Arise, Sir Lewis, Hamilton! F1 god! F1 GOAT!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Put him in the slowest car on the grid for a season and see how he does with that . That help prove how good a driver he is .

Which wouldn't prove anything. The fastest car, without taking driver skills into account, is much faster than the slowest car. It would not be physically possible for the slowest car to win, even if God was driving it.

A better test (theory) would be the last 20 F1 World champions racing in the same car, with the same engine, the same tire choices, and the same backroom teams.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
A better test (theory) would be the last 20 F1 World champions racing in the same car, with the same engine, the same tire choices, and the same backroom teams.

A spectacle that would be.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A very humble guy.
I mean hes sacked his dad, dated a pussycat doll, and pays less tax than joe bloggs.
When he made all those others drivers walk behind him,,,, how humble was that!
We salute you lewis you really are a man of the people......
Senna really did come from nothing, unlike the tax dodger.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

SamBally

Reaction score
Senna really did come from nothing, unlike the tax dodger.

That was amusing.

Sir Hamilton comes from a poverty-stricken single parent background.

Senna was born in the Pro-Matre Maternity Hospital of Santana, a neighbourhood of Sao Paulo
The middle child of a wealthy Brazilian family, he was born to landowner and factory owner Milton da Silva and his wife Neide Senna da Silva.

As for sacking his father. Sir Hamilton sacked his father because his fathers outside interests meant he could no longer devote enough time to running the family business. It's how business works and of course, people who have never had any responsibility for a business will not understand why.

When he made all those others drivers walk behind him,,,, how humble was that!

The drivers who made a personal choice to loyally support their black work colleague and who bravely supported his brave stance supporting the BLM?

dated a pussycat doll

Ha Ha Ha.

pays less tax than joe bloggs

Sir Hamilton earns his corn in 20 different countries. Helps keep a team of 1,000 people employed and is 'nom dom' which means he lives in another country.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its funny watching people on here trying to hold down a convo they know nothing about.
They always end up dying on their ass.

SamBally

Reaction score
They do, especially bullsh*tters who have just claimed Senna was born into a life of poverty. ;)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pretty sure i didnt mention poverty??
Everybody knows lewis came from a middle class background.
Im sure you not virtue signalling here are you...
Somebody who claims to be a commie, picking and choosing what millionaires they like?
What are you on?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think it really matters about the lifestyles they did or didn't have ,

Fact is they both came up through the lower formulas,

I know a fair bit about Ayrton after he hit English soil and he didn't find it easy being so far from home,

What matters is what they did after reaching F1 surely ?

Sadly we will never know if Senna could have won more titles in that Willams ,

I guess he would have as Jaque and Damon did ok

B

Bad_Influence

That was amusing.

Sir Hamilton comes from a poverty-stricken single parent background.

Senna was born in the Pro-Matre Maternity Hospital of Santana, a neighbourhood of Sao Paulo
The middle child of a wealthy Brazilian family, he was born to landowner and factory owner Milton da Silva and his wife Neide Senna da Silva.

As for sacking his father. Sir Hamilton sacked his father because his fathers outside interests meant he could no longer devote enough time to running the family business. It's how business works and of course, people who have never had any responsibility for a business will not understand why.

The drivers who made a personal choice to loyally support their black work colleague and who bravely supported his brave stance supporting the BLM?

Ha Ha Ha.

Sir Hamilton earns his corn in 20 different countries. Helps keep a team of 1,000 people employed and is 'nom dom' which means he lives in another country.
Congratulations. You have mastered the art of ‘Google’. Very impressive.

SamBally

Reaction score
I totally agree that a sport that can whisk your life away in a blink of an eye and in that context, background is irrelevant. Whoever drives at the speeds these drivers reach (and previously) is a brave man or woman, whatever their background.

SamBally

Reaction score
Pretty sure i didnt mention poverty??
Everybody knows lewis came from a middle class background.
Im sure you not virtue signalling here are you...
Somebody who claims to be a commie, picking and choosing what millionaires they like?
What are you on?

Sir Hamilton is working class and was born into a working-class environment.

You stated Senna "came from nothing" I have demonstrated that is bullsh*t.

How would you know if I am a "commie" or not you random online nobody?

Virtual signalling you state. You sure are buddy, envious of those who have made something of their careers and lives. Envious of a man who has achieved more in one lifetime than you will in 1,000 lifetimes.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, when lewis hamilton was 6 years old, his dad bought him, a remote control car, then a go cart.
I wonder how many people can relate to that?
For a poor family, thats some going.
That doesnt happen in the real world, in single parent working class familys.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pointless arguing with sam.
Hes going to start talking netball soon.

SamBally

Reaction score
Ask yourself this, when lewis hamilton was 6 years old, his dad bought him, a remote control car, then a go cart.
I wonder how many people can relate to that?
For a poor family, thats some going.
That doesnt happen in the real world, in single parent working class familys.

His father didn't live with his mother then, they separated when he was two. His mother raised Sir Hamilton as a single child until he was 12 on a sh** housing estate in Stevenage.

You talk like it is the 1930s. A present of a radio-controlled car and a gocart in the 90s is proof according to you that there was no poverty?

What planet do you live on?

Most people living in real poverty (in the UK) have TVs, mobile phones etc these days, I am guessing poverty doesn't really exist, applying your own logic of course.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tvs and mobile phones in 2021, are not like go carts, in 1991.
But no doubt everybody on a council estate, owned a go cart then by your way of thinking...
Glad to see a communist admiring a millionaire and a guy with a knighthood.
Sounds very sincere, as i pointed out earlier.

SamBally

Reaction score
Tvs and mobile phones in 2021, are not like go carts, in 1991.
But no doubt everybody on a council estate, owned a go cart then by your way of thinking...
Glad to see a communist admiring a millionaire and a guy with a knighthood.
Sounds very sincere, as i pointed out earlier.

In the whacky world of "billyliar" a name he pilfered from his ex-best online mate, kids were still climbing chimneys in the 90s and working down t pit for 18 hours a day and while they huddled 14 to a rock in a hole in te road.

A radio-controlled car bought by an absent father is solid evidence that Sir Hamiltons childhood was not blighted by poverty at all and that living on a sh** council estate in Stevenage is as middle class as middle class gets, according to the online millionaire.

Bless.

Back