Are you lonely, fed up and just want to chat, then join this thread and make friends.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like that story, i won a goldfish, off some what i can only describe, as some really honest people at a fairground, in 1988.
He sadly died on the bus on the way home, but i used the bag for my sandwiches everyday, for 15 years.
Blunt darts, goldfish, with a life expectancy, of 5 minutes, dubious people operating fairground rides, held up by bricks, pieces of wood.
I miss 1980s fairgrounds.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
at the moment I am feeling very low. I feel as if someone has twisted my arm behind my back and telling me you will do as I say or else
oh JO hugs xxx

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I hope you're feeling better today Joe, one day at a time, eh.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
a while ago a lady friend told me you are always helping someone. I replied yes that's what friends do for one another
I have always thought that too , hope your feeling better today . well as well as you can be that is.

Last edited:

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
don't really see the point of packing up smoking now as I am nearly 77 yrs old and if I make it to 80yrs that would be fine by me.
F.... me you have done well considering ...Good luck.

S

Saphire

i oly want to chat with friends not to go out on dates i do not know why but every woman i have been with turned out wrong
True friends are hard to find, even harder online, because you cant really see what you are getting.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just want to get laid, but seeing as that isnt going to happen any time soon and I probably forgot how to do it, I'm happy chatting.
;)

S

Saphire

I just want to get laid, but seeing as that isnt going to happen any time soon and I probably forgot how to do it, I'm happy chatting.
;)
You may be on the wrong forum for your first choice. :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You may be on the wrong forum for your first choice. :D

Very true, but you have to get what you can.
Stimulation is hard to find.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Start some interesting threads then...that might stimulate you.

God no.
If I talked about the things I want to, I would be institutionalised, I'm already fecking nuts in here according to some.

Who would want to talk about the loss of the metaphyshical and its replacement by the purely physical as a moment in time.
How climate change and the holy trinity of "Diversity, Inclusion and Equity" (as in D.I.E) are now the new religions of the post religous zealots.

I'll just wait to be called a facist, right wing, climate denier :D

S

Saphire

God no.
If I talked about the things I want to, I would be institutionalised, I'm already fecking nuts in here according to some.

Who would want to talk about the loss of the metaphyshical and its replacement by the purely physical as a moment in time.
How climate change and the holy trinity of "Diversity, Inclusion and Equity" (as in D.I.E) are now the new religions of the post religous zealots.

I'll just wait to be called a facist, right wing, climate denier :D
Err...not me, I come here for a bit of light relief, not for a migraine. o_O

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back