A light hearted poll

do women prefer sports bras to no bra. Do men prefer women with sports bra or no bra.

• sports bra yes or no (women)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no bra yes or no (women)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • sports bra yes or no (men)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no bra yes or no (men)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I read on a news item that since Covid19 started and with lockdowns etc women had changed their bra habits. According to studies women now either wear a sports bra or no bra.
Out of interest/curiosity i thought a poll of this topic for women and also running alongside it a poll for what men think to the change .
Of course any comments are welcome .

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Are you asking if men wear sports bras or men's opinion on women wearing them?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I first thought "Why would a man start this thread"

Then i realised it was you and that everything was normal.

lol

(Please don't shout at me)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (25).gif

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you asking if men wear sports bras or men's opinion on women wearing them?
If you read the whole heading in full then you`ll get the drift.
Two pollls ,one for women and one for men an d to calm Wiskers down it doesn`t ask "what you wear" it asks for your opinion

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell ,do i have to explain in Englssh what the title actually asks ?]

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Just proves what a sad little man you truly are starting a poll about if women wear sports bras or not ffs

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's like you may as well ask me to go to the store and buy a giant Foam finger with the caption "Idiot" on it to point at you.

It would be less painful than this dude :D

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Why would anyone in there right mind ask strangers if they prefer sports bras or not and then ask the blokes what they think....you're not reet upstairs seriously

B

Bad_Influence

Question: Why would this even cross his mind to ask such a thing.
Answer: He’s not fecking normal and has no moral compass.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Take your Wife down the Pub.

Get her to pose in a Sports bra and no Bra.

Then ask the Men what they think.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My preferences haven't changed since the start of the pandemic though. Sports bras are good for sports or for when i would rather be naked but that is inappropriate for the surrounding, but I wouldn't want to wear one all the time, too tight. It is silly to wear a "proper" bra as I lack sufficient mammary content to fill one. And they aren't particularly comfortable. I find a camisole with a bit of lycra is plenty to keep things not overly pokie and still be comfortable all day.

Although that is interesting to read...I was looking at a lingerie online catalogue and thought it seemed the styles have really shifted towards wireless bras with less push (ie bras that are comfy for just staying home that don't put on any shows)...seems retailers have already twigged that bras actually suck and should be avoided :D

(should I not be encouraging him? I thought it an interesting topic...but maybe he just meant it to be a wind-up...this place is tricky :( )

Last edited:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
My preferences haven't changed since the start of the pandemic though. Sports bras are good for sports or for when i would rather be naked but that is inappropriate for the surrounding, but I wouldn't want to wear one all the time, too tight. It is silly to wear a "proper" bra as I lack sufficient mammary content to fill one. And they aren't particularly comfortable. I find a camisole with a bit of lycra is plenty to keep things not overly pokie and still be comfortable all day.

Although that is interesting to read...I was looking at a lingerie online catalogue ( I was shopping, not just perving...mostly) and thought it seemed the styles have really shifted towards wireless bras with less push (ie bras that are comfy for just staying home that don't put on any shows)...seems retailers have already twigged that bras actually suck and should be avoided :D

(should I not be encouraging him?
No lol :D

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Although that is interesting to read...I was looking at a lingerie online catalogue ( I was shopping, not just perving...mostly) and thought it seemed the styles have really shifted towards wireless bras with less push (ie bras that are comfy for just staying home that don't put on any shows)...seems retailers have already twigged that bras actually suck and should be avoided :D

(should I not be encouraging him?

Gawd no you'll be here all night lol

Back