A day in the life of Paul Conservative.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
So you admit I did nothing to suggest I denied to Holocaust, or that I believed other races are inferior. Instead you took something totally irrelevant to what I posted to the article just to twist things?
I’ve posted lots of things from many sources, some of with have beliefs I don’t agree with, but the words posted make a point. I’ve quoted David Icke but that doesn’t mean I believe the Royals are lizard ffs.

You posted a link to a site that has been shut down by the authorities for hate crime, the owner prosecuted and still have the brass front to defend your source. How it must pain you, hiding in the closet and unable to be who you really are and unable to openly express your real views. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
I think my views have been clear from the start.

You change your views depending on who you are talking to.

How it must pain YOU that you believe everyone who has moral fibre must be racist.

You would have to explain that in more detail when you have the courage to stop hiding in the closet.

How it must pain YOU that you can’t silence everyone who doesn’t agree with your ideology, you scream ‘RACIST’

I have not accused anyone of being racist, I merely quoted a racist white supremacist site you posted as a source to back up your conspiracy theory spam.

like it’s your get out of jail free card to shut down any debate.

You think spamming the boards day and night with conspiracy theories, talking to yourself, is "debate", really?:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Show me where I have changed ANY of my views please.

What do you assume I’m hiding ‘Kev’?

Answer my questions tough guy, you are the turnip who just accused me of just that.

Kev45

Reaction score
Questions? The only question was ‘You think spamming the boards day and night with conspiracy theories, talking to yourself, is "debate", really?’
That wasn’t worth answering.

Except you did answer. Now explain Mr what you meant by this statement.

How it must pain YOU that you believe everyone who has moral fibre must be racist.

Kev45

Reaction score
That’s easy, you insinuate that everyone is racist without actually saying it.

Now you answer my questions.

Show me where I have changed ANY of my views please.

What do you assume I’m hiding ‘Kev’?

People who spend all their time on white suprematist, holocaust denying, race bait sites are 100% racist scumbags. No decent person would be seen on one and certainly wouldn't use one as a source of information. I gave you a chance. You Sir are a racist scumbag, and back on iggy you go.

Goodbye. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Where and who? Attacks always go up in August anyway due to "Pride" events.

Sorry about that, darling, I got sidetracked by a pair of clikety click skeletons. May June July August, the "link" gave much "more" detail on an annual basis and previous incidents, etc. You don't appear to have an inkling, a scooby doo, about the prejudice the gay community are subjected to by the straight community. I am happy to educate you on this subject, and don't be shy to ask.

Yes I do. You know I could write 2000 words on this one subject alone

Make a post with 2,000 words (I will count) and I'll be happy to contribute to it, and so long as it isn't copy and paste spam like the turnip. I didn't reply to the rest because you wrote it in anti-social bold black font that made my eyes bleed trying to read it.:rolleyes: You also might not be aware that whenever your beloved right-wing governments are in power, homophobia increases.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sorry about that, darling, I got sidetracked by a pair of clikety click skeletons. May June July August, the "link" gave much "more" detail on an annual basis and previous incidents, etc. You don't appear to have an inkling, a scooby doo, about the prejudice the gay community are subjected to by the straight community. I am happy to educate you on this subject, and don't be shy to ask.

Make a post with 2,000 words (I will count) and I'll be happy to contribute to it, and so long as it isn't copy and paste spam like the turnip. I didn't reply to the rest because you wrote it in anti-social bold black font that made my eyes bleed trying to read it.:rolleyes: You also might not be aware that whenever your beloved right-wing governments are in power, homophobia increases.
Stupidness also increases. That's clear for any sane people here to see with your Comments/Posts. Yours has increased.

Kev45

Reaction score
Stupidness also increases. That's clear for any sane people here to see with your Comments/Posts. Yours has increased.
Can you point out the sane people to me, please? You are 100% barking, Pongy is 100% barking and Mr Spam is 100% barking, so who are you referring to? :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
A gamer obsessed with Far Cry. Now it all makes sense. It isn't real, it isn't real. :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Can you point out the sane people to me, please? You are 100% barking, Pongy is 100% barking and Mr Spam is 100% barking, so who are you referring to? :rolleyes:
There are very few Sane folk here. If I were to point them out it would be in Single figures. I'm not referring to Anyone. Stop that mind of yours from wandering.

Kev45

Reaction score
There are very few Sane folk here. If I were to point them out it would be in Single figures. I'm not referring to Anyone. Stop that mind of yours from wandering.

My mind isn't wondering or wandering, you insult people you don't know because you spend far too long immersed in a computer game that has fried your brain. :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A gamer obsessed with Far Cry. Now it all makes sense. It isn't real, it isn't real. :rolleyes:
I'm not JUST Gamer...I'm very good at it. Currently one of the BEST. In several.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My mind isn't wondering or wandering, you insult people you don't know because you spend far too long immersed in a computer game that has fried your brain. :rolleyes:
I think any Sane and Educated person here knows who's brain is Fried. My Brain is not one of them.

Kev45

Reaction score
I'm not JUST Gamer...I'm very good at it. Currently one of the BEST. In several.

I would rather be a good husband, a good father, a good friend, but I suppose Far Cry keeps you off the street bothering decent folk. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
I think any Sane and Educated person here knows who's brain is Fried. My Brain is not one of them.

The same educated people who post conspiracy theory YouTube videos with 21 minutes of "facts"?

Back