banned for no reason

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought you were too young to join?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I seldom frequent the YAH room I dont have any idea why you few seem to get yourselves banned from there. Maybe you should try and get along with the majority of the chatters in harmony.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
some get banned for stupid reason and some get away with murder,, took several chatters to complain before anything was done by 3 mods
PazuzusNunu
I paid a 13 yo for sex but she split on me

Just to clarify - mods were elsewhere at the time this comment was posted and as soon as it was spotted it was dealt with swiftly. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes and jump to conclusions that 'nothing is done' - totally incorrect.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is Bee, Yaris, Megs and Witch B a club on their own trying to be seen as victims of forums?
I am not a victim of anything!, just get a tad pissed off at people, especially you hijacking threads and making it all about them!....just saying like! :)

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just to clarify - mods were elsewhere at the time this comment was posted and as soon as it was spotted it was dealt with swiftly. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes and jump to conclusions that 'nothing is done' - totally incorrect.
elwood,,, the lobby is the room where mods should be 100% of their time not any other room because they dont need modding cos everything seems to be ok to say now. Maybe 1 mod to actually watch in each room not 3 elsewhere,, most rooms dont need 3. I sent a report many minutes before this person was actually kicked and lavender actually spoke in the room while everyone was complaining, he was blagging enough that we couldnt do anything it must have been seen.. I see this so often *Mods where elsewhere* well the lobby should have someone there and getting rid of the people that post that sort of junk.... wont comment again

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Mods can mod wherever they want, you guys can report things if you question them.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I reported that incident by the book and i didnt say they couldnt go anywhere,, just not 3 sitting in a room and doing nothing about child sex message.. end of subject now

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
The sit in whatever room they want. They chat in whatever room they want, they should be seen in all rooms.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
you are aware that mods dont get paid for this,,,, you are aware that they are chatters too?

they are not here to wipe bums every 5 mintues

one bonus of block is its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes you get tossers,, that is why have block
dont nag the mods!

think how much crap there would be in here if they thought what the **** and wentView attachment 303 View attachment 305well that was good for me lol *chuckles*

lol doris

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If those mods went they would just get new ones. Just saying not being awkward just saying everyone is replaceable in a job! paid or otherwise. they know what they getting into when they sign up.....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ah u just have to laugh huh xx

It seems we do and they dont Doris..........funny how a small clique of peeps seem to dislike our humour and want to cause disharmony just because then can. I wonder how often they would reply to these threads if they didnt have their daft backer-uppers at hand.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure who that's aimed @ Jude but I reply regardless - I don't need any back up, I'm not popular with a few regulars but that won't stop me replying.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No prizes for guessing LG.
You see me as a easy target - I see plenty who are just as fed up as me with you BUT you never challenge them.

Lets face it someones pulling your strings and having words in your ear about me.

Back