any advice for a new chatter

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pahahahahahaha :D I'm laughing so hard here, because you haven't met my lot! Oh dear, I can bust that myth about cats being wonderfully independent!
Mine are not so...in fact, two out of five of them suffer anxiety separation and one of them will walk around the house howling for 5 minutes after I leave, even if I so much as go to the shop. They are all in by 8pm- even though they don't get fed their meat until 9pm and will pester me until they get it. They're in a better routine than me!
Another of them will not come in the house if anyone else is looking after them- he will only come in, if he hears my voice (and he's not one of the one's with obvious separation anxiety).
We've moved several times in the past few years, with all of the cats coming with me (all are now aged between 12-14) and none of them have strayed or stayed out over night. In fact, none of them go beyond the back alley- if they're not in the garden and I happen to call them for some reason, they're back within seconds.
All of them are very affectionate and if I don't pay them attention, there's hell to pay! I've had broken mirrors and fights, after I've rejected their very wilful demand to be picked up.
Gawd! I wish mine could be independent- just for a day- but unfortunately, I have become the cliche, Ruled By My Cats, and they do indeed rule with an iron claw.

Hey more love to you, at least you spend the time to take care of them.

I just have a history of seeing kids and fighting dogs abused, no insult intended.

Crazy cat lady :)

C

CrazyCatLady

Hey more love to you, at least you spend the time to take care of them.

I just have a history of seeing kids and fighting dogs abused, no insult intended.

Crazy cat lady :)

I didn't see any insult and I'm pretty hard to insult anyway, Moriarty. When that happens, I pull it apart like an essay! Lmao
Ooh err. missus! Abused kids and fighting dogs- not good! :(

My lot are spoiled and unfortunately, they rule the roost! Lol

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Learn to take the good with the bad !

Back