alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaymiCB73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
this is shocking! these drunks are ruining chat, i gotta say here tho, that some think like a 5 year old kid!, i know very well that depression can lead to, dri,nk, well ive had enough of the crap, get abused, violated, aggresion, paranoid all the rest of it, im a happy drunk, my family are drunks too, just had enough like!, ive got the police coming out soon, they all need fucking locked up, for being drunk n disorderly
You have the cops coming out for drunks in chat?

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hes not a mod and cant ban me for what i never was rude to him scots he was

P

Percy666

With regards to alcoholics, people are always quick to use the term addiction and playing the victim card relating to how they end up "addicted", but the reality is every human being goes through traumatic events in life and whilst the vast majority face these issues, a subset of people don't have the backbone to face them without false courage found in a bottle. No one forces an individual to go into a shop and buy a liquid which turns their brain into a muddled mess possessing the cognitive functioning prowess of a mouldy cabbage- it's weakness of character. We could all use any tragic life event as an excuse to drink ourselves into oblivion... time we called it for what it is- people without a spine. Every day there are individuals losing relatives, diagnosed with terminal health conditions, people in abject poverty or some manner of crippling physical/emotional pain but they don't all stagger around clutching a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back