Any thoughts on limitations?

Should Chat rooms be limited in numbers of chatters.

• yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Let's see this can be #3 complaint about the site you always frequent, where is the compliment about the site??

hahahahahahahahahaha sorry that funny he does not know how to give them.
on the other hand I will thank you admin and mods for doing a good job
working to please some discombobulated people [ see i know big words too]

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wonder if it might be a good idea to limit the number of persons in any chatroom ,.so it doesn`t get flooded or tied up with just a small group chatting at any one time ?. On previous chat sites which i used the number of chatters would be limited to around 40 ,which would allow for some guests too. At this time the rooms get so crowdd with chat it`s sometimes difficult to see who`s talking to who and it`s easy to mistake a comment which may be in response to someone else and not even meant for you .
Responses please ?.

I don't think limitations should be in play. I do agree with the confusion of the main room, comments flying everywhere, no idea who is commenting, or replying to who.... I just leave it be. I have a few people I like to chat with regularly in PMs.

Perhaps a respond button or reply so it shows this is a reply to this post?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Let's see this can be #3 complaint about the site you always frequent, where is the compliment about the site??
Yet another fairy tale made up about me ,in order to show me in a bad light eh ? Plus i don`t ALWAYS frequent this site;i am happy when i`m on the sister site too.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They had room limits on AOL n all that happened was the popular room was never empty cos no one took their name out so no new people could enter, so its a stupid idea
You must have been on there at a different time to me .When i was on there if someone hadn`t shown any activity in about 15 minutes they were automatically logged out .

B

Bad_Influence

Yet another fairy tale made up about me ,in order to show me in a bad light eh ? Plus i don`t ALWAYS frequent this site;i am happy when i`m on the sister site too.

Ffs. All you ever do is moan. If it’s not about the site it’s your perceived ageism or crying about something that happened 4 years ago (and yes four, it was on the old site). Do give it a rest eh?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ffs. All you ever do is moan. If it’s not about the site it’s your perceived ageism or crying about something that happened 4 years ago (and yes four, it was on the old site). Do give it a rest eh?
Sorry to correct you yet again Bad but it wasn`t 4 years as i wasn`t on the old site 4 years ago! I think i ought to know where i was and when .I was banned from that old site over 4 years ago and it wasn`t then as i can wear to anyone who is impartial ,it was this site ! which means about 2 plus years ago when you accused me of something which had it been in real life then you`d have had a few days rest You still insist that you are right about what you called me also .Sad specimen of a human being kid.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I suggest that this Subject is closed now as it`s turned into a 1 man hate attack. The answer is obviously "no" to chatroom limitations so the topic is no longer relevant .

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why does it always have to end in a slanging match?...we can't all like the same people, so just let it be!...we all are allegedly adults!, tho sometimes i do wonder! :)

B

Bad_Influence

Sorry to correct you yet again Bad but it wasn`t 4 years as i wasn`t on the old site 4 years ago! I think i ought to know where i was and when .I was banned from that old site over 4 years ago and it wasn`t then as i can wear to anyone who is impartial ,it was this site ! which means about 2 plus years ago when you accused me of something which had it been in real life then you`d have had a few days rest You still insist that you are right about what you called me also .Sad specimen of a human being kid.

Point proved.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe he would like to have a room all to himself. He should make his very own site, it might make him happy

Back