A light hearted poll

do women prefer sports bras to no bra. Do men prefer women with sports bra or no bra.

• sports bra yes or no (women)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no bra yes or no (women)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • sports bra yes or no (men)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no bra yes or no (men)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

angey1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tuts @ at the initial question and the replies.

Not defending anyone here, but you people need to get out more lol.

Don't see what 'moral compass' has to do with the initial question.

Do you, as an adult @ Bad Influence/Whiskers and anyone else who felt offended by the question, find it embarassing talking about what sort of bras women wear ?

Incapable of talking about women's lingerie without passing it off as pervy?

How old are you people, 12?

I sometimes wonder what world you people live in lol

They actually make these polls in the 'real world'.

And they are frequently talked about on the radio/tv/or any social media platform.

I find the replies to the initial question rather funny, in reality they are pretty sad .

A bra is just a piece of clothing that most women wear.

Would you find it embarassing if I made a poll asking what sort of underwear men prefer and if their taste in underwear has changed during lockdown?

It wouldn't really be the same thing though would it, given the fact that basically men have 2 choices, whereas women have countless choices, depending on what sort of clothing they are wearing, what sort of support they need, etc.

It's obvious that fashion has changed with lockdown, also in the lingerie department - No need for under wire/push up bras if you're staying indoors and wearing leisure wear or a tracksuit , a sports bra or elasticated top/vest will do if you're not top heavy.

If any of you have been down the High Street, you'll realise that fashion has shifted from formal to comfy in most s

angey1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
my comment isn't related to this. I'm with EE and can't get into chat rooms as EE is banned for now

B

Bad_Influence

Do you, as an adult @ Bad Influence/Whiskers and anyone else who felt offended by the question, find it embarassing talking about what sort of bras women wear ?

And they are frequently talked about on the radio/tv/or any social media platform.

I find the replies to the initial question rather funny, in reality they are pretty sad .

Would you find it embarassing if I made a poll asking what sort of underwear men prefer and if their taste in underwear has changed during lockdown?

It wouldn't really be the same thing though would it, given the fact that basically men have 2 choices, whereas women have countless choices, depending on what sort of clothing they are wearing, what sort of support they need, etc.

It's obvious that fashion has changed with lockdown, also in the lingerie department - No need for under wire/push up bras if you're staying indoors and wearing leisure wear or a tracksuit , a sports bra or elasticated top/vest will do if you're not top heavy.

If any of you have been down the High Street, you'll realise that fashion has shifted from formal to comfy in most stores.

Says you? The chatter who had had more accounts than Justin Bielefeld has followers. You have no right to speak about what is acceptable.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My preferences haven't changed since the start of the pandemic though. Sports bras are good for sports or for when i would rather be naked but that is inappropriate for the surrounding, but I wouldn't want to wear one all the time, too tight. It is silly to wear a "proper" bra as I lack sufficient mammary content to fill one. And they aren't particularly comfortable. I find a camisole with a bit of lycra is plenty to keep things not overly pokie and still be comfortable all day.

Although that is interesting to read...I was looking at a lingerie online catalogue and thought it seemed the styles have really shifted towards wireless bras with less push (ie bras that are comfy for just staying home that don't put on any shows)...seems retailers have already twigged that bras actually suck and should be avoided :D

(should I not be encouraging him? I thought it an interesting topic...but maybe he just meant it to be a wind-up...this place is tricky :( )
It`s a topic and a change for the F1 polls or Football polls ! Women don`t seem to mind chatting about their bits and piecxes in the open chatrooms do they ?? Seems that they have double standards . We all know about bras ,it`s not something sacred to women or men .
I read the article in a news item and though it would be a light hearted topic to find out ( without demanding ) if theer is a preference for women now ( since Covid19) and maybe the men can have a say in what they prefer to see women in . It`s no big deal ( or is it ?:D)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

If any of you have been down the High Street, you'll realise that fashion has shifted from formal to comfy in most stores.
At last ! a female who has understood the actual purpose of this thread . It was never to demean women or even embarris them as the negatives seem to think. I tried to word it carefully so it could be understood by all but seems i didn`t succeed in that.

Thank you Omiga ,for taking a positive approach to my lighthearted poll.

B

Bad_Influence

At last ! a female who has understood the actual purpose of this thread . It was never to demean women or even embarris them as the negatives seem to think. I tried to word it carefully so it could be understood by all but seems i didn`t succeed in that.

Thank you Omiga ,for taking a positive approach to my lighthearted poll.

Female?

O

Oswestrian

hell2bwith76

Don't give up your day job to become a pollster. You got it very wrong. It should have been:

Yes to sports bra (women)
No to sports bra (women)
Yes to sports bra (men)
No to sports bra (men)

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is sports bra the only option for bra wearing? What about all the other types of bras? I find this post Bra-iest. All Bras matter!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why is sports bra the only option for bra wearing? What about all the other types of bras? I find this post Bra-iest. All Bras matter!
I haven't got time to wait for niceties, sports bra or out for the boys! Quick before she puts me back in the dark place!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hell2bwith76

Don't give up your day job to become a pollster. You got it very wrong. It should have been:

Yes to sports bra (women)
No to sports bra (women)
Yes to sports bra (men)
No to sports bra (men)
Thanks for the advice Os . I`ll try to remember it for my next poll :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please read the initial words of this thread , in particular the bit about "recent news " and " studies" . You may understand it b etter then :)

Back