Any thoughts on limitations?

Should Chat rooms be limited in numbers of chatters.

• yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
May I make it quite clear that I am not part of any posse or clique or any other silly imagined group. I was not attacking. I really do think Helltobewith isn't cut out for chatrooms and this isn't based on a few posts on the forum, seen him in action on chat many many times over the years. Some people thrive in a chatroom others really seem to struggle and would be better off not joining. Let me say one more time, I speak for myself not as part of any 'herd' and I do not take kindly to being told otherwise.
I`ve been a chatroom member for many years too and consider that your words here are an insult to a chatter who is generally quite welcome in chatrooms and have plenty of friendly people in this particular site. Obviously you don`t know me ,which still suggests that you are following a herd. You have seen the malicious way they have attacked my thread here now ,and yet no comment about them from you ? Perhaps you should try practicing what you preach.

B

Bad_Influence

And all you ever do is moan about the moaning, so pipe down, eh?

This thread is a prime example of the total lack of self-awareness of people here: a posse of chatters bemoaning an action by... indulging in it themselves!

"Oi!! Stop fackin' swearin' will yah?!"

<lol>

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
H
I`ve been a chatroom member for many years too and consider that your words here are an insult to a chatter who is generally quite welcome in chatrooms and have plenty of friendly people in this particular site. Obviously you don`t know me ,which still suggests that you are following a herd. You have seen the malicious way they have attacked my thread here now ,and yet no comment about them from you ? Perhaps you should try practicing what you preach.
Hells hells hells. U really do need to sort ur self out. Again your mentioning clique and other strange thoughts u have in ur head. Have u ever took time to sit back an think hey maybe there right. Maybe i am a drivling old bat sh** crazy fart that bangs on about past a little too much, cant move on... oh and just to let u know its two for one on all tissues at asda... for ur tears

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Admin any chance of closing this thread just turned in an attack thread? People can do that in the chat rooms

Please refer to my thread entitled, 'Forums: are they being misused'. This very thread typically illustrates why I started that particular thread!
Most of the contributors here neither contribute to the Forums NOR the chat rooms in any meaningful or productive way.
I totally agree with you on having this thread terminated and urge that we do not have threads trivialised in this manner.
:rolleyes:

Back