new to lobby room

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What is doxing and I am not the same Kim they all knew I come here when AOL closed so what have I supposed to have done
I googled.......
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad you googled,supernova, I've never heard that word before...

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Glad you googled,supernova, I've never heard that word before...

Being doxed can place you and your family at risk. A neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer, employs this weapon against its enemies. The website's owner, Andrew Anglin, will summon his followers to harass people. This happened to a Jewish woman and her family. The family received hundreds of violent threats. And in the 1990's, anti-abortionists published hit lists of abortion doctors and enough information to hunt them down.

I don't support this kind of violence and intimidation even against ethno-nationalists Millenial Woes, despite all they have said. Millenial Woes was forced to leave his country to escape it.

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
thats bullshit and you know it unless i was cloned as i wasnt even online so paste that proof in here . Because i am well aware of the rules on here and i dont paste nothing in the rooms infact i rarely chat in there
It's not hearsay, I have proof, you are banned. Good day to you.
ff

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well, well, well I must be old ... half this pc abbrevs and chat stuff I have never heard of either. What with giffing and gaffing and now doxing where will it all end...... and wat other non- dictonary words can we make up ? :rolleyes:

Back