A man who champions free speech is really unhappy when people use it to tell him what a prize tw*t he is.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Plastic internet hard right patriot is all over an internet board screeching about civil rights and loudly demanding Jimmy Carr should have the right to say what he likes, while big tough plastic hard-right patriot refuses to discuss his own views in-depth because they break the TOU on an internet board.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

It's what these plastic patriot hard-righters are all about, sponge of everyone else like Jimmy Carr because they are far too cowardly to do any of the hard graft themselves.

SamBally

Reaction score
Take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself this.

What sort of people support the rights of savages like Jimmy Carr to go about their business unhindered. That business to be loudly applauded when he celebrated the cold-blooded slaughter of men women and children during the holocaust in WW2.

Babies and children were subject to horrific "scientific" experiments, without anesthetic by the Nazi regime, barbaric experiments, and then finally when they were of no further use their limp lifeless bodies were thrown out like trash. Experiments far too gruesome to explain in full here and now.

Ask yourself, what sort of person would defend the right of Jimmy Carr to openly state "at least something positive came out of the holocaust" when he mocked the brutal manner in which those children were slaughtered and merely because Jimmy Carr considers it worthy of mocking.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Ask yourself, why does the resident plastic hard right patriot keep giving hysterical "LOLs" and "PMSL" and various excuses for Jimmy Carr's barbaric language?

Apparently, it was "satire". While the non-gypsy audience instantly hollered and jeered and clapped like performing seals.

Which he clearly does not understand and has never understood because he has always been an intellectually stunted manboy.

SamBally

Reaction score
I don't find the slaughter of babies during Nazi "scientific" experiments a laughing matter.

SamBally

Reaction score
Clearly never watched it and even if he did clearly never understood what happened.

An emotionally stunted manboy.

The audience was not hysterically laughing and clapping like seals over any so-called "satire". They were hysterically laughing at the deliberately nasty and pre-planned attack on that culture and the outrageous comment itself which is of course what Jimmy Carr's trademark is, the more offensive the better.

So long as it is minority groups not afforded legal protection.

These people think it is acceptable to mock the deaths of babies in minority groups they despise.

It doesn't have to get more complicated, it really is as simple as that.

SamBally

Reaction score
Awww did the comedians hurty words make you cry? Here’s an idea, don’t watch it, don’t listen to it, and let everyone else choose too. How’s that?

I told you once before that I never type directly to you Christopher.

I know your goal is just to get a rise out of other chatters while you hysterically laugh at how smart you think you are.

This is the same wanker who has reported numerous posts I have made just because he found being called a wanker, offensive.

Keep digging that hole Christopher, it is fun constantly mocking you and your juvenile patriot hard-right ideology from a great height.

SamBally

Reaction score
Look at him lurking lol posted that a few seconds after I posted.

Sad bastard is obviously on another all nighter.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I still find it extremely amusing that the same useless fat twats that have tried getting my posts and other people's posts removed for being offensive are exactly the same fat twats defending Jimmy *Fake laugh* Carr now.

:D
emojilaugh-emoji.gif

SamBally

Reaction score
Lol!

Dave Pile, 59, believes he is online edgy, interesting, different, a rebel without a mask, not one of the sheep. Then there is the reality of the real world where he did not say boo to a goose and has got f*ck all at all to say for himself.

That is straight from the horse's mouth.

272909743_915438125831478_934057518069452511_n.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
wrgwrghwrgh.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
2011-01-15-danzcolor4626.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol!

Dave Pile, 59, believes he is online edgy, interesting, different, a rebel without a mask, not one of the sheep. Then there is the reality of the real world where he did not say boo to a goose and has got f*ck all at all to say for himself.

That is straight from the horse's mouth.

View attachment 8040
004.gif

Back