Are you lonely, fed up and just want to chat, then join this thread and make friends.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

YoungsamiUK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I find I get anxious a lot, so frustrating when this happens. Anyone get like this too

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I find I get anxious a lot, so frustrating when this happens. Anyone get like this too
i used to, anxiety = living in the future, making up scenarios in your head that havent actually happened and replaying them over and over again........the only way to stop it is by action, action to do something which may positively affect any potential outcome. I then think about how certain peoples behaviour and values i respect would approach this particular event/feelings and what advice would they themselves give me. Its about trying to rationalise the irrationale and actually saying to yourself what plan of action must i take and actually following through with it to stop any of these forsaid events happening that ive been recreating in my mind.

YoungsamiUK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i used to, anxiety = living in the future, making up scenarios in your head that havent actually happened and replaying them over and over again........the only way to stop it is by action, action to do something which may positively affect any potential outcome. I then think about how certain peoples behaviour and values i respect would approach this particular event/feelings and what advice would they themselves give me. Its about trying to rationalise the irrationale and actually saying to yourself what plan of action must i take and actually following through with it to stop any of these forsaid events happening that ive been recreating in my mind.
Very good post thanx

Back