alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Iv'e read so many books on Alcoholism....Now iv'e decided not to read anymore..! ;)

SCOTSBABE2021

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
held against me hmmmmmm so **** , noones gna do anything part from me kill them lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's the Dog i feel sorry for ..........

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Live your live and remember!!! Don't tell all! Because what you tell will be and shall be hold against you in a chat :D LOL Rofl ETC!
If you ever feel the need to have private English lessons, please let me know.
SCOTSBABE2021, unfortunately, did not have the intelligence to refrain from making herself an abject scapegoat in the chat rooms.
Consequently, your 'advice' is somewhat a little dilatory.
;)

SCOTSBABE2021

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
SCOTSBABE2021, unfortunately, did not have the intelligence to refrain from making herself an abject scapegoat in the chat rooms.
;)
yer right there , ye do need to grow up

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
;)
No I don't give your wife/spouse private lessons And every1 makes typos!!! Asswhole! (Oops TYPO) :D :p

SCOTSBABE2021

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ffs ye dont describe ppl, its meant to be fun and friendly, nasty cnuts

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
this is shocking! these drunks are ruining chat, i gotta say here tho, that some think like a 5 year old kid!, i know very well that depression can lead to, dri,nk, well ive had enough of the crap, get abused, violated, aggresion, paranoid all the rest of it, im a happy drunk, my family are drunks too, just had enough like!, ive got the police coming out soon, they all need fucking locked up, for being drunk n disorderly
Trauma, past abuse, or perhaps just another vice. I've experienced, seen, and lived through the worst alcoholic abuse throughout my childhood and adult life. And i absolutely refuse to drink. I have seen what it can do to people and how nasty they can become, and want no part of it.
When some friends thought it would be funny to joke about spiking my drink with alcohol because i don't drink, i wasn't laughing. In fact, i was disgusted how some so called "friends" could even joke about something like that.
As for my late father, he's had his problems which led to his drinking addiction. Death of a brother at an early age due to gambling debts, a plastering business that fell flat, putting him in heavy debt, so much to an extent where the house was nearly lost. The debt collectors took pity because we had very little, and decided to leave. Those would be difficult times for anyone to endure.
So there are many different reasons as to why people turn to alcohol. Some people like to drink socially, whereas others drink to hide the pain that's inside them and abuse it. Anything in moderation is fine. It's when that moderation becomes something regular, and a regular occurrence that is difficult to break without seeking professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back