dont think so lolol
Excuse me my name is Meg not smeg I don't see myself as victim, No one is defending me if people choose to then they can see you for your true colours . I still stand by what i said 'Beemovie' has never been nasty or due to me in a chat room or pm or in his emails to me.I take people how i find them and you are not on my xmas card list and never will be.
Tthat was all i said . and i will not comment anymore on it. so goodbye .

Back