new to lobby room

jammy2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i went in lobby room this afternoon and asked was I allowed to post funny gifs, then I got banned

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i went in lobby room this afternoon and asked was I allowed to post funny gifs, then I got banned
yep sounds about right not allowed to post them but i not seen any warning about this.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Damn I missed them going in corner and going to sulk now :(

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Put £1 in my penpal account then your ready to go lol :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I must be totally out of date cos I have no idea what a gif is ..........funny or otherwise ?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I must be totally out of date cos I have no idea what a gif is ..........funny or otherwise ?

The Graphics Interchange Format, better known by its acronym GIF, is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the bulletin board service provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite on June 15, 1987

In other words Jude it's an image, or more commonly, an "animated" image. :)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The Graphics Interchange Format, better known by its acronym GIF, is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the bulletin board service provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite on June 15, 1987

In other words Jude it's an image, or more commonly, an "animated" image. :)

See someones been on Google :rolleyes:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We all use google ........but it gives too many ideas and so takes ages to find wat u want.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
So what was the content in the gif? Was it PG13? What does your ban message say? Are you still banned? I need more info.

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tina thats nothing i tried logging in tonight and it says im banned because of my name AGAIN i have not even been online and this has happened again last time it was Hollie who did it in error so whats happened this time if anyone cares to look into it for me

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
It was me who did it, for doxing. You're welcome.

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what have I posted in the rooms because I am aware of the rules and know I have not posted nothing so it's hearsay Show me proof

Back