Anti-vaxxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Anti-vaccine podcaster dies of Covid after attending conspiracy conference in US

An anti-vaccine podcaster died after he was infected with COVID-19 while attending a conspiracy conference that eventually became a super-spreader.

Doug Kuzma, 61, died on Monday after being hospitalised for 10 days in Virginia, following a visit to the right-wing “ReAwaken America Tour” in Dallas, Texas on December 11.

Kuzma used to broadcast on the FROG News podcasting network, which stands for “Fully Rely On God.”

He used to peddle conspiracy theories ranging from hospitals intentionally killing patients, doctors inflating Covid numbers to claims such as vaccine was being used to kill seniors.

Earlier, Kuzma claimed that it was his chronic bronchitis. On December 15, he posted on Facebook that he had a fever and had to call a doctor.

After suffering from a fever for five days, he was forced to admit that he had likely contracted COVID-19 and was reportedly found unconscious at his home on Christmas Eve, following which he was rushed to hospital and placed on a ventilator.

When someone commented that he should get a Covid test, Kuzma responded, “No way.” When the commenter said it was better to be “safe than sorry,” Kuzma once again lashed out, writing: “You must have lost your mind, so they can kill me, and try and give me the jab. I’ll die at the house before I go to the hospital.”

According to a member of FROG News, the final message Kuzma sent was a photo of himself with a “refill of ivermectin.”

The drug has not been approved for treating Covid and is best known as a horse dewormer.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Unvaccinated TV Twins Die From COVID Within Week of Each Other​

French TV stars and popular meme figures Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff have both died from coronavirus after refusing to get vaccinated.

The brothers died within a week of each other. Igor Bogdanoff, 72, died on January 3, while Grichka Bogdanoff died in the final days of 2021.

Igor Bogdanoff's agent released a statement following the star's death. The statement read: "In peace and love, surrounded by his children and his family, Igor Bogdanoff left for the light on Monday, January 3, 2022."

Luc Ferry, a friend of the duo, said neither of the brothers had been vaccinated against COVID-19.

He told Le Parisien newspaper that he had urged the pair to get vaccinated but was told that they did not need it as they were "very sporty without a gram of fat."

He said: "Grichka, like Igor was anti-vax for himself.

"Being very athletic, without a gram of fat, they believed that the vaccine was more dangerous. They never got sick."

The duo, who were notorious for their cosmetic surgery, also claimed they had taken part in the creation of Bitcoin.

During an appearance on French TV channel Non-Stop People in June they said: "We were implicated, very early, in the birth of the cryptocurrency." Igor Bogdanoff also announced that the pair would soon launch their own cryptocurrency coin.

France is currently seeing a high number of coronavirus cases. According to Reuters, the average number of new infections reported in France has been consistently increasing over the past week.

A recent Reuters report on COVID-19 in France said: "COVID-19 infections in France are at their peak, now at 162,041 new infections reported each day.

"There have been 10,250,358 infections and 123,942 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began."

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m terrified I could die in months because selfish anti-vaxxers are stopping me from getting life-saving transplant

AS millions of us get ready for Christmas, Lara Wahab fears it could be her last.

With NHS beds taken up by coronavirus patients, the 34-year-old is among thousands awaiting life-changing surgery - and worries those refusing the vaccination are handing her a death sentence.

This week, we reported that nine out of 10 people in critical care wards have not had the Covid jab amid the rampant spread of Omicron.

The news is another blow to Lara, who was diagnosed with end-stage kidney failure two years ago due to Type 1 Diabetes and has faced delays for a double transplant.

She claims multiple kidney and pancreas matches have been found for her but they were turned down because the NHS was struggling to keep up with Covid patients.

Lara, from Crouch End, London, told The Sun: “I feel like I’m running out of time and that I’m hanging over the edge of a cliff.

“My doctor told me, ‘Sometimes we do get offers for you but we don’t always tell you for various reasons, sometimes the organs aren’t good but to be honest it’s really affected by Covid.’"

Plea to anti-vaxxers​

Lara’s kidney function is “dangerously low” at the moment and she stresses that the delays caused by a strain of ICU resources not only affects her but “thousands of others”.

She hopes people will realise “there are people behind the data” and urges those who haven’t been vaccinated to get jabbed.

She adds: “If I could say one thing to anti-vaxxers it would be to take a step back and listen to science, misinformation spreads too easily online.

“My personal plea would be to really think about your actions, they are having very, very big consequences that are devastating and detrimental to other people.

“Having access to the vaccination is a privilege and getting it is the least you can do to support our wonderful NHS who have acted so selflessly throughout the pandemic.

“Getting it is a small price to pay to say thanks to everyone who has sacrificed time with their families to work in hospital wards and care homes.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

4:04, 27 December 2021​

'My fit and healthy daughter would still be alive if she'd taken the vaccine': Heartbroken father tells of family's pain as pregnant young mother, 24, dies from brain haemorrhage weeks after contracting Covid​

The devastated father of a 'fit and healthy' young mum who died suddenly while 29 weeks pregnant said doctors told him she would be alive today if she 'had taken the vaccine'.

David Exley, 57, said his daughter Sadie, 24, had a 'hunky-dory' pregnancy and had no complications until she suddenly started suffering from migraines and chest pain.

But following tests at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield in October this year, the mum-of-two was diagnosed with a blood clot in her lung.

Her condition deteriorated after she caught Covid in late November, and a week later she was rushed to St James Hospital in Leeds after becoming paralysed on one side.

She was then transferred to Leeds General Infirmary and rushed to the intensive care unit where she tragically died on December 3 after suffering from a brain haemorrhage.

Doctors were able to save tiny Elliot who was delivered by caesarean section at 29 weeks weighing just 2.1lbs.

Mr Exley told the Liverpool Echo his daughter had planned to get the jab the moment her age group was eligible but someone had persuaded her not to.

Heartbroken David, from Birstall, said: 'I got the news over the phone, it was just sheer panic. I drove straight to the hospital.

'I don't know how to describe how I felt. My head was a shed.

'I didn't eat for days, I was just waiting to know if she was going to be better.

'They tried to save her but it was apparent that we had lost Sadie.

'They saved baby Elliot but they couldn't save our Sadie.'

David said Sadie started to complain of chest pains and migraines in October, and when she was diagnosed with a blood clot 'alarm bells started ringing'.

But he was left shocked when doctors sent her home and told her to inject herself with blood thinners.

At the time Sadie was living with her mum Jill Allen, 48, who was taking care of her along with David as she was in constant pain.

On November 24, Sadie caught Covid but had no symptoms and doctors reassured the family that she was 'alright'.

David said: 'She caught Covid while healthy, and Covid does a lot of things. It works on your weaknesses within your body.

'What Covid did is it stimulated the red blood cells to produce little clots.

'Over time they got bigger and bigger and bigger.

'She was getting symptoms for a month and then a blood clot in her brain caused a bleed by then it was too late.'

'...And when everything happened, we spoke to the consultant.

'I asked him honestly if she had the jab when she could have had it, and he said he couldn't say 100 percent but he thought she'd still be here.'

In early December Sadie was due for a scan with her midwife as they thought the baby was too small and she decided to go home so she could drive to the hospital in the morning.

But in the early hours of December 2, Sadie woke up numb on one side and fell before being left paralysed on the floor until around 8am when an ambulance arrived.

As she had Covid, David was not allowed to see her but he was told by Jill that she was covered in sick.

David added: 'I wasn't allowed in A&E even if we had a bubble. They allowed Sadie's mum in but they tried to kick her out.

'Sadie was covered in sick, she was on her own. She was so frightened and really ill.

'The staff said because she was Covid positive, Jill had to leave and that was last time she saw her alive.'

Sadie tragically died on December 3 despite heroic efforts from medics, and David and Jill were allowed to say their final goodbyes to Sadie.

The electrician said: 'We were allowed to go in and say goodbye and she was in her own little room. They had done an operation on her head, her head was completely shaved.

Her injuries were not nice, but at least we got to say goodbye to her.

'We never expected anything like this in a million years. She was fit and healthy.'

Doctors told David that even if Sadie had regained consciousness, she would likely never be herself again due to the damage to her brain.

He said he felt 'sadness' but also 'relief' as he didn't want her to live like that for the rest of her life.

David added: 'The main thing was they were trying to save Elliot.'

Thankfully tiny Elliot has recovered well and is a 'fighter just like his mum' according to David.

Single-mum Sadie is survived by her tiny tot Elliot and her two-year-old Harper, and David said he will make sure the pair 'know everything about her'.

He said: 'Harper keeps asking us to ring mum so she hasn't grasped what happened, and probably never will and Elliot will never know her.

'But we will make sure he hears stories about her. Apart from actually meeting her, they'll know everything about her.'

Paying tribute to Sadie, David said she was a 'fantastic mum and dancer' who was not just his daughter but his best friend.

He said: 'She was a really fun girl, she always had a laugh. We were father and daughter, but we were good mates.

'She was always daft as a brush. She was so much fun. And she was a fantastic mum.

'She was independent, and she took everything in her stride.

'She danced from when she was three and danced her whole life. She was a fantastic dancer.

'She studied dance in college and absolutely loved it, and she danced at Euro Disney in Paris when it first opened. It was a highlight of her career.'

Sadie's funeral is set to take place on January 7.

Her work colleagues at B&M in Batley closed the store when they learned of her passing, and have since set up a fundraiser to help the family.

Sadie's colleagues are now trying to raise funds to support her two children

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Are you done posting nonsense you two? Can you now answer the questions raised here please. TwoWhales attempt to explain the large numbers of sports men and women dropping lies flies failed at the first hurdle so please try again

Screenshot this you twat!

Cite your source (evidence) LARGE numbers of sportsmen and women are dropping like flies specifically in relation to the Covid vaccine and in higher numbers than previously.

Produce EVIDENCE.

Explain what "large" means in the context you apply it?

Can you even manage that, you stupid silly fool?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Suffering 'exploited’ by anti-vaxxer fake news

Antivaxxers using dead children to spread fake information about vaccines

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - Fake news circulating on social media falsely attributing heartbreaking footage of young girl who was killed by the Syrian regime in Idlib in October to a fictitious story about a child dying after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine has been condemned by the Syrian photographer who filmed the video showing a family member’s distressed response to her death last year.

Suleiman explained how he had been browsing his Twitter account on Thursday, when he noticed that increasing numbers of people were tagging him in posts and comments on the social media site. Taking a closer look, he was shocked to see that they had been using his video to falsely claim it was footage of a child who had died from taking the vaccine.

The disinformation first originated in Brazil, Suleiman believes, but has since been shared beyond the South American country.

Quite how the blood-stained floor of the hospital can be explained in the false interpretation is unclear, but widespread circulation and comments appear to have taken the lie for fact. Contrary to other interpretations, the man who bids farewell to the child in the video is not her father, because he was also killed in the same attack, Suleiman said.

“Children are being murdered by pharmacists, corrupt politicians, the press, doctors,” reads a comment under one fake article. Under a different website, “Another person made angry enough to kill all who vaxx ppl and all who say this vaxx is ok.”

“It was very upsetting when I found out about this,” Suleiman admitted, adding that many others “have falsified the truth of the video, but their posts have been deleted.”

The Syrian photographer hopes that all of the fake stories will be removed, but he doesn’t expect the sites to do so of their own accord. Calling out the incorrect posts and articles, he says, is one way of restoring the truth.

Rumours, myths and misinformation about COVID-19 have spread as quickly as the disease itself, the AFP Factcheck seeking to debunk disinformation see here - states

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Screenshot this you twat!

Cite your source (evidence) LARGE numbers of sportsmen and women are dropping like flies specifically in relation to the Covid vaccine and in higher numbers than previously.

Produce EVIDENCE.

Explain what "large" means in the context you apply it?

Can you even manage that, you stupid silly fool?

clapping hands.gif

SamBally

Reaction score
Antivaxxers using dead children to spread fake information about vaccines

I was reading earlier that in Ireland an anti-vaxx cultist persuaded an extremely vulnerable man critically ill with Covid to leave hospital, of course, the man later returned after deteriorating and was immediately placed on a ventilator but lost his life.

These people will stoop to any depths of depravity in order to spread their poisonous ideology.

Their complete inability to learn something new about the world around them isn’t a badge of honour or anything to be proud of.

SamBally

Reaction score
I am not going to post every name across the world of sport who have had heart problems over the last 9 months, I have posted just a few in these threads. If you choose to ignore the obvious signs then that’s your choice but denying it is happening is nothing short of self-delusion.
One every couple of years got reported on in previous years, now it’s every week, often more so. Aside from that we know the vaccines cause heart problems, the manufactures themselves admit as much, so to pretend there CANNOT be a link is pathetic.

Resident Covid 19 bullshitter can't provide any evidence to support his paranoid delusional beliefs.

Who would guessed...

SamBally

Reaction score
When asked a very basic question.

Provide evidence to prove what you are saying it accurate, resident oddjob desperately tries moving the goalposts so his stupidity is not further exposed.

Sad bastard.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was reading earlier that in Ireland an anti-vaxx cultist persuaded an extremely vulnerable man critically ill with Covid to leave hospital, of course, the man later returned after deteriorating and was immediately placed on a ventilator but lost his life.

These people will stoop to any depths of depravity in order to spread their poisonous ideology.

Their complete inability to learn something new about the world around them isn’t a badge of honour or anything to be proud of.

It is beyond terrible. Very soon people of this mentality will be locked up. And it cannot come to soon.

Ban them for life from the internet to start with, fine them £1000s and for the worst fear mongers and hate purveyors lock them up to save lives.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When asked a very basic question.

Provide evidence to prove what you are saying it accurate, resident oddjob desperately tries moving the goalposts so his stupidity is not further exposed.

Sad bastard.

He has no ability to understand what you are saying.

It is impossible.

He doesn't have the brain power to understand what the phrase 'provide evidence' means.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Article Makes Unfounded Claims Linking Athletes’ Injuries, Deaths to Vaccines

Many U.S. athletes have been vaccinated against COVID-19 without any adverse effects. But a conservative outlet has cited a list of supposedly vaccine-injured athletes to claim “there may be something wrong with the vaccine.” There’s no proof that the listed athletes — most of them are actually retired — were harmed by the vaccines.

Full Story​

Professional athletes in some of America’s most popular leagues are, for the most part, vaccinated against COVID-19: 94.4% of players in the NFL are vaccinated, about 95% in the NBA, and more than 99% in the NHL.

Like the more than 200 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated, most athletes didn’t report serious side effects.

But a bogus claim has been circulating on social media that a rash of athletes have either been injured or died from the vaccines.

We’ll focus on a claim from the conservative outlet Gateway Pundit, which featured a list of athletes, compiled by goodsciencing.com, who supposedly suffered vaccine-related injuries or death. Good Sciencing, a website that is run anonymously, claims to track instances of “young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines.”

According to the Gateway Pundit, the list “shows that there may be something wrong with the vaccine if the world’s greatest athletes suffer or die after taking the vaccines.”

More than 300 athletes — including students, professionals, amateurs and retirees — from around the world were included. We reviewed publicly available information for each of the 19 professional athletes who either came from or played in the U.S. We found no proof of a causal relationship in any of the cases between the vaccines and the injuries or deaths.

We also found:

• Despite the description of them as “athletes,” 13 of the 19 were retired from their sport.
  • Although Good Sciencing claims COVID-19 vaccines were to blame for the deaths or injuries, the website provides no evidence in most cases — 16 of the 19 — that the athletes and former athletes were even vaccinated.
  • While in most cases the cause of death or injury remains unknown, we found several cases in which the men or their families point to other causes, such as medical histories. In one case, a former hockey player had been struggling with a drug addiction and died of an overdose, not from a vaccine.
  • There were two cases in which athletes claimed that they had suffered an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine, but in one of those cases the athlete retracted his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back