Gender these days?

B

Bad_Influence

Well i have to comment on your response how can a grown man who is supposed to be responsible assume a profile picture with a speedo on is appropriate for starters, then bad_influence are you having an off day son as both of us know you are known as the codfather because you love your witty responses now you have really let the powers that be down big style, i really hope dalai reconsiders your title to something around the lines of the soft shite lolol :p:D:p:D

Soft shite? If that was my problem I’d take medication to clear it up. :D
However I don’t think that’s what you meant. I assume you are suggesting that usually I’m an opinionated git who says what he sees? How fecking dare you? I’m the sweetest, politest, meekest, most unassuming person you could ever have the pleasure to meet.
And if you don’t believe me you can feck right off Megatart :D:p:D:D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Soft shite? If that was my problem I’d take medication to clear it up. :D
However I don’t think that’s what you meant. I assume you are suggesting that usually I’m an opinionated git who says what he sees? How fecking dare you? I’m the sweetest, politest, meekest, most unassuming person you could ever have the pleasure to meet.
And if you don’t believe me you can feck right off Megatart :D:p:D:D
I think he means that he`s a wanker :D

B

Bad_Influence

I think he means that he`s a wanker :D

Oh dear Hells. What happened to the idea that you never start an argument? Go away you sad little individual. You get more pathetic by the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I think he just likes to be banned so he can cry about it being so unfair.
giphy.gif

G

Greatscott

Hahaa,i note that Bad & Scot are best of mates ! I should have known before then I could have been cautious about both ;)
listen to you stop being a prat and act your age for once i know it's difficult when you have your keyboard warrior head on maybe try and act like an adult :D:D:D:D:D:D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh dear Hells. What happened to the idea that you never start an argument? Go away you sad little individual. You get more pathetic by the day.
I have now been informed of the rules ,of which I was unaware. Calling people names of any sort(excluding the C word in yah room) is ok and just treated as acceptable banter. The problem arises if the recipient of those names/goads decides to respond.Then it becomes an "argument" to the detriment of room activity. The rule applied then is that the person who has responded ( note !..NOT the altercation starter ) becomes responsible for causing the argument and is likely to be muted or even banned . Of course ,as with all rules,there are exceptions.If one is pally with the staff then they can throw away the rule book as they will escape any sort of punishment .
Should I be mistaken with my translation of the "argument " rule please feel free to correct me :).

B

Bad_Influence

I have now been informed of the rules ,of which I was unaware. Calling people names of any sort(excluding the C word in yah room) is ok and just treated as acceptable banter. The problem arises if the recipient of those names/goads decides to respond.Then it becomes an "argument" to the detriment of room activity. The rule applied then is that the person who has responded ( note !..NOT the altercation starter ) becomes responsible for causing the argument and is likely to be muted or even banned . Of course ,as with all rules,there are exceptions.If one is pally with the staff then they can throw away the rule book as they will escape any sort of punishment .
Should I be mistaken with my translation of the "argument " rule please feel free to correct me :).

More Kleenex for Hells.

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank up hell2bwith76 for the invitation to correct/comment on your " translation of the " argument" "..
At the risk of pissing on your pity parade I will add the following:-
You were invited to insult someone "in person", rather than just leaving an unsolicited insult on the forum.. Your numerous, vigorous denials of doing so (even though it is there in black and white for all to see) and your insistence on playing the victim led to any dispute/argument/altercation name it what you will..

I have the following advice:-

A. Don't poke a scorpion unless you are prepared to be stung.

B. Don't play the victim if you do get stung by aforementioned scorpion.

C. Heed the words of the legendary Prince.. " act you age mamma, not your shoe size "

D. Have a nice day :):):)

#LiarsNeedGoodMemories

G

Greatscott

Thank up hell2bwith76 for the invitation to correct/comment on your " translation of the " argument" "..
You were invited to insult someone "in person", rather than just leaving an unsolicited insult on the forum.. Your numerous, vigorous denials of doing so (even though it is there in black and white for all to see) and your insistence on playing the victim led to any dispute/argument/altercation name it what you will..

C. Heed the words of the legendary Prince.. " act you age mamma, not your shoe size "

#LiarsNeedGoodMemories
wow go you but you forgot one minor detail to add a link to his nearest kleenex store:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

#LiarsNeedGoodMemories
Thanks for the advice Nightowl .Maybe you should also give it to the person who you are trying to protect,as he has spent many days insulting me in the Forum as well as the regular room. I am unaware that I denied typing anything in the Forums ...maybe you should recheck your screenshots of the roomchat again and post some of the evidence to me ?. I`m quite happy to still say that "The Scorpion " ( your name ) is still as I described .

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Nightowl .Maybe you should also give it to the person who you are trying to protect,as he has spent many days insulting me in the Forum as well as the regular room. I am unaware that I denied typing anything in the Forums ...maybe you should recheck your screenshots of the roomchat again and post some of the evidence to me ?. I`m quite happy to still say that "The Scorpion " ( your name ) is still as I described .
I am not trying to protect anyone hell, I told you myself at the time that I had seen the comment, you denied its existence and asked what thread it was on.. I told you where and then you changed tack and said "oh but he attacked me on another thread etc etc blah blah blah.. "
I am not going to get into a childish row with you.. you invited comment, I gave it

If you feel constantly victimised maybe you should block offender/s and move on like a big boy instead of making yourself look increasingly childish..

BTW I do not screenshot, wouldn't know how even if I had the desire to

#TechnicallyChallenged

B

Bad_Influence

Bad Influence
Chris (Mods must not use this or Hells will think I'm all-powerful)
Chat God
Godfather
Codfather
Scorpion

I will answer to all of the above. :)

Hells sweetie, there's only you who takes screenshots of the room... nobody else feels the need to be so pathetic. Now open yet another packet of tissues and off you pop.

Back