Women are being injected with date rape drug in nightclubs.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.
Rather than helping him ruin a serious thread, I will leave it now, I think the point has been made and understood by the serious posters who are not just playing to the crowd for attention.
Serious posters?...Hmm. Shine a light on just ONE serious poster here?...:D (Apart from me.);)

S

Saphire

I see him as the Drag Queen of the place- as you say, playing the crowd for attention. Usually one of a number of siblings and found the only way he could get attention was from being a c**t.
His put downs are funny though. Right now, he's Electra from Pose in my mind and I found her very entertaining.
Snap...I don't find him at all funny, but I do envisage a drag queen, morbidly obese, smudged lippy, heaving rubber bosom, consulting his well thumbed dictionary in the hope he can correct someone's spelling.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Snap...I don't find him at all funny, but I do envisage a drag queen, morbidly obese, smudged lippy, heaving rubber bosom, consulting his well thumbed dictionary in the hope he can correct someone's spelling.
Nearly every forum I've been on has had at least one grammar Nazi goose stepping around the place.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.
Rather than helping him ruin a serious thread, I will leave it now, I think the point has been made and understood by the serious posters who are not just playing to the crowd for attention.
Oh, I never realised that if you typed anything in the Forum it meant you were attempting to gain attention.
As I've said before: you're still a novice in this aspect of interaction with others.
I've also noticed that you treat this platform as if it was a chatroom. If you just want to chat, go to a chatroom.
You are one of many who are now posting personal information, I do hope you realise. It could work to your disadvantage.
I'd like to point out the 'Conversation' feature in your profile: That is where you can keep things about you private, so long as the respondent does the same.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh, I never realised that if you typed anything in the Forum it meant you were attempting to gain attention.
As I've said before: you're still a novice in this aspect of interaction with others.
I've also noticed that you treat this platform as if it was a chatroom. If you just want to chat, go to a chatroom.
You are one of many who are now posting personal information, I do hope you realise. It could work to your disadvantage.
I'd like to point out the 'Conversation' feature in your profile: That is where you can keep things about you private, so long as the respondent does the same.
Are you always this boring?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Actually, Moriarty, you're the one grasping at straws to blame the woman for 'something'. The thread was about women being injected with a date-rape drug in order to be violated, yet you bring in some criticism of 2 girls on the bus and what you overheard them saying. Exactly how are the concepts related? The thread wasn't about promiscuity- it was about violation.

And you mean semantics, which is not what I misinterpreted. You saw an opportunity to slate women that don't meet your expectations- what you said wasn't that deep that it had any lines to read between or any other meaning to garner.

Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Surely lying to someone that sex with them is safe is a violation.
We would condemn a known HIV or Aids sufferer for doing this would we not?

So why not condemn a women who deliberately entraps a man into a possible lifetime of financial burden, emotional and psychological damage.

As I infered in my original post, I think the drugging of anyone against thier will is reprehensible.
It's a pre-meditated rape that should have a very high penalty.

I was simply saying in the follow up, that women are just as capable of deceit as men.

As for me seeing "an opportunity to slate women that don't meet your expectations" not at all.
Just to simply point out that people are capable of many things, both good and bad.

However, rape is illegal, sexual entrapment isnt.
A man can spend 25 years in prison for Rape.
A man can also spend the rest of his life paying for a womens lie.

Yes I also know that some men say they can't concieve/have had the snip and have sex with a women who then gets pregnant.
That is just as bad as it can lead to the psychological suffering of abortion or bringing a child into the world based on a lie.

So please, don't accuse me of being a "Women hater" :D
I'm simply pointing out that sh** can happen to anyone.

If I made a post about a guy who slept with a women and she kept the condom and got inseminated with it, would you react the same way?

S

Saphire

Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Surely lying to someone that sex with them is safe is a violation.
We would condemn a known HIV or Aids sufferer for doing this would we not?

So why not condemn a women who deliberately entraps a man into a possible lifetime of financial burden, emotional and psychological damage.

As I infered in my original post, I think the drugging of anyone against thier will is reprehensible.
It's a pre-meditated rape that should have a very high penalty.

I was simply saying in the follow up, that women are just as capable of deceit as men.

As for me seeing "an opportunity to slate women that don't meet your expectations" not at all.
Just to simply point out that people are capable of many things, both good and bad.

However, rape is illegal, sexual entrapment isnt.
A man can spend 25 years in prison for Rape.
A man can also spend the rest of his life paying for a womens lie.

Yes I also know that some men say they can't concieve/have had the snip and have sex with a women who then gets pregnant.
That is just as bad as it can lead to the psychological suffering of abortion or bringing a child into the world based on a lie.

So please, don't accuse me of being a "Women hater" :D
I'm simply pointing out that sh** can happen to anyone.

If I made a post about a guy who slept with a women and she kept the condom and got inseminated with it, would you react the same way?
I don't think anyone is implying women can't be just as devious as men, it just sometimes seems in a thread where the topic is a specific injustice about women, someone always tries to generalise it by pointing out that women are just as bad as men.

But as the topic has broadened out, I do remember reading of one case where the woman deliberately lied to her husband, had another mans baby, the husband brought the girl up as his own. Years later he found out the truth, went to court, and was ordered to carry on paying maintenance for his daughter even though she wasn't biologically his.
It certainly didn't seem fair on him.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is implying women can't be just as devious as men, it just sometimes seems in a thread where the topic is a specific injustice about women, someone always tries to generalise it by pointing out that women are just as bad as men.

But as the topic has broadened out, I do remember reading of one case where the woman deliberately lied to her husband, had another mans baby, the husband brought the girl up as his own. Years later he found out the truth, went to court, and was ordered to carry on paying maintenance for his daughter even though she wasn't biologically his.
It certainly didn't seem fair on him.

Thats the point of conversation is it not, to explore situations and look for a remedy when things go wrong?

We all know that people are capable of wonderful acts of kindness and depraved acts of aggression, yet we find it tribal when it effects one of our "kin"

We are all human beings, cant we accept there is injustice in the world and instead of fighting about who is the most oppressed, just accept that whatever human endeavour or crime takes place, it involves us all.

The only way to change the world is to rally against those who would attempt to control us.
The media, big tech, our own government.

How can we debate important points when the online harms legislation will make hurtful speech a crime, when it allows the government to imprison journalists for embarrasing them.

Who decides what is "hate" speech.

I'm not for men or against women, I just want to point out that whatever narrative there is has a counter narrative that is just as important but not examined.

Anyway, ramble over, my bad :D

S

Saphire

Thats the point of conversation is it not, to explore situations and look for a remedy when things go wrong?

We all know that people are capable of wonderful acts of kindness and depraved acts of aggression, yet we find it tribal when it effects one of our "kin"

We are all human beings, cant we accept there is injustice in the world and instead of fighting about who is the most oppressed, just accept that whatever human endeavour or crime takes place, it involves us all.

The only way to change the world is to rally against those who would attempt to control us.
The media, big tech, our own government.

How can we debate important points when the online harms legislation will make hurtful speech a crime, when it allows the government to imprison journalists for embarrasing them.

Who decides what is "hate" speech.

I'm not for men or against women, I just want to point out that whatever narrative there is has a counter narrative that is just as important but not examined.

Anyway, ramble over, my bad :D
I don't disagree with anything you say, but the point is, in this particular thread, where the topic was about young women being injected, or drugged by other methods, by men, in nightclubs, then waking up hours later with no memory of what had happened to them, your first post was....

"Neither can I comprehend a women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected, then getting pregnant and railing his ass for child support.
But it happens."

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't disagree with anything you say, but the point is, in this particular thread, where the topic was about young women being injected, or drugged by other methods, by men, in nightclubs, then waking up hours later with no memory of what had happened to them, your first post was....

"Neither can I comprehend a women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected, then getting pregnant and railing his ass for child support.
But it happens."

Oh you missed off the Me To moment.

I cant comprehend any man spiking drinks or injections or hurting any woman, makes me angry, what a sad world we live in
Me to.

That was actually the first line of my post.
If your going to quote, please use it all.

S

Saphire

Oh you missed off the Me To moment.

Me to.

That was actually the first line of my post.
If your going to quote, please use it all.
The 'Me to' comment would have made no sense as only one previous post is shown when quoted.
The gist of the point you were making, and have made in further posts here, was quoted in full.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The 'Me to' comment would have made no sense as only one previous post is shown when quoted.
The gist of the point you were making, and have made in further posts here, was quoted in full.
As usual the news reports about the incedence of people ( mainly females ) who have been drugged but no reports yet about if any of them were sexually assaulted or made pregnant ?. It seemed that one of the main reasons for drugging was robbery ? I may be wrong.

S

Saphire

As usual the news reports about the incedence of people ( mainly females ) who have been drugged but no reports yet about if any of them were sexually assaulted or made pregnant ?. It seemed that one of the main reasons for drugging was robbery ? I may be wrong.
I haven't seen reports that the women who have reported being recently spiked, either by injection or by having their drink spiked, have been robbed.
Obviously, if a woman is drugged and wakes up hours later, with no memory of what's happened, the first thing she would think is that she has been sexually assaulted.
But the point is.... no matter what the motive, be is for sex or robbery, nobody should be drugged when they are simply having a night out, which is why many have boycotted the clubs because they simply don't feel safe.

S

Saphire

Incidentally, if anyone is found guilty of spiking a drink in any way, the sentence can be higher than many other crimes.
Unfortunately, till nightclubs do more to help protect women, not many cases get to court.

Spiking a drink is illegal and the maximum sentence if found guilty is 10 years in prison. If a robbery or sexual assault has taken place, the sentence will be even higher.

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
What sort of deviant sets off for a night out with a drug filled syringe in their pocket?
It beggars belief.
It sure does.Door Stewards,in clubs.Im sure are looking out for this stuff happening.Throw the key away,If caught.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Incidentally, if anyone is found guilty of spiking a drink in any way, the sentence can be higher than many other crimes.
Unfortunately, till nightclubs do more to help protect women, not many cases get to court.

Spiking a drink is illegal and the maximum sentence if found guilty is 10 years in prison. If a robbery or sexual assault has taken place, the sentence will be even higher.
You miss the whole point of my post ,sorry.
The news was all about the spiking of drinks ,mostly females . The assumption is that they were then raped ( though it seems very weak to rape a women who is asleep , same as that bloke who was just found guilty of sexually assaulting dead bodies !).
Out of interest if nothing else ,a follow up media story about whether the women were raped or not would have clarified the gravity of the situation . If women had been raped and were found to be pregnant then it`s much more serous ,for them at least in my opinion.
Never mind ,the headline story seems to have died a death as many do.

S

Saphire

You miss the whole point of my post ,sorry.
The news was all about the spiking of drinks ,mostly females . The assumption is that they were then raped ( though it seems very weak to rape a women who is asleep , same as that bloke who was just found guilty of sexually assaulting dead bodies !).
Out of interest if nothing else ,a follow up media story about whether the women were raped or not would have clarified the gravity of the situation . If women had been raped and were found to be pregnant then it`s much more serous ,for them at least in my opinion.
Never mind ,the headline story seems to have died a death as many do.
I am not missing the point.
You yourself mentioned rape and STD's earlier in the thread. One girl was found in a gents toilet, in another incident a man was arrested in Manchester for spiking a womans drink then raping her. Details of others have not been published, but police throughout the UK are taking almost 200 reported spiking offences seriously.

This hasn't died a death. Students have started a movement 'girlsnightin' and have boycotted some clubs in the UK in October, and will continue to do so throughout November.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not missing the point.
You yourself mentioned rape and STD's earlier in the thread. One girl was found in a gents toilet, in another incident a man was arrested in Manchester for spiking a womans drink then raping her. Details of others have not been published, but police throughout the UK are taking almost 200 reported spiking offences seriously.

This hasn't died a death. Students have started a movement 'girlsnightin' and have boycotted some clubs in the UK in October, and will continue to do so throughout November.
I hope the police can put a stop to this awful crime .

S

Saphire

It's no surprise that young women who join the armed forces fare no better.
In todays news.....

"The UK's military chief has described as "truly shocking" figures shared by an MP that showed a tenfold increase in the number of girls under 18 in the armed forces reporting cases of rape and sexual assault to the military police."

Back