Are the Vaccines becoming too confusing now ?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He’s in denial. Lol

Said the cherry picking, confirmation biased conspiracy theorist who sinks into the availability heuristic swamp, at, and on, every level of reply.

B

Bad_Influence

Said the cherry picking, confirmation biased conspiracy theorist who sinks into the availability heuristic swamp, at, and on, every level of reply.

I am most certainly not a conspiracy theorist. I just don’t believe everything the gov or the media tells us. I’m sure you know as well as I do that they lie for their own benefit, and denying that does not make it any less true.

Many things considered to be conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, of course many haven’t too, but it’s so easy to push them under the carpet when the make you feel uncomfortable, isn’t it TwoTiddlers?

I just choose to keep an open mind on the possibility that the media and the gov’t are only in this for their own gains, not to blindly nod my head and beg for more bullshit like a good little underling

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (46).gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am most certainly not a conspiracy theorist. I just don’t believe everything the gov or the media tells us. I’m sure you know as well as I do that they lie for their own benefit, and denying that does not make it any less true.

Many things considered to be conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, of course many haven’t too, but it’s so easy to push them under the carpet when the make you feel uncomfortable, isn’t it TwoTiddlers?

I just choose to keep an open mind on the possibility that the media and the gov’t are only in this for their own gains, not to blindly nod my head and beg for more bullshit like a good little underling

Said the childish, name calling, cherry picking, confirmation biased conspiracy theorist, who never answers (a) questions, while sinking into the availability heuristic swamp, at, and on, every level of reply. Because, explanations/replies have very obviously not been understood.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oh guys ,

Anyone for Online Battleships ?

B

Bad_Influence

Said the childish, name calling, cherry picking, confirmation biased conspiracy theorist, who never answers (a) questions, while sinking into the availability heuristic swamp, at, and on, every level of reply. Because, explanations/replies have very obviously not been understood.

Did you even read what I posted? Or did you just ignore it, as you are prone to do?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (67).gif

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That's not helping !!!

tenor (59).gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
See, you have no idea what you're on about - you're just trolling me.

I think you're one of the namesharers, along with Phong ( sorry, Dong)..
You were both online last night, yet it took you approx , what, 20 hrs to reply to this post?

You had all the time in the world to reply ( actually he already replied to other posts, yet didnt reply to this one, weird innit?)

I also posted 2 other comments yesterday, which I removed late last night as I thought one at least was going a bit off topic, as I mentioned large cuts in Clinical Pathology and Semeiotics and the fact Big Pharma sponsors Medical School, etc and they decide what's to be tested and how much to spend on what and when.

Unless you're an independant scientist you're not going to do as you please, test what you wish, etc.

Funding is limited.

I'm not as stupid as you clowns try to make out.

I want to say '%$£" ^ *&^) you !"$$*^%$ *&@~. But I'm not going to.

Shall sit here and shake my head instead.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Will this be yet another of MY threads deleted due to input insulting ?
Perhaps i`ll get a record for the most threads deleted on this site D

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know lol. I was just hoping to open up an avenue of 'simple' understanding. A way out of the conspiracy mire and a helping hand out of the tinfoil cult. Empathy in knowledge, to pass on truth and a way to ask questions, to find the truth, a desire to learn. As I was taught.

My own fault, I shouldn't allow myself to be sucked into conversations with conspiracy theorists, those who haven't got...... blah, blah, blah. Know what I mean?

Anyway, head partying with a wall, takes place quite a lot.
What field of work are you in TwoWhales?
You will NEVER fin
Confusing? Well, they are going for mix and match now so don't worry.
Next thing we know, they'll be opening branches of Woolworths again to offer "pick n mix" vaccines on the sweeties counter.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You will NEVER fin

Next thing we know, they'll be opening branches of Woolworths again to offer "pick n mix" vaccines on the sweeties counter.

I’m confused..... I was genuinely interested!

I will smile and back away slowly x

Back