A day in the life of Paul Conservative.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I would rather be a good husband, a good father, a good friend, but I suppose Far Cry keeps you off the street bothering decent folk. :rolleyes:
You say that like you KNOW ME?...Hmm.

I have raised 2 good kids.. Had an awful relationship with a woman that was hell bent on destroying me for no reason but to make believe in herself. I've been there...Done it. Where does that leave you?.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
You say that like you KNOW ME?...Hmm.

I have raised 2 good kids.. Had an awful relationship with a woman that was hell bent on destroying me for no reason but to make believe in herself. I've been there...Done it. Where does that leave you?.

I don't know you at all, I am guessing you are about 75 and Far Cry helps keeps you young, very young and about 19. If your rude lines to total strangers you have never spoken to before is anything to go by, I can see why you had difficulties in your marriage. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
081515_b_rizzi_va07-2915656186.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don't know you at all, I am guessing you are about 75 and Far Cry helps keeps you young, very young and about 19. If your rude lines to total strangers you have never spoken to before is anything to go by, I can see why you had difficulties in your marriage. :rolleyes:
I never married the b****...She was very good looking.. Begged Me to marry her... I never.. In the end she had nothing to give apart from nasty stuff.

I'm a Single fella.. I'm happy to stay that way.

Kev45

Reaction score
I never married the b****...She was very good looking.. Begged Me to marry her... I never.. In the end she had nothing to give apart from nasty stuff.

I'm a Single fella.. I'm happy to stay that way.

Why are you telling me? I am not your marriage councillor. Why are you still blaming your ex-wife instead of understanding the part you played. Taking responsibility for it and moving on, so it doesn't happen in the future. You certainly won't meet a suitable partner on Far Cry. :rolleyes:

Fly free from the chains of the past little birdie and fly free!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm not
Why are you telling me? I am not your marriage councillor. Why are you still blaming your ex-wife instead of understanding the part you played. Taking responsibility for it and moving on, so it doesn't happen in the future. You certainly won't meet a suitable partner on Far Cry. :rolleyes:

Fly free from the chains of the past little birdie and fly free!
I'm not telling you anything.

Just experience.

Which you badly need. I suspect.

Kev45

Reaction score
Which you badly need. I suspect.

But I am still with my partner, happily married for well over 20 years, and I am not backstabbing an ex online to total strangers, am I? You are! Until you come to the understanding that you haven't moved on, you never will. So grow the f***-up, deal with it, and stop feeling so sorry for yourself.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Derail a conversation that I started when I wrote this thread, and that you tried derailing with irrelevant bullshit? You can thrust your stinky bony groin in my direction as much as you like, however, I still won't engage with a bullshitter who typed some random baloney and who then demanded a response like a petulant child.:rolleyes:

There we go, attack the person not the argument.

Funny how that happens all the time for me.

Back