Any thoughts on limitations?

Should Chat rooms be limited in numbers of chatters.

• yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
lol he mustnt be getting enough attention at home :)
Hard life isnt it. Wakin up so bitter daily, having to winge about anything and everything and obsessing over one chatter lol. Oh well bless his old heart

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Hard life isnt it. Wakin up so bitter daily, having to winge about anything and everything and obsessing over one chatter lol. Oh well bless his old heart

He hasnt changed one little bit the silly old fool :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well someone has to take the blame lol
Such pathetic rhetoric from members who consider them selves to be intelligent ? get a life people and avoid scuffing your kneecaps from kneeling before your Shepherd.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Such pathetic rhetoric from members who consider them selves to be intelligent ? get a life people and avoid scuffing your kneecaps from kneeling before your Shepherd.
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down
In green pastures

He leadeth me beside the still waters
Oh, He restoreth my soul
He restoreth my soul
He restoreth my soul
He restoreth my soul

lets sing it together :)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

You sad overated little man if u are one please shut up and get a life and FYI i am very intelligent now how about u go and do something worth while instead of talking out your bottom many thanks :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You sad overated little man if u are one please shut up and get a life and FYI i am very intelligent now how about u go and do something worth while instead of talking out your bottom many thanks :)
More insults eh ? It won`t work on me :D I`m immune to the ignorance of others ,particularly those who pretend to be what they are not. If you want a serious discussion i suggest that you learn to resist talking in abusive terms and put forward sensible disagreements. Good luck :).

B

Bad_Influence

More insults eh ? It won`t work on me :D I`m immune to the ignorance of others ,particularly those who pretend to be what they are not. If you want a serious discussion i suggest that you learn to resist talking in abusive terms and put forward sensible disagreements. Good luck :).

It already HAS worked.... do keep up.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

stop trying to reach because you,ll never get there and stop moaning fgs

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Having used chatrooms since the internet was all fields I have reached the conclusion that there are some people who are totally unsuited temperamentally to use chatrooms and you Helltobewith are one of them. You appear to be totally unable to ever laugh at yourself, have skin 1000th micron thick and see personal insults where none exist. Why not get an allotment or take up fishing, something where you don't have to deal with people because it's clear that you just have no clue how to act around your fellow humans.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Admin any chance of closing this thread just turned in an attack thread? People can do that in the chat rooms

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ffs. All you ever do is moan. If it’s not about the site it’s your perceived ageism or crying about something that happened 4 years ago (and yes four, it was on the old site). Do give it a rest eh?
And all you ever do is moan about the moaning, so pipe down, eh?

This thread is a prime example of the total lack of self-awareness of people here: a posse of chatters bemoaning an action by... indulging in it themselves!

"Oi!! Stop fackin' swearin' will yah?!"

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
May I make it quite clear that I am not part of any posse or clique or any other silly imagined group. I was not attacking. I really do think Helltobewith isn't cut out for chatrooms and this isn't based on a few posts on the forum, seen him in action on chat many many times over the years. Some people thrive in a chatroom others really seem to struggle and would be better off not joining. Let me say one more time, I speak for myself not as part of any 'herd' and I do not take kindly to being told otherwise.

Back