Reaction score
well wouldnt mind but havent a clue and dont know how long for lol

J

JustinCredible

log on as a guest and if it still won't let you try using your phone to get on

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ive tried both but wont let me gusse it some male out the room that dont like rejection

J

JustinCredible

Well.. you shouldn't reject them .. men may be in short supply one day! have you tried logging on with your phone and using its data and not your broadband? that should work

J

JustinCredible

You can get in other rooms? you should have said as it's clearly not connection problems.. you must have upset someone in YAH..someone with the power! :(

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
well when i was kicked out a mods name came up and she has denied doing it

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I checked as soon as I got the message yesterday to see if there was any form of ban in place, and there was not. No Ban had been taken against you at all. There are others who have had this same problem, and it is not mod related, though 99% of the time the blame is laid on us. The only thing i can suggest is ask admin to sort it for you. I am sorry I can't help you any more angeliga but hope you are back in asap xx

Sausages

Sausages
Reaction score
ive been banned and dont know why i cant get in to the room

When i got banned as a guest. I wasn’t sure what i did wrong i just left it and forgot about the site. But when i popped back on i was no longer banned. The ban must run out at some point.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
You can get in other rooms? you should have said as it's clearly not connection problems.. you must have upset someone in YAH..someone with the power! :(
Look at you all helpful. You should be a MOD!

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
I've been banned and, I've no idea why...I've walked 20 miles and, I'm still banned

Back