Arise, Sir Lewis, Hamilton! F1 god! F1 GOAT!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
We salute you, Sir.

Yet again providing a driving masterclass to the young guns, the pretenders, the wannabes, and their inferior teams who lack the combined knowledge, gleaned over many decades, of the GOAT and his majestic Mercedes team. A combined team effort that has teased the very best out of a slower car. The management of the tires and the tactics that are 20 laps ahead of everyone else. The breath-taking skill on display both on the track and in the pits.

A soaring eagle! A gladiator of a man!

A modest man who reached the very pinnacle of his sport and despite his humble beginnings and despite the numerous obstacles placed in his path during his journey. A sport that can snuff out a person's life in a heartbeat!

God bless you, Sir Lewis for demonstrating the very best of what it means to be British, no moaning no whinging just getting on with it and proving beyond all doubt that YOU are indeed the GOAT!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We salute you, Sir.

Yet again providing a driving masterclass to the young guns, the pretenders, the wannabes, and their inferior teams who lack the combined knowledge, gleaned over many decades, of the GOAT and his majestic Mercedes team. A combined team effort that has teased the very best out of a slower car. The management of the tires and the tactics that are 20 laps ahead of everyone else. The breath-taking skill on display both on the track and in the pits.

A soaring eagle! A gladiator of a man!

A modest man who reached the very pinnacle of his sport and despite his humble beginnings and despite the numerous obstacles placed in his path during his journey. A sport that can snuff out a person's life in a heartbeat!

God bless you, Sir Lewis for demonstrating the very best of what it means to be British, no moaning no whinging just getting on with it and proving beyond all doubt that YOU are indeed the GOAT!
Is this the same F1 Mercedes Team that bought the rights to develop the hybrid Engine for 5 years before any other team was allowed to do any development work at all ?

Thought so ,

Is this the same Lewis Hamilton that got on his radio and cried to his McLaren team to strike a deal with the Toyota team so that Timo Glock could fabricate an engine failure on the final lap @ Interlagos Brasil ? Gifting the 2008 title to Hamilton instead of the already celebrating Felipe Massa,

Thought so ,

So how many of the 7 has he earned fairly ?

Probably 3 ,

GOAT ?

Greatest of all time ?

Great qualifier , very fast over 1 lap , but he certainly isn't the GOAT,

Of course this is all just my Opinion :)

SamBally

Reaction score
If we got caught up in the gossip of who did what and when they did it in F1 we would be here forever.

Michael Schumacher was the ultimate master of dirty tricks.

"Michael simply isn't a great champion because he's played too many dirty tricks and because he isn't a great human being," said Villeneuve. "Yes, Senna played dirty tricks too but he did it with more class, more integrity. When he took Prost out [in the Japanese grand prix] at Suzuka in 1990, he said he was going to do it before the race."

Sir Lewis's heroic F1 achievements, by comparison, are an indisputable fact!

270 Grand Prix starts.

100 pole positions.

98 victories.

7 x World Champion and on course for his 8th.

Facts my friend, facts!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If we got caught up in the gossip of who did what and when they did it in F1 we would be here forever.

Michael Schumacher was the ultimate master of dirty tricks.

"Michael simply isn't a great champion because he's played too many dirty tricks and because he isn't a great human being," said Villeneuve. "Yes, Senna played dirty tricks too but he did it with more class, more integrity. When he took Prost out [in the Japanese grand prix] at Suzuka in 1990, he said he was going to do it before the race."

Sir Lewis's heroic F1 achievements, by comparison, are an indisputable fact!

270 Grand Prix starts.

100 pole positions.

98 victories.

7 x World Champion and on course for his 8th.

Facts my friend, facts!

I stated facts not gossip ,

I didn't state who i thought the goat was , it can only be opinion based anyway right ??

Michael bought a science to the sport that simply was not there before , he also helped improve safety vastly ,

These are also facts ,

Then there was Ayrton Senna , "Racing is in my blood" , this guy was an emotional mess but he had a natural gift that i believe set him apart from the rest ,

" You can reach your conscious limit , anyone can , I often surpassed this limit gaining mm's on the track , it's really hard to explain unless you feel it for yourself "

I have never seen this repeated ,

Michael and Lewis are Greats ,

SENNA is a Legend,

His legacy will last long after these drivers are talked about ,

This i know.

P

Phoenix1964

Put him in the slowest car on the grid for a season and see how he does with that . That help prove how good a driver he is .

SamBally

Reaction score
Fact.

Ayrton Senna was a dirty driver, who clinched the 1990 world championship when he rammed into rival Alain Prost at the first corner at Suzuka, taking both of them out of the race.

It is totally irrelevant that he did it while being charming and likeable.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Fact.

Ayrton Senna was a dirty driver, who clinched the 1990 world championship when he rammed into rival Alain Prost at the first corner at Suzuka, taking both of them out of the race.

It is totally irrelevant that he did it while being charming and likeable.
lol,

I have just told you some of the underhanded stuff Lewis has got up to , did you need more ?

Cause i can go into the whole Lewis and Alonso at McLaren if you like ?

Lewis is well known for being a spoilt baby ,

Remember when he cried in the pit lane because his pussy Cat Doll dumped him !!

Hahahaa gimme a break XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Put him in the slowest car on the grid for a season and see how he does with that . That help prove how good a driver he is .
He was already in an average McLaren ,

He was beaten often by Alonso and Button,

George Russel raced in that Mercedes and nearly beat Lewis first time out ,

All Lewis has proven is that he is better than Rosberg and Bottas tbh

SamBally

Reaction score
Is this the same F1 Mercedes Team that bought the rights to develop the hybrid Engine for 5 years before any other team was allowed to do any development work at all ?

In one breath you complain about science and in the very next breath support it. :rolleyes:

Michael bought a science to the sport that simply was not there before , he also helped improve safety vastly ,

Science that isn't available to every team and every driver is obviously an acceptable advantage when it is introduced via a team and driver you personally approve of?

Michael was among a large number of drivers, past and present, who championed and helped improve driver safety, yes.

The mighty and magnificent Sir Lewis Hamilton could go on and win 10 World Championships and some people would still find a reason to mock and belittle his GOAT status.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
In one breath you complain about science and in the very next breath support it. :rolleyes:

Science that isn't available to every team and every driver is obviously an acceptable advantage when it is introduced via a team and driver you personally approve of?

Michael was among a large number of drivers, past and present, who championed and helped improve driver safety, yes.

The mighty and magnificent Sir Lewis Hamilton could go on and win 10 World Championships and some people would still find a reason to mock and belittle his GOAT status.
Yeah I could only have this conversation with someone who has the same kind of informative knowledge that I possess on the topic,

That clearly isn't you as you are here just here to obviously get the point across that you are in the Lewis fanzone.

We get that mate but sadly it isn't that simple.

Lewis was gifted 5 titles for different reasons that are widely known.

But ok i don't have time to educate you XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The science I referenced was driver behaviour and fitness etc

Not Mercedes buying qn advantage in the devlopment race.

Dear oh Dear.

SamBally

Reaction score
Yeah I could only have this conversation with someone who has the same kind of informative knowledge that I possess on the topic,

Nice get-out-of-jail-free card.

Meanwhile, technophobes who despise advances in technology always have an answer to everything and a solution to nothing.

If we applied their logic across all sports no world records would be broken, no tournaments would be won and no medals would be awarded.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Nice get-out-of-jail-free card.

Meanwhile, technophobes who despise advances in technology always have an answer to everything and a solution to nothing.

If we applied their logic across all sports no world records would be broken, no tournaments would be won and no medals would be awarded.
Egotistical comment that didn't actually address the points put to you ,

Gladly I'm busy =D

SamBally

Reaction score
SchumacherThe science I referenced was driver behaviour and fitness etc

Not Mercedes buying qn advantage in the devlopment race.

Dear oh Dear.
Next, you'll be claiming the car Schumacher drove wasn't superior due to technological advances (compared to his rivals).

Which of course wouldn't be true.

SamBally

Reaction score
Egotistical comment that didn't actually address the points put to you ,

Gladly I'm busy =D

Personalizing the debate doesn't make you right and me wrong.

If you can't debate without personalizing it then don't debate.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Of course this is all just my Opinion

I didn't state who i thought the goat was , it can only be opinion based anyway right ??

Does "Personalising a debate" mean not agreeing with your opinion ?

If you wanted just Ops who agreed with you then why didn't you just say that ......

tenor (33).gif

SamBally

Reaction score

That clearly isn't you as you are here just here to obviously get the point across that you are in the Lewis fanzone.

We get that mate but sadly it isn't that simple.

Lewis was gifted 5 titles for different reasons that are widely known.

But ok i don't have time to educate you XD

Personal claptrap.

I see no evidence whatsoever of any informative knowledge. Gossip and hearsay are irrelevant.

All F1 World Champions past and present benefited from an advantage of some sort or another, in line with all other sports. Sometimes within the rules and sometimes outside.

The end.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok let's try and make this more productive,

If it was MotoGp we would clearly say that Valentino Rossi is the GOAT ,

If it was Golf we would say Tiger Woods ,

The fact there were/are many great F1 drivers is the issue ,

Are we including anyone else in this or just Lewis , Michael and Ayrton ?

(I stated facts only , if you don't have the knowledge get some , No "Claptrap" here , Motorsport is my thing)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back