banned for no reason

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You see me as a easy target - I see plenty who are just as fed up as me with you BUT you never challenge them.

Lets face it someones pulling your strings and having words in your ear about me.
who is ?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You must have noticed by now London guy..........I just add to threads without aminosity to anyone. I dont take offence nor do I mean any to anyone. If you and your cliche must pass unpleasant remarks best keep them to a minimum.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You must have noticed by now London guy..........I just add to threads without aminosity to anyone. I dont take offence nor do I mean any to anyone. If you and your cliche must pass unpleasant remarks best keep them to a minimum.

I'm NOT part of any bloody clique

You don't ADD you disrupt there is a difference

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Londoy just block it
I'm done on forums Meg. As I said it my post just now I speak the truth and only saying what other users think. She won't challenge anyone except me.

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm done on forums Meg. As I said it my post just now I speak the truth and only saying what other users think. She won't challenge anyone except me.
maybe she likes u lol needs a toyboy lol

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea and if he is rude to you again Jude I will give him a little Archie Bunker routine.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol .....I would if I knew wat it was Mac x

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yea and if he is rude to you again Jude I will give him a little Archie Bunker routine.
Judes No 1 fan thats blows hot n cold - guess she not ignoring you on Skype today - Bring it on Mr VPN come in chat and talk to me.... o wait you cant :D:D

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol .....I would if I knew wat it was Mac x
Archie Bunker was a fictional character played by the late Carroll O' Connor on the 70s sitcom All in the Family which was a great show and I
recommend it if you have never seen it. I will show it to you sometime. x

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Archie Bunker was a fictional character played by the late Carroll O' Connor on the 70s sitcom All in the Family which was a great show and I
recommend it if you have never seen it. I will show it to you sometime. x
gee as if we need it

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It seems megs needs as much as she can get Mac....... may I suggest you send her the link. ;)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont think she does either..........but send ty.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I reported that incident by the book and i didnt say they couldnt go anywhere,, just not 3 sitting in a room and doing nothing about child sex message.. end of subject now
Well who ever posted that s*x message should have been banned SNova but maybe the person who posted it is one of their friends.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dunno who but its funny she rarely challenges other people that don't agree with her.

Dont be so daft LG...dont worry who likes you and who dont, I am not challenging you nor do I care what anyone adds to any thread. Its up to them. Keep adding to topics, take no notice of the banter.... as thats all it is and dont take things to heart. ;)

B

Bad_Influence

LG... you're not popular? Go figure? And you wonder why?
Jude... I get it that you want to be the "Forum Goddess" but does it really matter? It's a chat site... idiots will always aim higher... and you ain't smart enough to beat the real feckwits.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Best not to upset people for nothing Baddy.

Back