Grrrrrr......The most annoying, irritating and selfish ever!

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Jude, an observation I have had about you.... you have the patience of a saint. Tell me your secrets

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dalai, I have to be..... was a staff nurse in A&E for 25 years, ITU, Spinal, plastics and theatres for over 15 years so seen it all. In fact, seen it, done it and got the t shirt to prove it. That includes chat room hosting so nothing bothers me anymore.... life is full of dopey chatters its a trial of errors. lololol.
Just always remember to be kind and thoughtful to everyone and dont do to others wat u wouldnt want done to u. x
p.s And play chess!

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dalai, I have to be..... was a staff nurse in A&E for 25 years, ITU, Spinal, plastics and theatres for over 15 years so seen it all. In fact, seen it, done it and got the t shirt to prove it. That includes chat room hosting so nothing bothers me anymore.... life is full of dopey chatters its a trial of errors. lololol.
Just always remember to be kind and thoughtful to everyone and dont do to others wat u wouldnt want done to u. x
p.s And play chess!
Someome kind and thoughtful would unban me but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac if I could I would... you are a sweetheart. x

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I told you why you can't get in, as have other admin and mods. It is what it is.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The most selfish and annoying act that I often see today.... is the use by abled- bodied people using DISABLED facillities. It makes my blood boil seeing them blatently abusing the car parks, toilets etc without displaying a BLUE BADGE or using one belonging to someone else.
May I ask these nasty, lazy individuals to refrain from this practice now .....as one day you too may need this accessible convenience yourself.
CHEERS.
I saw someone parked in a handicapped spot as I got home from work. I would have reported it but was too tired. I might report it next time.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I told you why you can't get in, as have other admin and mods. It is what it is.

Just seems very odd that someone (Macgyver) in USA is banned for using his normal login...... I have never know this in any other websites. Maybe an admin/owner could find out the reason?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is what it is? At least Satyr unbanned me even if he didn't like me either . He quit due to health issue. I dont know if he is coming back or not

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac... even some carpark attendants dont know the rules for BLUE BADGE usage. The bit about if unsure....check the pic. One even asked where the photo was situated LOL

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Just seems very odd that someone (Macgyver) in USA is banned for using his normal login...... I have never know this in any other websites. Maybe an admin/owner could find out the reason?
I have, and another admin have told him why, there could almost be a whole thread about it. He has a VPN with his ISP.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds a bit dodgy .... but I dunno what that means, we didnt even have calculators when I was at school.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I have, and another admin have told him why, there could almost be a whole thread about it. He has a VPN with his ISP.

Absolutely Zero need for this.

He has a VPN...That is blocked By Ukchat...

For good reason too.

What is it that you don't get?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Then why is it I can get on another site if Im on a vpn and why did the ban message also say spamming when I never spammed?

Last edited:

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Absolutely Zero need for this.

He has a VPN...That is blocked By Ukchat...

For good reason too.

What is it that you don't get?
I dont think I am or I would also be blocked on another site Im on.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I dont think I am or I would also be blocked on another site Im on. What is it that you dont get

OK.

Think about THIS.

I get Everything.!.. No iff's No Butt's...;)

Your ban has been LIFTED. You are NOT banned from this site.

I am sorry about my previous post...'For good reason'....My mistake..:)

The only thing left is to do with your own ISP.

They can block certain content.

More details are needed.

ISP?

Back