Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I do live in the real world, yet oddly, I haven't seen the same things you profess to have seen.

I have seen, as I have gone through life, that in the vast majority of cases, if one respects others, they get the same respect back, regardless of sex.

Back on topic....what do you think of the article posted about Angela Rayner...or are you just in this thread to nit pick??

Look at it, always going on at the old man because it thinks it can bully him into compliance.

S

Saphire

Do fu/ck off you slimy fake. A control freak. An airhead. Used to getting your own way. Mentioning me constantly when I am not posting.

Constantly cruelly bitching about other women.

Waddling around like you are still 21.

What an empty husk of a woman you are.
And posts like this prove my points very well. Thank you. x

SamBally

Reaction score
And posts like this prove my points very well. Thank you. x

Do fu/ck off you babbling airhead. I know you find that difficult to understand you wretched husk of a woman but even so, off you fu/ck and off you waddle and kiss Christophers' arse while he posts his misogynist spewpot.

You putrid coward.

S

Saphire

That would say far more about her, than me. Lol
Well, she is a down to earth northern lass....but at the minute, she is no doubt still fuming about the Mail on Sundays article...and wondering who the anonymous parliamentarians are, who seemingly look at her and see Sharon Stone.:rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
Like his Islamophobia is only "satire", or his "racism", or his "sexism", or his misogyny, and which is why he never comments without an abusive misogynist "picture" or numerous transphobic pictures.

Always demeaning ALL women.

Which all got likes from the putrid coward.

Crazy old coot doesn't and still doesn't understand what satire is.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Back on topic....what do you think of the article posted about Angela Rayner...or are you just in this thread to nit pick??
Which article was that ? I didn`t see any "article " at all .I saw a few statements but no article ?.
The only thing which did make me think was what all the fuss is about crossing 7 uncrossing legs ?. What is the big deal ? Can see more than that on a shopping trip to Tesco on a war m ay if one cares to look ( which i don`t ! now ).
Can someone tell me if the MP Rayner wears any knickers ? that might make a sensible debate then.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Like his Islamophobia is only "satire", or his "racism", or his "sexism", or his misogyny, and which is why he never comments without an abusive misogynist "picture" or numerous transphobic pictures.

Always demeaning ALL women.

Which all got likes from the putrid coward.

Crazy old coot doesn't and still doesn't understand what satire is.
Tbf ( which i hate towards him as he is sites resident bully) i don`t often see any of his posts with any malice towards women only ? That`s probably because he`s trying to creep round them much of the time .

truth is he uses a gang to demean anyone who disagrees with him on any topic .

S

Saphire

Which article was that ? I didn`t see any "article " at all .I saw a few statements but no article ?.
The only thing which did make me think was what all the fuss is about crossing 7 uncrossing legs ?. What is the big deal ? Can see more than that on a shopping trip to Tesco on a war m ay if one cares to look ( which i don`t ! now ).
Can someone tell me if the MP Rayner wears any knickers ? that might make a sensible debate then.
The gist of the article has been posted on #2 on this thread.

As to the rest of your post......Oh dear. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SamBally

Reaction score
Tbf ( which i hate towards him as he is sites resident bully) i don`t often see any of his posts with any malice towards women only ? That`s probably because he`s trying to creep round them much of the time .

truth is he uses a gang to demean anyone who disagrees with him on any topic .

These people are incredibly ignorant, there is no depth, no substance, and no layers to anything they type in regards to their constant tittle-tattle and malicious gossip about other people but particularly with regards to women. They may well have been bullies, 50 years ago and I am positive they were, but they are among grown-ups now who won't tolerate their ignorance irrespective of whether they can string two lines together or not.

You shouldn't take it to heart no more than I do. Let's face it, only a certain type of damaged woman chooses to be around men like Christopher. Eventually, they always remember to turn the lights back on at some point and they never hang around for long once they emerge from the shadows that particular ghoul casts among them.

The only time he displays any real animation is when any topic the hard-right despise emerges and that's a mighty long list. When he thinks he has any support at all, even the hint of any, he rockets into life like a demented gerbil on speed, and spews his repulsive views in a vitriolic spasm but always slyly and not to such an extent that he breaks the terms of the site TOU. While he also slyly encourages his new recruits to type their views if they are similar and which of course gives him permission to continue typing.

Otherwise, the ghoul would never type at all.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Here he is, with his one and only "retort".

'Obsession'.

This coming from the old farter who silently lurks all hours God sends waiting to post a stalky "LMAO" the moment one of his MANY online nemesis type.

Like a little kid, rather than the decrepit old man he is, with his snitch comments.

"Destruction of another thread".

Christopher assumes he moderates the boards, Christopher assumes he is in charge, that this site solely caters for his many and complex needs and for no one else.

While he creepily types "sorry for derailing your thread" and then a mere two seconds later derails it some more.

This is what happens when you spend year after year after year typing the same old bollocks, it becomes everything, it consumes, the be-all and end-all.

Go and get a 'real' hobby, you wretched ghoul.

"PMSL"

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
These people are incredibly ignorant, there is no depth, no substance, and no layers to anything they type in regards to their constant tittle-tattle and malicious gossip about other people but particularly with regards to women. They may well have been bullies, 50 years ago and I am positive they were, but they are among grown-ups now who won't tolerate their ignorance irrespective of whether they can string two lines together or not.

You shouldn't take it to heart no more than I do. Let's face it, only a certain type of damaged woman chooses to be around men like Christopher. Eventually, they always remember to turn the lights back on at some point and they never hang around for long once they emerge from the shadows that particular ghoul casts among them.

The only time he displays any real animation is when any topic the hard-right despise emerges and that's a mighty long list. When he thinks he has any support at all, even the hint of any, he rockets into life like a demented gerbil on speed, and spews his repulsive views in a vitriolic spasm but always slyly and not to such an extent that he breaks the terms of the site TOU. While he also slyly encourages his new recruits to type their views if they are similar and which of course gives him permission to continue typing.

Otherwise, the ghoul would never type at all.
He name changed yet again ;) i wonder why !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be fair, the image I posted was only SATIRE, surely she will understand that? Pmsl.
Grab the "PMSL " words friends :) his standard end of reply full stop .
It sounds rather like a girly sort of phrase to me .In my short lifetime in chatrooms most male men would end with "lol" or "rofl" or roflmao" , never "pmsl",thats for the ladies :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You lot make my eyeballs do 360s anticlockwise !!!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
According to the feminist movement all men have their brains in there Willies anyway(body ?) so whats the opposite of Mysogomy?
I'm sorry, but I just had to intervene here.
If you meant misogyny, then the opposite is misandry.
If you meant 'the hatred of marriage', then you should have said misogamy.
I think people get confused with where to place the y's.
Syzygy is typically one I think most people would struggle with.
:cool:

Back