Our world is about to change dramatically!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Look for any other head of cattle in the herd, if you're simply going to abuse then this isn't debate. I suggest you start to challenge two main supports for your 'opinion' (1) Realise that the media LIES to you (2) The people pulling the strings couldn't care less about you. In fact you're mostly a burden to be dispensed with when you can't increase their power or wealth, hence the apocalypse YOU'RE about to inflict on humanity. Distrust the Government > Avoid the Media > Fight the lies!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Look for any other head of cattle in the herd, if you're simply going to abuse then this isn't debate. I suggest you start to challenge two main supports for your 'opinion' (1) Realise that the media LIES to you (2) The people pulling the strings couldn't care less about you. In fact you're mostly a burden to be dispensed with when you can't increase their power or wealth, hence the apocalypse YOU'RE about to inflict on humanity. Distrust the Government > Avoid the Media > Fight the lies!

A grown-Up attitude would suffice...

We all know about the Media..Gov'T. Etc...Say something Meaningful...?

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A grown-Up attitude would suffice...

We all know about the Media..Gov'T. Etc...Say something Meaningful...?
Thank you, ok now tell me what it is exactly that convinces you the government is telling the truth

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So this is going to be the level of 'debate'? I challenge you to produce information and you throw memes and gifs at me? Look I'm NOT your enemy! I want you to listen to that listen voice deep down inside that KNOWS. That voice is anger! If I was saying that the Royal Family were reptiles or that the Earth was flat would you seriously respond in the same way? The reason you respond with anger is a psychological challenge ...address it and stop fighting it!

I asked you about Cheese on Toast ?

I was really reaching out to you there ,

We could spent all afternoon discussing Ketchup or Brown Sauce ,

Why don't you get some rest , your face is all puffy and i'm worried about you :)

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Why don't you get some rest , your face is all puffy and i'm worried about you :)
Ok if I get inane vacuous abuse I'm simply going to ignore it. If you genuinely have specific issues relating to this fiasco then bring it on.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

#

My face is as it was Yesterday and the day before...I hope you meant laddo the Geordie..Poco...;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok if I get inane vacuous abuse I'm simply going to ignore it. If you genuinely have specific issues relating to this fiasco then bring it on.

Look , will you be ok , yes or no ?

I'm the caring type please don't leave me in this state.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Could you just F.uck off and stop bothering the site with your crap?

Is that too much to ask?

I think he just needs a friend and that actually he will be fine,

Take him under your wing :)

Special_K

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To be fair ... you are blindly believing conspiracy theorists' rants (and no I haven't watched the video but I've seen and heard it all before)... yet telling us we are brainless sheep. Don't you think there's enough sh** going on in the world at the moment without this?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Trying to argue with a conspiracy theorist is a waste of time. Once they go down the rabbit hole of qanon madness muttering 'wake up sheeple', the ticking of the antivax 9/11 Kennedy lizard people flat earth false flag illuminati timebomb has exploded their mind into a right old mess of blugrgyblurgblurgness. No coming back from that without the help of an aspirin or two. No Siree.

''You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind''

Back