Arise, Sir Lewis, Hamilton! F1 god! F1 GOAT!

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive not mentioned kids in chimneys or pits.
I think thats in your head, not mine.
Anybody who was that age in the 90s, would understand, how much remote control cars were.
Let alone a go cart....
Once this lady starts bringing kids into it, im stepping away from this thread.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Ive not mentioned kids in chimneys or pits.
I think thats in your head, not mine.
Anybody who was that age in the 90s, would understand, how much remote control cars were.
Let alone a go cart....
Once this lady starts bringing kids into it, im stepping away from this thread.
Yes, I think it's wise you do step away from wrecking yet another thread. I know things about things. I know why you despise Sir Lewis Hamilton and you know I know why you despise him.

Toto Wolff, has suggested he expects Hamilton to sign a two-year contract with Mercedes which is fantastic news, the heroic Sir Lewis, the GOAT, may well end his F1 career with 10 world championships.

What an achievement, what a driver, what a man!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Let's keep it friendly guys ,

I do not think Lewis will win 10 titles tbh ,

There are major rule changes being added next year which will level the field if Ross Brawn is a man of his word ,

I am not convinced that Lewis will beat Max to the title this year tbh , it is currently 3-1 to Lewis but that could of easily have been the other way as the last 2 races were races lost by Max and Red Bull i believe ,

He breached track limits when passing Lewis last time out and yesterday Red Bull made a bad call by not bringing Max in when Lewis made a 3rd stop,

Red Bull have closed the gap to Mercedes so we shall see what happens , it is only race 4 so a long way to go.

I don't think Lewis is that arsed about the "Sir" title if i'm honest.

SamBally

Reaction score
Yeah I could only have this conversation with someone who has the same kind of informative knowledge that I possess on the topic,

That clearly isn't you as you are here just here to obviously get the point across that you are in the Lewis fanzone.

We get that mate but sadly it isn't that simple.

Lewis was gifted 5 titles for different reasons that are widely known.

But ok i don't have time to educate you XD

Let's keep it friendly guys ,

Yes of course. You have fun.

Feel free to shut down this one as well Elwood, it's going nowhere fast!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yes of course. You have fun.

Feel free to shut down this one as well Elwood, it's going nowhere fast!

I have no reason to end this thread and i doubt anyone else will if it is kept friendly and on topic ,

You need to accept that everyone else's opinion will not always match yours.

SamBally

Reaction score
If you are not going to moderate the personal comments on this thread. Including what you type. Where you flippantly dismiss other people's comments because apparently, you claim to be an expert. I will no longer take part in it.

Have fun.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If you are not going to moderate the personal comments on this thread. Including what you type. Where you flippantly dismiss other people's comments because apparently, you claim to be an expert. I will no longer take part in it.

Have fun.
I didn't use the word expert ,

I have not dismissed anyone's comments i supplied solid facts about Lewis's career that you don't like because they do not comply with your views on the man ,

A few drivers have been mentioned and i would like to also add that i find it strange that there is no mention of Mansell or Vettel ,

My comments are very valid and i know how to conduct myself on a forum ,

Thanks for the advice though ,

Have fun :)

P

Phoenix1964

He now starting sound like a moaning groaning old goat moaning his car not fast enough . Kind proves the point in last 6 races you dont have fastest car you wont win as if he was the GOAT and it down to his magical super great skills then surley he should have been able win at least 1 of those races !!!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I know right ,

I can't believe he actually said " Red Bull have an unfair advantage with the new engine rules package" ,

What Lewis actually means is that the Big Cheque Mercedes wrote F1 to have the soul rights to develop the Hybrid Engines has run out ,

Now he has to race he's crying like a baby ,

Sorry Lewis you won't beat Schueys 7 World titles and also you are looking a little Fat , you better hit the Gym :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I know right ,

I can't believe he actually said " Red Bull have an unfair advantage with the new engine rules package" ,

What Lewis actually means is that the Big Cheque Mercedes wrote F1 to have the soul rights to develop the Hybrid Engines has run out ,

Now he has to race he's crying like a baby ,

Sorry Lewis you won't beat Schueys 7 World titles and also you are looking a little Fat , you better hit the Gym :)
By contrast, I would like to say, "arise, SIR Mark Cavendish" .... the GREATEST Tour De France sprinter EVER from Great Britain, and, hopefully, of all time.
:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
By contrast, I would like to say, "arise, SIR Mark Cavendish" .... the GREATEST Tour De France sprinter EVER from Great Britain, and, hopefully, of all time.
:D

I agree he is fantastic , What a comeback , i never thought he'd win a stage !!!

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
F1 is boring.
No half decent overtaking manouvres,same car (not the driver)winning...
I used to get up in the middle of the night to watch this when most cars were equal.
UYsed to be exciting now its unwatchable for me.

Back