A man who champions free speech is really unhappy when people use it to tell him what a prize tw*t he is.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
An online conspiracy theorist who makes a really big deal about how important he thinks free speech is, continues to have a massive hissy fit if anyone else uses theirs to call out his constant lies and bullshit, it has emerged.

Dave Pile, who has an online degree in Conspiraciology, seems to be under the impression that free speech means he gets to say what he likes when he likes and that other people are oppressing him by telling him he’s talking complete bollocks.

Pile, whose bio includes his imaginary qualifications so you can’t help but know how important he thinks he is, responded with fury when other Twitter users used their own free speech to publicly correct him for spouting a whole heap of easily disproved bullshit and fact-free opinion under the guise of ‘open debate’.

Responding to suggestions that his beliefs about Covid-19 and Big Pharma to be largely the product of his own imagination and unsupported by either the observations of science or the evidence of his own eyes, Pile called his critics' Fascists who are trying to fix vaccine statistics.

“I think it’s important that people are allowed to express challenging ideas and they should be free to be heard in a public forum,” he said shortly before rage quitting for 6 months because someone challenged his freely-shared ideas in a public forum.

He added, “This is what’s wrong with society – if I ran the Internet it would be a true meritocracy where my ideas would be given their chance to shine, and everyone would think for themselves and agree with me.”

Dave concluded, "now fukc off my thread about Covid-19 so I can type pages of complete bollocks without being called a lying twat by the likes of you."

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
rttrtrrtrr.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
fgfg.jpgDaveChristmas.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
this-is-dave-dave-has-some-new-fivers-dave-knows-5249178.png

SamBally

Reaction score
dont_be_like_dave._9715686598.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm different. ;)

There is no shame or stigma in being different, it's when the drones who assume they really are different (but are not) lecture everybody else why they think they are not different.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
An online conspiracy theorist who makes a really big deal about how important he thinks free speech is, continues to have a massive hissy fit if anyone else uses theirs to call out his constant lies and bullshit, it has emerged.

Dave Pile, who has an online degree in Conspiraciology, seems to be under the impression that free speech means he gets to say what he likes when he likes and that other people are oppressing him by telling him he’s talking complete bollocks.

Pile, whose bio includes his imaginary qualifications so you can’t help but know how important he thinks he is, responded with fury when other Twitter users used their own free speech to publicly correct him for spouting a whole heap of easily disproved bullshit and fact-free opinion under the guise of ‘open debate’.

Responding to suggestions that his beliefs about Covid-19 and Big Pharma to be largely the product of his own imagination and unsupported by either the observations of science or the evidence of his own eyes, Pile called his critics' Fascists who are trying to fix vaccine statistics.

“I think it’s important that people are allowed to express challenging ideas and they should be free to be heard in a public forum,” he said shortly before rage quitting for 6 months because someone challenged his freely-shared ideas in a public forum.

He added, “This is what’s wrong with society – if I ran the Internet it would be a true meritocracy where my ideas would be given their chance to shine, and everyone would think for themselves and agree with me.”

Dave concluded, "now fukc off my thread about Covid-19 so I can type pages of complete bollocks without being called a lying twat by the likes of you."
Hmmm ... the "six months break" seems to ring a bell with me at least !

SamBally

Reaction score
ftgfgtsdr.jpg

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence. If you say something stupid or dumb, more times than likely people are going to call you out on it. If you slander someone example, and you can't back those claims up in a court of law, if that person decides to take legal action, then you will ultimately pay the consequence of that slander.

SamBally

Reaction score
Nahhhh ,it`s not the same Dave as i`m thinking of who had a six month break from preaching online .

I still find it extremely amusing that the same useless fat twats that have tried getting my posts and other people's posts removed for being offensive are exactly the same fat twats defending Jimmy *Fake laugh* Carr now.

:D

Back