Banned

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with political views. Read terms of service that you agree to before you enter chats to better understand the site.
Nothing wrong with political views. Read terms of service that you agree to before you enter chats to better understand the site.

well the terms and conditions and intepretation of them by the mods will vary depending on who is the mod a more liberal/commie robot mod will always be over sensitive and easily triggered and will be more ban happy than say a masculine thinking mod or an easy going less emotional female one who are less likely to be fake outraging, over sensitive liberals or commies that are triggered by anything and everything

More rational thinking mods would be 100 times better than emotionally reactionary ones

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Could've done with them in last incarnation of site a couple of years back when mods were allowing invites to Morocco up from their islamic cousins where a couple of beautiful women got lured, raped and heads got chopped off, i was so p*ssed off at stuff like that i didn't care if they kept banning me and i'll never forget you were there chucking in some much needed tempered back up Bad 'cos you know protecting women and kids is priority, stay strong man.

Only stalkers hackers and doxxers got banned on the old sites just as it should be.

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i suggest you go back read the post she asked a question which was ...are we speaking about the same beemovie as i have never had a problem ?? ....Sure sounds like a question to me Then she was attacked so actually no her name wasn't pulled out of thin air was it . She gave a true account of what she had experienced and was bullied for not following the pack .so it seems she does know what she is talking about, as its herself . As for ignore you two could have ignored it but choose not to ,its a forum and definition is . Definition of forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. it doesnt say bully someone for having a different view point.
It was an opinion just like ur havin on me and jody ive not asked her to hate him im just sayin how he was with me and still he deserved his ban he wasnt banned for bein nice i dont know megs there is no witch hunt ... gawd the drama eh

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dunno. I lost the plot of this thread waaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
The title of this Thread is "banned " so I guess it`s about banning or being banned ? One improvement I would like to see is an indication ,to a person who is banned ,of how long that ban is in place for . It seems to vary from 5 minutes to several days ,with no idea of how long. Mod bashing or not it`s a fact that there are some mods who ,in my opinion ,actually seem to get a kick out of banning persons and express their pleasure of this into the room in question.I doubt if that`s a RoboMod eh ?.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
If you are banned, you broke tou and therefore lose any shot at knowing when you can come back.

B

Bad_Influence

It was an opinion just like ur havin on me and jody ive not asked her to hate him im just sayin how he was with me and still he deserved his ban he wasnt banned for bein nice i dont know megs there is no witch hunt ... gawd the drama eh
Opinions eh? Like arseholes, everybody has one. :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you are banned, you broke tou and therefore lose any shot at knowing when you can come back.
If I knew what tou meant maybe I could respond. It does seem that some of the rules are made up by individuals as they go along . Of course a humble member as myself can`t give an opinion on this as it would appear as "MOD abuse" eh ?:) C`mon ,most of us are adults and don`t like being treated like children.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If I knew what tou meant maybe I could respond. It does seem that some of the rules are made up by individuals as they go along . Of course a humble member as myself can`t give an opinion on this as it would appear as "MOD abuse" eh ?:) C`mon ,most of us are adults and don`t like being treated like children.
TOU = Terms of Use

Reaction score
I think anyone failing to meet the excellent behaviour and standards we expect on this site of course deserves to have a lifetime ban and should be made most unwelcome forever. And those who believe they have the right to question those others who kindly devote their time to being a higher ranking individual on this site should be reminded of who both they are and how unworthy banned folk are of being permitted on this site. If you're banned the least you could do is wear proper clothing when asking the reason for your banning.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more breakwake, like any decent citizen i am sick and tired of banned chatters coming here to whinge and sound off. The site moderators give up their valuable free time to police this site so we can chat in complete safety from any font crime. I. for one, do not wish to be violated by TOU transgressors appearing on my screen, I shall now say five Hail Marys for them.

Back