Women are being injected with date rape drug in nightclubs.

S

Saphire

Students across the UK are planning to boycott nightclubs to demand that drink-spiking is taken seriously.

"Groups from more than 30 universities including Edinburgh, Bristol, and Leeds are hoping that staying away from bars and clubs will highlight how more needs to be done to stop the illegal drugging.

Over the past week many people have come forward to share their stories of being spiked.

Yesterday Edinburgh student Anna Stephen told the Mirror how she was left unable to speak after a night-out with older students who she'd been buddied up with.

Campaigner Mair Howells recalled how she was found in a men's toilet cubicle after blacking out at a club.

Claudia Laing, 19, collapsed and was unable to move inside '42's in Manchester after downing a Jagerbomb last week and began foaming at the mouth.

The hundreds of upsetting stories that those targeted have bravely shared have helped contribute to a sense that something needs to change."

S

Saphire

Once more it's down to the women to take action.
All responsibility seems to be taken away from the culprits, so maybe women boycotting clubs will focus the attention of club and bar owners to protect their clientele more.

After all, if there are no females in the clubs most males won't bother going.....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once more it's down to the women to take action.
All responsibility seems to be taken away from the culprits, so maybe women boycotting clubs will focus the attention of club and bar owners to protect their clientele more.

After all, if there are no females in the clubs most males won't bother going.....
It might also reduce the spread of Covid ?. If any of these girls have also been raped and not just put on a high then they may have had a far worse injection than the origonal ! They need to be tested for STD now .

S

Saphire

It might also reduce the spread of Covid ?. If any of these girls have also been raped and not just put on a high then they may have had a far worse injection than the origonal ! They need to be tested for STD now .
I imagine most women who have been drugged and then wakes up not knowing what has happened to her, has to endure tests for all STD's, which would be horrendous in itself. God forbid she would have been impregnated.
Any woman who has to endure this sort of attack would surely suffer long term mental anguish.

S

Saphire

My Point exactly Miss Saphire. What you have to remember ...the Guy is the one that 'Usually' has to make the First Move.

In my eye that's wrong...! There is nothing wrong with either party to make the first 'Move'.

The sooner folks (Esp the younger gen) get on board with that the better in my opinion.
I thought nowadays it was a more even playing field re who makes the first move.

A generation or so ago, I agree, it was the man, and tbh I always felt a bit sorry for the shyer ones.
It can't be easy being rejected when you have built up enough confidence to approach a girl/woman.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I thought nowadays it was a more even playing field re who makes the first move.

A generation or so ago, I agree, it was the man, and tbh I always felt a bit sorry for the shyer ones.
It can't be easy being rejected when you have built up enough confidence to approach a girl/woman.
Some guy got raped in a park last night, according to the news.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some guy got raped in a park last night, according to the news.
I read today in news that the spiking /injecting is pretty equal between males ot females and it may not be a sexual thing. It could well be to rob that person ?/

TattyBear

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I read today in news that the spiking /injecting is pretty equal between males ot females and it may not be a sexual thing. It could well be to rob that person ?/
Statistically, robbery is far more likely than sexual assault to be committed against someone who's been spiked, female or male. When you think what smartphones, watches, trainers cost now, why would you rape someone who's unconscious if you can steal the brand new pair of £160 Air Max 95s on their feet? Also, you have to consider the recently increased limit on contactless debit cards.

S

Saphire

Statistically, robbery is far more likely than sexual assault to be committed against someone who's been spiked, female or male. you think what smartphones, watches, trainers cost now, why would you rape someone who's unconscious if you can steal the brand new pair of £160 Air Max 95s on their feet? Also, you have to consider the recently increased limit on contactless debit cards.
Really?
It would be interesting to read some statistics that back that claim up.

C

CrazyCatLady

I remember in the 90's we had the epidemic of date rape drugs being put in drinks to the extent where women were being advised not to leave their drinks unattended and to drink out of bottles. You could even buy spouts to put in the top of your bottle when you went out to prevent something being put in it.
We got wise, so the deviants had to come up with another way and seeing as you can get anything on the internet, these days, this kind of news isn't surprising, although certainly saddening.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
A teenager has claimed she was spiked by injection inside a Nottingham nightclub amid reports of women also being needled with a suspected noxious substance at venues in the Midlands, the northwest and Scotland.

A 20-year-old man has been arrested by Nottinghamshire Police on suspicion of drug offences and causing or administering a poison or noxious substance following three reports of women being spiked by injection at two nightclubs in the city within the last fortnight.

Women in Liverpool, Edinburgh and Dundee of victims have reported being pierced with a needle in their leg, hands and back before waking up with no recollection of the night before - symptoms similar to those who have had their drinks spiked with so-called date rape drugs.

Detectives say they are currently reviewing CCTV footage as well as toxicological reports to identify what substance was contained within the needles.
thats a pleasant read before bed innit

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Juss stay your ass at home ! ;):rolleyes::cool:

F

FlatLined

I cant comprehend any man spiking drinks or injections or hurting any woman, makes me angry, what a sad world we live in

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I cant comprehend any man spiking drinks or injections or hurting any woman, makes me angry, what a sad world we live in
Me to.
Neither can I comprehend a women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected, then getting pregnant and railing his ass for child support.
But it happens.

Remember listening to 2 girls, they were going to get pregnant to get a council house.

So yes, bad sh** happens, always protect yourself.

It's not an equal comparison of course, one is the mental and possibly life changing effects that will affect the women for the rest of her life, the other will mentally/financially effect the man for the rest of his.

People irrespective of gender can be a**h****.

To qoute Bill Burr "I'd love to be a women, people listen to your problems"

C

CrazyCatLady

Me to.
Neither can I comprehend a women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected, then getting pregnant and railing his ass for child support.
But it happens.

Remember listening to 2 girls, they were going to get pregnant to get a council house.

So yes, bad sh** happens, always protect yourself.

It's not an equal comparison of course, one is the mental and possibly life changing effects that will affect the women for the rest of her life, the other will mentally/financially effect the man for the rest of his.

People irrespective of gender can be a**h****.

To qoute Bill Burr "I'd love to be a women, people listen to your problems"
WTF? This was a little uncalled for. Was the original thread about girls getting knocked up for a council house?
And another thing- when a woman has unprotected sex with a man, a man is also having unprotected sex with a woman. When a woman gets pregnant for a council house, there's also a man that knocked her up for it.

We've already established that you're not keen on women who open their legs without a ring on it or at least, without a promise of a ring, yet you have no morals about the man that does exactly the same thing.

For an intelligent man, you have a very black and white view of men, women and sex, and you have a tendency to judge the world on those views. You're hurting- that's very clear to see- but unfortunately, if you continue to let that hurt colour your views, your intelligence means absolutely nothing.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
WTF? This was a little uncalled for. Was the original thread about girls getting knocked up for a council house?
And another thing- when a woman has unprotected sex with a man, a man is also having unprotected sex with a woman. When a woman gets pregnant for a council house, there's also a man that knocked her up for it.

We've already established that you're not keen on women who open their legs without a ring on it or at least, without a promise of a ring, yet you have no morals about the man that does exactly the same thing.

For an intelligent man, you have a very black and white view of men, women and sex, and you have a tendency to judge the world on those views. You're hurting- that's very clear to see- but unfortunately, if you continue to let that hurt colour your views, your intelligence means absolutely nothing.

Your grasping at straws to make an argument.
I said "women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected"
As in she tells the guy she is protected for the purposes of entrapment.
Somantics, really..
Come on, you can do better lol

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your grasping at straws to make an argument.
I said "women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected"
As in she tells the guy she is protected for the purposes of entrapment.
Somantics, really..
Come on, you can do better lol
I'm wondering why the man has to rely on the woman's word for it? Can't he choose to put something on the end of it as an independent thought?

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Its a sign of the times! Any bible believing Christian can tell ya...demons ( but thats probably to far out for some).:cool:;):oops:

Back