SITE CHANGES ARE COMING SOON !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My two cents, for what its worth.... needs more colour for the fonts, whisper didn't work for me, not sure if it's just because it's a test room, but it's not as big as what I currently get on the screen, as in I see more chat, this is limited in size (which isn't a bad thing at times haha), shortcuts for emojis would be better than having to click on them and I see everyone saying its better to click on a name to whom you are talking rather than tabbing, but I think tabbing is much easier, saves having to use the mouse all the time... but hey it's all new and will be like anything, something we all get used to in time.. I'll give it another look later. I went on as a guest maybe that was the difference, so perhaps I'll try with an account.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am liking the new layout :) loving the emojis :D, my only suggestion is that more font colours are needed.

and

Making sure that there is a universal ban on 'marmite' in any form. I joke really cos I love marmite and everyone should try it

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
bump up

Elysian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can I ask if the new site will be an amalgamation of co,uk and com or will it remain as it is now please

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all

The new site layout change over will now take place on Tuesday 13th April at 9 PM (GMT)

Be prepared for global notices in the rooms that may direct you what to do

Thanks

elwoodbluz1966 & Jody

UK Chat(s) Administrators

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi all

The new site layout change over will now take place on Wednesday 13th April at 9 PM (GMT)

Be prepared for global notices in the rooms that may direct you what to do

Thanks

elwoodbluz1966 & Jody

UK Chat(s) Administrators
your day behind us ? 13th tuesday

T

thecakelady

Well the layout seemed ok , but the people in the room were a bit strange: one spoke English and was friendly, one spoke some strange gangsta dialect and made no sense at all, the rest didn't say a word ! Oh well, no change there then ....

FearneGreen2016

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have just popped in for a moment and wondered what everyone was on about. I think it would have been prudent to send everyone an email, as opposed to a global notice. This is mainly because I havent seen any global notice on this subject. It it had been put in an email I would have seen it.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have just popped in for a moment and wondered what everyone was on about. I think it would have been prudent to send everyone an email, as opposed to a global notice. This is mainly because I havent seen any global notice on this subject. It it had been put in an email I would have seen it.
There are over twenty thousand registered members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back