Our world is about to change dramatically!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Point proven. Thank you.
Anyway back to the point. They've got you to lock yourself in your homes and lose wages, but you didn't sense anything was wrong. They get you to shuffle 2 metres apart from the rest of humanity, still can't see it. They instruct you to wear masks (even though they're a medically proven hazard) and STILL you go along with it. They campaign for the abolition of cash ...think about that one - no? They think nothing of terrorising a whole generation of young children into seeing every human being as a potential threat ..you STILL don't see anything wrong!! I always knew that people were naive but I swear to God never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined you'd actually go along this far! Do some research PLEASE! Stop listening to Fiona Bruce reading her prepared government scripts off the autocue, adverts conditioning you to existing via Zoom meetings, no football, no pubs, no theatres. The tiny little solace they used to allow us in this miserable life are in their opinion too much of a luxury for us. They own EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and their draconian disregard even for the pretense of free speech means they can tell you anything and you'll swallow it.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
But if it was a LABOUR government - which you blatantly wanted/want - should we not trust them either ??
Labour? If you're referring to the Corbyn project then I'd have died for that cause, if you're talking about the theatre we've returned to - do me a favour! Their trick is they have to delude you into thinking that the world is run from the bottom up, that we 'chose' candidates and then elect them. They're simply rent boys posing as a voice of challenge, or giving them their official role in this pantomime "politicians". Now that they've got their boy Starmer playing the role of opposition everything's back to where they had it before. Everyone simply accepts each new restriction on their lives until working at mundane tasks until you're too old to enjoy life become an aspiration!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!

B

Bad_Influence

Anyway back to the point. They've got you to lock yourself in your homes and lose wages, but you didn't sense anything was wrong. They get you to shuffle 2 metres apart from the rest of humanity, still can't see it. They instruct you to wear masks (even though they're a medically proven hazard) and STILL you go along with it. They campaign for the abolition of cash ...think about that one - no? They think nothing of terrorising a whole generation of young children into seeing every human being as a potential threat ..you STILL don't see anything wrong!! I always knew that people were naive but I swear to God never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined you'd actually go along this far! Do some research PLEASE! Stop listening to Fiona Bruce reading her prepared government scripts off the autocue, adverts conditioning you to existing via Zoom meetings, no football, no pubs, no theatres. The tiny little solace they used to allow us in this miserable life are in their opinion too much of a luxury for us. They own EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and their draconian disregard even for the pretense of free speech means they can tell you anything and you'll swallow it.

You assume so much about me. Nobody distrusts the MSM more than me yet you assume I’m led by it. You assume I don’t read the opinions of others yet you could not be further from the truth.
However, and this is the crux of the matter, I also don’t believe every screwball theory spouted by mind-fecked individuals like yourself. I don’t doubt there are small residues of fact in your inane ramblings but you twist facts and figures in a vain attempt to back up your silly claims.
I’d suggest you tried therapy but I believe you would then claim that therapists are yet another form of control by your version of the proposed new world order.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You assume so much about me. Nobody distrusts the MSM more than me yet you assume I’m led by it. You assume I don’t read the opinions of others yet you could not be further from the truth.
However, and this is the crux of the matter, I also don’t believe every screwball theory spouted by mind-fecked individuals like yourself. I don’t doubt there are small residues of fact in your inane ramblings but you twist facts and figures to attempt to back up your silly claims.
I’d suggest you tried therapy but I believe you would then claim that therapists are yet another form of control by your version of the proposed new world order.
You say you distrust the media. so how is it that just a few short months ago we KNEW the BBC and MSM were simply a mouthpiece for government lies, yet suddenly you transform them in your mind to the cornerstone of truth and virtue. Look we're all in this together and I mean IN IT! If you know the Chinese model then please wake up to the fact that we're practically there now!!

B

Bad_Influence

You say you distrust the media. so how is it that just a few short months ago we KNEW the BBC and MSM were simply a mouthpiece for government lies, yet suddenly you transform them in your mind to the cornerstone of truth and virtue. Look we're all in this together and I mean IN IT! If you know the Chinese model then please wake up to the fact that we're practically there now!!

I’ll repeat myself for the benefit of the hard-of-thinking... I do not believe every screwball theory spouted by mind-fecked individual like yourself.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So where do you suspect the plot is going now? Well I'll be Madame Zaza (gets his crystal ball out and closes his eyes theatrically) I see ..I see a 'second wave' ..yes it's even more deadly than the first so we have to go into even more stringent self isolation with more businesses going bust. Even though medical experts warn of the dangers of masking up the government insists we have to, with scenes of policemen patrolling the supermarkets ans wrestling people to the ground to save society from the new fake threat. I see more discontent between racial groups where we're so focused on hatred we don't see the adverts extolling the virtues of not using cash for 'our convenience'. This new Black Death means we have to all be injected and the smiling news announcers introduce news items of smiling children with their sleeves rolled up. The people writing columns and chattering on the bus who'd assured us this would all be over by Christmas and everything would be 'normal' again seem to have forgotten about that! All of this perpetrated by less than 100 individuals against a planet of almost 8 billion! I remember my mother saying to me when I was young that she could never understand how the victims of the death camps went to their fate without a fight. They had orchestras playing under the Arbeit macht frei banner and other compliant victims assuring people that everything was going to be fine. This is the end - unless we WAKE UP NOW!

B

Bad_Influence

Look fella, I used to be a conspiracy theorist. Then I woke up and realised it’s just a form of paranoia and egotism. Paranoia in the form that the world is out to get me/us. Egotism in the way we think we see things clearer than anyone else and that we are so very important that only our opinion matters.
You can’t accept that you could be seeing things from a very insular point of view but believe me on this, it’s not all about YOU.
I saw the light and accepted that as much as we’d like to think our failings in this life are due to someone else, usually those with either power or money, the simple truth is you are not that important that the whole world, and it’s structure, is dependent on you, as much as I know that will be hurtful to read.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Look fella, I used to be a conspiracy theorist. Then I woke up and realised it’s just a form of paranoia and egotism. Paranoia in the form that the world is out to get me/us. Egotism in the way we think we see things clearer than anyone else and that we are so very important that only our opinion matters.
You can’t accept that you could be seeing things from a very insular point of view but believe me on this, it’s not all about YOU.
I saw the light and accepted that as much as we’d like to think our failings in this life are due to someone else, usually those with either power or money, the simple truth is you are not that important that the whole world, and it’s structure, is dependent on you, as much as I know that will be hurtful to read.
Your 'change of heart' was to sooth your own anxiety, my purpose is to be selfless! I'd LOVE to be able to say to you in a few week's time "Oh you were right and I was wrong" but we BOTH know that isn't the case! Did the people of Germany think their leaders could systematically murder millions of people? Did the Soviet citizens think their leader was sending millions to death camps and asylums? Did the Chinese think they'd become technological prisoners and slaves to their leaders? WAKE UP! Just because it hasn't happened to you before DOESN'T mean it isn't going to happen. It's like saying "Well I've never died yet so I'm never going to die" THIS IS COMING LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN AND YOU'D BETTER START DEALING WITH IT!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So where do you suspect the plot is going now? Well I'll be Madame Zaza (gets his crystal ball out and closes his eyes theatrically) I see ..I see a 'second wave' ..yes it's even more deadly than the first so we have to go into even more stringent self isolation with more businesses going bust. Even though medical experts warn of the dangers of masking up the government insists we have to, with scenes of policemen patrolling the supermarkets ans wrestling people to the ground to save society from the new fake threat. I see more discontent between racial groups where we're so focused on hatred we don't see the adverts extolling the virtues of not using cash for 'our convenience'. This new Black Death means we have to all be injected and the smiling news announcers introduce news items of smiling children with their sleeves rolled up. The people writing columns and chattering on the bus who'd assured us this would all be over by Christmas and everything would be 'normal' again seem to have forgotten about that! All of this perpetrated by less than 100 individuals against a planet of almost 8 billion! I remember my mother saying to me when I was young that she could never understand how the victims of the death camps went to their fate without a fight. They had orchestras playing under the Arbeit macht frei banner and other compliant victims assuring people that everything was going to be fine. This is the end - unless we WAKE UP NOW!

Seriously, if you want to talk to people and express a concern do so with civility and knowledge.
We are at a crossroads of ideologies, coming from our religious past into the modern philosophy of hyper individualism.
Yes this causes problems because people have little to believe in any more, hence they find moral guidance from the ideals of post modernism, social justice and equity.
This is a myth, as all people and thus societies are unequal and all morals are situationally mutable.
Your just as much living in an echo chamber of ideology as those you think are your enemy.
Take a step back, a deep breath and think.
Don't replace one form of desperation with another, look at both sides, they both have merits and flaws.
Then make an informed argument based on that multilateral knowledge, that's where the power lies to respectfully debate.

B

Bad_Influence

Your 'change of heart' was to sooth your own anxiety, my purpose is to be selfless! I'd LOVE to be able to say to you in a few week's time "Oh you were right and I was wrong" but we BOTH know that isn't the case! Did the people of Germany think their leaders could systematically murder millions of people? Did the Soviet citizens think their leader was sending millions to death camps and asylums? Did the Chinese think they'd become technological prisoners and slaves to their leaders? WAKE UP! Just because it hasn't happened to you before DOESN'T mean it isn't going to happen. It's like saying "Well I've never died yet so I'm never going to die" THIS IS COMING LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN AND YOU'D BETTER START DEALING WITH IT!

Just because it hasn’t happened before also doesn’t mean it IS going to happen. You WANT to believe your nonsense, as I did a few years ago, but please trust me on this, you will, one glorious day, realise that the stuff the nutters have fed you and that you have so very naively taken as fact, has allowed you to look stupid and faux-intelligent at the same time... sadly only the stupidity is real. You’ll get there eventually Fella, just be patient.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oi, Trollspiracy4u, if this is all so deadly and important and you are so desperate to let the sheeple know about the impending armageddon in whichever form you want to portray it arriving why aren't you out in the streets/towns/cities screaming about it instead of trolling chatroom forums with your own blend of pretendy alt-right attention seeking?

Let me guess.

I see you.

Back